PDA

View Full Version : The Xbox Controller. Very disappointed!

brat352
20th Aug 2010, 01:11
So I spent 4 freaking hours downloading the new GoL and finally got to play it today. Let me just say---I HATE THE XBOX CONTROLLER! :rasp: So awkward and clumsy and not very intuitive. Even though I paid for XBox version, I think when it comes out for PS3 I'll buy that too just to compare.

Okay XBox fan boys start with the bashing!

_Love2Raid_
20th Aug 2010, 02:46
If you don't like the XBOX controller, why did you buy the XBOX version? You could at least have tried the trial version (yeah, it's not called 'trial version' for nothing).

Your lack of skills don't make this a bad game. And your username is brat, therefore your opinion is not valid.

GoranAgar
20th Aug 2010, 06:45
I have both, an XBox and a PS3 and the controllers are pretty much the same to me. And they do exactly the same. But I guess it all depends on what someone is used to.

TF.Denis
20th Aug 2010, 12:18
Ps3 rules..no offence

jhngyu
20th Aug 2010, 12:21
i dont have any of those, but i want to buy the ps3 =) i think its better ^^ and since they are trying to low the graphics of the xbox360 i rather spend money on a better console ^^ on the other hand i will buy the LCGOL for pc :)

John Akam
20th Aug 2010, 12:30
You are amusing. I seriously thought the game itself disappoints you. It turns out you're complaining about the controller. Phew!

TF.Denis
20th Aug 2010, 12:35
Gyu you are right! Its much better on everything..hope to be friends in psn when u buy one..

brat352
20th Aug 2010, 12:54
Yes, I like the PS3 controller better than the XBox. I bought GoL cause I couldn't WAIT! So by the time the PS3 and PC come out, I'll be a champion of the game (hopefully). Love the game, just not a fan of the XBox. Bought the XBox a few years ago because I wanted to play a specific game. Then I bought the PS3 because I wanted to play a specific game (both Drake's Fortune's games - AWESOME!) and fell in love with the controller and the platform.

I am a multi-platform person, XBox, PS3 Lite and PC. My true love is PC gaming though.

_Love2Raid_
20th Aug 2010, 15:50
I was just kidding about the ┬┤brat┬┤ part of course, just to clarify. :whistle::p

brat352
20th Aug 2010, 16:52
No offense taken! Though I can be somewhat of a brat at times!

SE_Cath
20th Aug 2010, 18:39
I had been a console player forever. Then when AoD came out I bought a new PC so I started playing games on that. I have been a PC player ever since. I only bought a 360 in 2008, and it took me some work to get used to the contoller :nut: Then I played Legend, Anniversary and Underworld and now I'm really used to it. Maybe you only need more practice, because so far I haven't had issues with the controls...

josh1122
21st Aug 2010, 02:53
I could make certain comments but I'd just be feeding the trolls, so I'll refrain :)

Pulse
21st Aug 2010, 03:52
wow... at least it's just the controller and not the game. :)

But fanboys are freakin annoying. Seriously.

mushroom079
21st Aug 2010, 13:09
I'm a fan of boys!

Wait - what?
That's not what we are discussing?

Oh - ok...

(EXIT'S STAGE LEFT!)

BatmanIsHero
22nd Aug 2010, 08:17
Yes, I like the PS3 controller better than the XBox. I bought GoL cause I couldn't WAIT! So by the time the PS3 and PC come out, I'll be a champion of the game (hopefully). Love the game, just not a fan of the XBox. Bought the XBox a few years ago because I wanted to play a specific game. Then I bought the PS3 because I wanted to play a specific game (both Drake's Fortune's games - AWESOME!) and fell in love with the controller and the platform.

I am a multi-platform person, XBox, PS3 Lite and PC. My true love is PC gaming though.

I have both systems and Iam waiting for the Ps3 version. Because of the controller that I'm used to the most.:whistle:

Pulse
22nd Aug 2010, 20:15
I'm a fan of boys!

Wait - what?
That's not what we are discussing?

Oh - ok...

(EXIT'S STAGE LEFT!)

i. love. you. :p

stigman80
23rd Aug 2010, 04:49
So I spent 4 freaking hours downloading the new GoL and finally got to play it today. Let me just say---I HATE THE XBOX CONTROLLER! :rasp: So awkward and clumsy and not very intuitive. Even though I paid for XBox version, I think when it comes out for PS3 I'll buy that too just to compare.

Okay XBox fan boys start with the bashing!

Are you a fool? If you hate the 360 pad, and you own a PS3, why buy it on the 360? what a gimp!

Im not a "fanboy" I have 360/PS3/Wii 360 pad is by far the best