PDA

View Full Version : Now that we have played Kane & Lynch 2, what is your games of the year so far?

joe the janitor
25th Aug 2010, 00:27
Even though I had a lot of fun with Dog Days, I still think Mass Effect 2 is my game of the year so far.
What game/s do you guys think should earn the mighty honor of being the game of the year?

SovietAmerika
25th Aug 2010, 02:57
Well so far i have enjoyed Bad Company 2 the most out of any of my games.And I think Halo Reach will be my favorite.Yeah I know pretty generic but this is coming from a guy that only bought the original xbox for Halo Combat Evolved and fell in love with the games.Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days is in my top 5 of this year for sure.

Brackstone17
25th Aug 2010, 03:19
Right now, it's a three way competition between Deadly Premonition, Dog Days and Red Dead Redemption. Halo Reach will end up in the running once I get it.

ohitspatty
25th Aug 2010, 04:40
I've been playing stuff that came out before this year so my game of 2010 is defiantly Dog Days. Only competition it had though was Dante's Inferno (so-so game at best) and Heavy Rain (pretty good but I haven't played it in awhile).

However the game that I've put the most time into this year is Fallout 3. Played both to death on PS3 and 360. That's easily the game of the decade for me.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Aug 2010, 00:43
On PS3 only ...

- Bioshock 2 ...
- God of War 3 ...
- The Lost and Damned / Episodes from Liberty City ...
- Red Dead Redemption ...
- Dog Days ...

On every other platform ...

- Super Mario Whatever ...
- StarCraft 2 ...
- Mass Effect 2 ...
- Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack 1 ...
- War for Cybertron (Wii version) ...

Kent-45
29th Aug 2010, 00:48
Starcraft 2... hands down. Say what you want about Blizzard, but they make very amazing & polished games. They've got an extremely talented dev team, and the development budget to back it up. If SC2 doesn't win GOTY this year I'll be very surprised.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Aug 2010, 00:52
It's got Jim Raynor in it , Instant WIN ...

VegaSagatBison
29th Aug 2010, 01:08
On every other platform ...

- Modern Warfare 2 DLC Map Pack 1 ...

Wait, what?

but i buy Call of Duties and Medals of Honor just for the Singleplayer Campaign , and never touches their online modes ...

:confused:

GrievousOdyssey
29th Aug 2010, 01:11
Lol , sorry to cause confusion , but my "On every other platform" list was a joke list ...

Marvelous joke list too i might add ...

VegaSagatBison
29th Aug 2010, 01:17
The Starcraft 2 and Mass Effect 2 made it believable.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Aug 2010, 01:21
The art of tricking into believing it's real ...

I'm one of the few who mastered such power , and practically brought this entire forum to my command ...

Feels good to win the internet ...

JackGordon
29th Aug 2010, 10:15
I don't think I have a GOTY yet. I've enjoyed a lot of games so far, that's for sure... I do have a ****game of the year, though! Metro 2033. *gives it the finger*

GrievousOdyssey
29th Aug 2010, 18:12
Is it really that bad ? or is it a bit like Dead Men ? meaning great ideas but 'average' execution ...
Or is it just a glitch of a game like Blacksite ...

PS : what about Limbo ? not Game of the year ? ...