PDA

View Full Version : Music in LCGOL

Danielsun_
18th Aug 2010, 19:38
Hi

I thought i would make this thread to discuss the music we hear in LCGOL and how well it is played

for me when i first encountered the big ogre a certain tune played which i absolutly love but don't know what it is called.

I felt that it was well timed and a good use of it

What experiences have you guys had?

GirlygirlTomb
18th Aug 2010, 22:13
I think it's pretty funny when you die the music stops. Lol.

_Love2Raid_
19th Aug 2010, 15:23
I think they used the best music from the previous games, I love it!

And yeah, it´s hilarious what happens to the music when you die. :lol:

Danielsun_
19th Aug 2010, 18:52
its pretty funny, im not a big fan of dying but i usually hear it after i detonate a bomb on my own feet lol

jhngyu
19th Aug 2010, 21:34
I have a question ! In the trailers the music apper to see from the others TR games . But you guys that have the xbox360, and have already played the game, do LCGOL have his own soundtracks ?

Danielsun_
19th Aug 2010, 21:51
I have a question ! In the trailers the music apper to see from the others TR games . But you guys that have the xbox360, and have already played the game, do LCGOL have his own soundtracks ?

alas it does not, it uses sound tracks from previous games, but it does so very effectively, this is an arcade game so it didn't have as much of a budget as pillar releases like the TR games. i really suggest getting this when it is out, you will love it :)

jhngyu
19th Aug 2010, 21:56
alas it does not, it uses sound tracks from previous games, but it does so very effectively, this is an arcade game so it didn't have as much of a budget as pillar releases like the TR games. i really suggest getting this when it is out, you will love it :)

I want soo much this game ! =) but i have to wait until its out for pc !=(
I looking foward to start playing this game it looks great :D

DarkManos
22nd Nov 2010, 00:16
I think it's pretty funny when you die the music stops. Lol.

I actually loved this! How the music stops when you die like an old turntable when the disc is ending or arm moved and stops :P. Really cool idea. Loved the music, vivid & atmospheric... the piece in toxic swamp is cool :)

Hoodedclaw
3rd Dec 2010, 08:31
Hi peoples,

I think it's a smart idea how they have tooken the songs from the previous games. :thumb:

I also like when u die the music stops. it's like oh no its all over it's nice how it lasted Lol :lol:

vincetrlc
18th Jun 2012, 16:24
Hahaha, yes, it's quite curious how the music ends, but it doesn't bother me XD

The basic of this game is after all be entertainment, it would be waist using a unique soundtrack just for this kind of spin off.