PDA

View Full Version : Health regeneration, a simple solution

Philljc
21st Aug 2010, 08:11
Lets face it, it's in because people are sh&t at games.

Solution: Make it a choice at the start between that and another aug. Obviously again because people are stupid you cannot rely on them to pick it or know it's there (I love how everything is designed around bottom feeders by the way) so a simpler solution again would to have it by default, but let us turn it off if we wish. Set a variable if no regen was picked, and scatter medkits around the maps. If no regen then medkit = visible.

What a simple way to shut most of us up, seriously. Even I could code that in. Better yet, tell us it's easily moddable and I will.

Shralla
21st Aug 2010, 08:34
You know, there are ways to express your opinion without sounding like an immense tool. And while I may not be a glowing avatar of politeness, you're just being a ****.

mad825
21st Aug 2010, 08:41
well I can agree with you (the solution) however I think this (or somthing like this) has been mentioed in the: "The constructive feedback thread: A safe haven for the developers" (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=110449) thread even more so I don't think the developers even care at this point and too busy "fixing" the main core elements in the game

Xenoc
21st Aug 2010, 09:20
Lets face it, it's in because people are sh&t at games.

I dont beleive it was the intention of games such as Halo to introduce regenerative healing to make gaming easier, but to try somthing different...

You know, there are ways to express your opinion without sounding like an immense tool. And while I may not be a glowing avatar of politeness, you're just being a ****.

Flaming another poster is not nice so chill out dude!

Lady_Of_The_Vine
21st Aug 2010, 09:43
Closed. It's a thread that will go nowhere.... fast.