PDA

View Full Version : Country for old men

UhUh
20th Aug 2010, 09:09
Released in the US, yes
Released in Europe, yes
In Italy? **** no.

:mad2:

We like to take it easy, we'll release it for the 27th, why?
becouse **** me is why.

so, fellow europeans, can you confirm this? is Italy the only ****ed up place in the world? :thud:

JackGordon
20th Aug 2010, 09:16
The world is a ****ed up place in general. Maybe you can import it, Uhuh? (We're talking about the No Country for Old Men movie, right?)

UhUh
20th Aug 2010, 09:37
The world is a ****ed up place in general. Maybe you can import it, Uhuh? (We're talking about the No Country for Old Men movie, right?)

Would take a week anyway, besides I've already preordered it.

ps: yup, that movie ;)
pps: I mean, the title is about the movie, but the release is about K&L

JackGordon
20th Aug 2010, 09:53
I was expecting my copy today but alas, nothing yet... Guess we'll just have to be patient *sigh*

GrievousOdyssey
26th Aug 2010, 23:54
I was expecting my copy today but alas, nothing yet... Guess we'll just have to be patient *sigh*

Lol , you too ? ...
I waited my copy for days , it eventually arrived at my cave , August Twenty Fourth ...

I killed the mailman for being so late , of course ...

BeardedHoplite
27th Aug 2010, 00:41
I killed the mailman for being so late , of course ...

Don't shoot the messenger, man (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_the_messenger)

GrievousOdyssey
27th Aug 2010, 00:43
What the **** was i suppose to do ?! ...

UhUh
27th Aug 2010, 06:51
Well if anybody cares, I still have to play it.
Release day should be today, but I said **** it, and ordered from amazon for half the price; since I have to wait, I might aswell wait 3 days more.

joe the janitor
27th Aug 2010, 07:12
Wait, are we talking about No Country for Old Men or Kane & Lynch?

UhUh
27th Aug 2010, 08:04
Kane&Lynch!!

The movie reference was just to show that Italy is so slow that is country for old people(quite litteraly considering there are so few newborns).