PDA

View Full Version : Official K&L2:DD Issues thread (PC edition)

JackGordon
18th Aug 2010, 15:14
I suggest posting all technical issues you're experiencing with the game here. Be specific. I want the devs to help everyone out.

This thread is for the PC version only.
For the Xbox 360 version, go here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=112634).
For the PS3 version, go here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=112635).

beylous
18th Aug 2010, 15:39
I posted this in the main forum by accident. Not sure what's wrong. It plays perfectly until it's time to save your partner, screen is black but there is sound and it gives the Y To Save Kane/Lynch. Windows 7 being used. Thanks guys,.

diogo180794
18th Aug 2010, 15:47
Hi there! I have some issues with K&L 2. First of all I wanna ask if the graphics looking like cartoon i'ts normal? And then I have an issue I don't know if it is normal to. While i'm playing, shooting etc, i get some kind of fade and that makes the scrambled pixels i'll post a picture here, see it.
Thats it
Thx for who helps...

http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/4893/issue.png

vbiancarde
18th Aug 2010, 16:02
I have the same problem that diogo180794. The screen is all checkered Seems an old generation game. How To Fix?

Acid_Burn
18th Aug 2010, 16:32
Well, all those pixels and lightning bugs are normal. It's feature of the game.

TheGrinder
18th Aug 2010, 16:37
Crash on loading screen at Eidos logo.
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: KL2.exe
Application Version: 1.1.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4c66d1a4
Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bdbde
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00011398
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

windows 7 64bit
i7980x
gtx480 tri sli
all drivers up to date with latest directx ,open AL and c+ updates

TheGrinder
18th Aug 2010, 18:07
I found a souution to my problem by starting steam in offline mode.The game plays now.

Quezako
18th Aug 2010, 20:22
Each time I try to click (left or right), I loose the focus of the game.
I have to click in the top right corner to return to desktop then click back to the game in the task bar to get focus back.

The keyboard is working fine. I use dual screen but I've deactivated my secondary screen and still have the same problem.

EDIT: nevermind, it was a conflict with Actual Multiple Monitor

Decurio
18th Aug 2010, 23:16
Purchased through Steam, game will not launch what so ever. Opens fullscreen window, crashes instantly.

MB: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 BE (default clock: 3.4Ghz)
GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5970 2GB
RAM: OCZ Black Edition 1600Mhz CL8 4GB DDR3
HID: Microsoft Sidewinder + Sidewinder X4 (Optionally: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller)
HDD: Intel X25-M Gen.2 80GB SSD + Samsung SpinPoint F3 1TB HDD (Games are installed on HDD)

Latest drivers and BIOS rev. (but obviously my system specs are inferior to the superiority of this game) - it's Kane & Lynch: Dead Men more or less all over again.. except at least that game did start and allowed me to play before randomly crashing at some point during a Chapter forcing me to re-play the same ordeals over and over and over and over and over. So far this feels like a epic rip-off and is to say the least extremely disappointing. One would have thought things like this would have improved since getting bashed about "poor coding/port" on the first title. Yes I am angered and yes I am being childish - but I paid to play this as although it was a royal pain in the behind to play K&L1 with all the crashes, I really did enjoy it when it worked.

PS: Where's the patch that supposedly fixes alot of the issues with K&L1 that I read was coming sometime back in 2008? I can't see traces of it anywhere what so ever.

____

UPDATE: In my case, the issue was sorted (and the game now plays flawlessly) by disabling any additional sound devices under Start > Control Panel > Hardware & Sound > Sound. I had 3 other devices listed in the Playback tab, and disabled all but:

Speakers
VIA High Definition Audio
Default Device

wich had a green tick next to it as it was my current device. This solved any crash at launch, and my game has been running flawlessly. Awesome game! At least one of the issues is in other words related to audio, possibly on-board audio solutions. Note: If you wonder where your devices go (in case you want to enable them for the future), right click on the blank spot of the window and it has the option to display Disabled devices.

BBboy20
19th Aug 2010, 04:51
Apparently the crashing issue in the demo is in the full game. Seems like almost every time I enter "closing" when a MP game ends, I crash.

stickodoom
19th Aug 2010, 08:13
the game did not work when i first downloaded it. then it updated and it worked fine for a day, but later that day it stopped working.Now it just goes to a black screen then windows says it stopped responding and it closes. i have the steam version and have already tried verifing my game cache. i'm running windows 7 64 bit with ATI Mobility Radion HD 4650 graphics card and an intel i7 prosessor.

Decurio
19th Aug 2010, 17:00
One of the HUGE issues currently for me is the fact that VoIP is on by default in multiplayer, and at that with voice activation. This needs to be fixed asap. I would prefer turning my VoIP off to be honest, and/or at the very least be able to bind a key.

wapophis
21st Aug 2010, 21:58
Game crashed at startup.

I hope that "dog days" not means "not working days".

Please fix it, patch it soon.

WrizZle
22nd Aug 2010, 00:42
So I have the following problem with the matchmaking / host choice!
It would be a real enrichment for the game if the host would be chosen by the game !
Like in COD6 ;)
The one player with the best connection to all the other players get the Host !

Until now i could not play a "single" MP-match without any connection problems caused by the host !

Damn ... I paid 50 € for this game and I have also the same right as all other players to collect the same game experiences without connection problems !

I love youre game but if you dont fix that, i paid the last time for one of youre games !
And if you're at it, please add a ping indicator. (ms)

Otherwise, your game is great !
But at the moment only the single-player campaign convinced me !
Multiplayer would be great without the mentioned problems ;)

kinapuffar
22nd Aug 2010, 05:33
When I'm playing the helicopter mission my camera is misaligned and stuck inside the roof of the helicopter, so I can't see anything.

Running the game on Win 7 ultimate x64, with a 512Mb GT 8800, a 2.50GHz Q9300 quad core, and 2Gb of RAM.

tjb
22nd Aug 2010, 13:58
I have Kane And Lynch 2 in the post atm and i dont have much space on my computer so please can u tell me, how much hd space will this game take up so i know how much to delete.ty

dave67
22nd Aug 2010, 18:22
Clear at least 7.50GB from your HDD. :wave:

dave67
22nd Aug 2010, 18:24
I have Kane And Lynch 2 in the post atm and i dont have much space on my computer so please can u tell me, how much hd space will this game take up so i know how much to delete.ty

Have you tried turning off the steadycam? :hmm:

BBboy20
23rd Aug 2010, 07:27
Is there any explanation why it sometimes crash when a game closes?

WrizZle
23rd Aug 2010, 16:46
Steam ;)

andyl4lifenew
23rd Aug 2010, 16:52
this game is awful!how can the developers mess it up so badly?!this game really does suck.a complete waste of money.please do not let any one else buy it.awful awful awful

JackGordon
23rd Aug 2010, 16:57
this game is awful!how can the developers mess it up so badly?!this game really does suck.a complete waste of money.please do not let any one else buy it.awful awful awful
We'll make up our own mind, thank you very much.

Carpet Overland
23rd Aug 2010, 18:38
Bought the game from Game.co.uk - PC Version Limited Edition

I installed the game form the DVD whilst logged into my steam account. The game asked for the steam activation key which came printed in the retail box.

I then activated the DLC via steam and inputted the supplied printed key from the retail box. All three DLC items show in the steam dialogue box.

Within the game itself I cannot access the Radio Tower map. I can get the masks and I'm not sure about the guns. I would like to play the Radio Tower map though. Any advice on the above please.

Carpet Overland
24th Aug 2010, 08:06
The Radio Tower map is now available to play. Must have been an update via steam that enabled that.

schlock
24th Aug 2010, 09:44
A couple sconds in game, sound will stop completely. Sound will return once I am back in the main menu of the game but will stop again if I start a game.

Win XP x64 SP1
Core i7 920
GeForce8800 GTX
Auzentech X-Fi Forte
6gb OCZ DDR3 1333
1920x1080, all game graphic settings on highest

Nick@IO
24th Aug 2010, 14:07
Hi all

We're paying attention to all your concerns and reports and they ARE being routed to QA and tech support. We can't fix everything and we can't fix it by snapping our fingers, sadly, as it's often quite difficult to figure out why a PS3 hard-locks in one chapter but not in another, or why a graphics card on the PC suddenly displays textures in a weird way etc. We ARE trying to figure out a lot of these things but we also need to prioritize among the various reports.

Please keep your reports coming and please provide us with as much detail as possible.

Thanks!

Nick

wapophis
24th Aug 2010, 17:42
Hi all

We're paying attention to all your concerns and reports and they ARE being routed to QA and tech support. We can't fix everything and we can't fix it by snapping our fingers, sadly, as it's often quite difficult to figure out why a PS3 hard-locks in one chapter but not in another, or why a graphics card on the PC suddenly displays textures in a weird way etc. We ARE trying to figure out a lot of these things but we also need to prioritize among the various reports.

Please keep your reports coming and please provide us with as much detail as possible.

Thanks!

Nick

That's game release seemed more a beta than a final release. In one hand I don't want to hurry you guys, launching a patch, but spend money in an unfinished product it's not a good way to launch a great title like this, in the other hand the gorgeus advertising campaign is great.

Where can we send more detailed technical info from our systems?.

JackGordon
24th Aug 2010, 18:01
Where can we send more detailed technical info from our systems?.
Here. In this thread.

Kel88
25th Aug 2010, 22:25
Will the patch fixed the human shield issues or do we have to wait for another patch? Or God forbid, the issue would never be fixed?

To those of you who don't know what Im talking about, please refer to this link.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=112810

Cheers

WrizZle
26th Aug 2010, 10:40
Hi all

Thanks!

Nick

First, you should fix the host problem !
Why ?
The European players complain about the host system, poor connections ensure that the game quickly ends up on the shelves !
I've bought the game on release date, and since then it is in the shelf, that says it all right ?
About 2000-3000 people are registered in the ranking that is to say that 2000-3000 people have bought it ?
Not many customers huh ?
So please hurry up because there are fewer and fewer !

SirDeity
28th Aug 2010, 08:57
One of the HUGE issues currently for me is the fact that VoIP is on by default in multiplayer, and at that with voice activation. This needs to be fixed asap. I would prefer turning my VoIP off to be honest, and/or at the very least be able to bind a key.

I believe this (follow the URL below) is a work-around solution. It isn't as convenient as an in-game option, though.
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?p=1482452#post1482452

Johny 47
31st Aug 2010, 23:54
Hello, I have the PC version installed(with steam) I started the game up, I've tried with and without steam(desktop shortcut) and it crashes randomly if I just go into video settings in the menu or ingame and then click back the game crashes, other random times aswell.

I've completed the game and I really like it but this problem is very annoying and quite often, is IO-Interactive working on a update or something?

My PC specs(just in case) -

- AMD Phenom II X4 955 Black Edition(@3.6Ghz)
- EVGA GeForce GTX 470 1280MB GDDR5(Overclocked)
- 6GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz(2x2GB sticks & 2x1GB sticks)
- ASUS M3N72-D 750a nForce SLI motherboard
- Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
- 640GB Western Digital Caviar Blue(7,200rpm 16MB Cache)
- Corsair HX750 PSU
- Corsair H50 Water Cooler with 'push & pull' setup
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy

I play at 1920x1080(1080p) maximum graphics settings, no anti aliasing.

And I've redeemed the code for the bonus stuff like the masks and extra guns just after I regitered the game, hope there's help and an update on the way because I honestly really like the game. http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/smilies/smile.gifhttp://forums.eidosgames.com/images/smilies/hmm.gif

ARustyFirePlace
1st Sep 2010, 22:01
ugh, why did I buy this, the devs don't even give a **** about us PC players, only about the console tards that buy on-disc DLC

MDSkul
8th Sep 2010, 03:11
I just bought this game today. I have been trying to play it but as soon as I get into the game play it gets extremely choppy. The game is unplayable this way. I have tried a variety of different things to fix the issue but have not been able to get rid of the choppy game play. The issue is not my computer's specs but possibly setting or something interfering. I am getting to the point of anger toward this game. None of the other games I own have this problem. Such as Mass Effect 2, Splinter Cell Convictions, Alpha Protocal ect. Can someone on this site offer a solution to the problem? All I have read here are problems and no solutions. Can someone please help? Tomorrow I will be calling the tech support to either fix the problem or get my money back. I have a mailing list of over 1 million people in the U.S. and if I am not satisfied with the outcome I am willing to send every single one of them an email letting them know not to purchase this game.

GFX- nvidia GTX 260
CPU- duo core 3.2
Ram- 4 gigs
OS- 32 bit XP media center addition
sound- m-audio firewire 410

nakedhand
12th Sep 2010, 17:26
Unable to get an Online Co-op game started with a friend. "....closing".

At first we had no problems. Then 3 days later we encountered strange glitches, like one player getting all his bullets constrained to a specific set of coordinates in worldspace, hence rendering shooting useless. If we restarted and reconnected this phenomenon would switch between us.

Then Online Co-op stopped working all together. We had hoped that the new patch 1.2 would fix this, but no.

Here is what we have tried and what happens:

A tries to create a "host private game". A invites B via "friends". B gets the message of "joining" until the image shakes a bit, then goes "closing..." and returns to lobby.

A tries to create a "host private game". A invites B via "friends" but in the drop down menu next to the user name. B gets the message of "joining..." until the image shakes a bit, then goes "closing..." and returns to lobby.

A creates a "host public game". B finds the game on the server list under "custom", but is unable to join. Others how ever ARE able to join and so the game loads perfectly and A spawn in the game world, and A can now "enjoy" a co-op game with a stranger.

..and vice versa.

Routers and port settings have not been touched since the game was installed. In my understanding the problem lies in getting a "private" connection between a host and client in this case.

Is it possible to get access to any network settings that is stored in local files. Some wrong or bad value must have been written at some point...

Any help much appreciated. Very frustrated about this issue since I bought it specifically to play co-op with a friend.

nakedhand
14th Sep 2010, 14:36
Is this thread still active? ...

nakedhand
18th Sep 2010, 12:50
This is "great" tech support. No mods to read the posts... sigh

Called my regional support some time ago, carried by Eidos, they didn´t even know that the game had been released for PC. Completely unable to help.

This is turning out to be one of those pivotal experiences with a company, that renders one highly unlike to ever spend money on their products again.

joe the janitor
19th Sep 2010, 01:05
Who says there not reading this? They just didn't reply. Anyway....
From what I understand this is mainly a console game and they didn't seem to spend much time with the pc port (correct me if I am wrong). Have you tried playing any other games online?

ARustyFirePlace
20th Sep 2010, 15:09
i got my money back BTW, eidos can go hang themselves

ahmedghazi
27th Sep 2010, 14:34
It's time for a new patch for v1.0 to fix all these problems.

adrfercho
27th Oct 2010, 18:18
Im have been trying to play kane and lynch dog days for 2 days but i have 2 problems... first one is in menu... its crazy! the menu move without doing anything its like pressing "up" key all time but i dont do nothing its a weird bug... second its about ingame. at chapter 1 all its ok i can hear kane talking to her daughter while loading the game all its ok since lynck open the door and see that weird guy xD... its supose to be that kane and lynch take their weapons but i cant aim or shot i have try to cohange the keybindings but its the same plz i really want to play this game :(... ty and sorry my english inst good at all x.x :rasp:

Montoneros
30th Nov 2010, 23:35
Any support guy to help me? I have a thread open:http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=114958

Game doesn´t launch. I have it from Steam
It shows a message:
"The current user is not allowed to run this application. Exiting Kane & Lynch 2: Dog days"
I have the Administrator permissions (and every other steam game runs ok).
Try to Install, uninstall and reinstall. Check the Steam Cache, and all is Ok. Try to run manually the DirectX, vcredist and openal -to check a bad config trouble but nothing.
I check HKEY_CURRENT_USERSOFTWAREVALVE and ALL the Kane & lynch relate files and put "Full control" and "Read" in the boxes for Admin and System.
But both the game and the Setup don´t run (i have both options to launch with Steam, both give me the sane "not allowed to launch" message).
Install graphic drivers, and is the same.

Is this a localization problem? I am from Argentina (South America), is this game only for Asia-Europe and North America? and so has a "Region locked" trouble?

any support?? I ask the Steam support and nothing, they send me here to the Eidos developer and support for the game. Will I have any help to make the Game even START? or must I ask for a refund? :(

System: Windows 7 64bits
Intel Q6600, 4 Gig RAM DDR3, ATI HD4830 (latest Catalyst drivers, downloaded the yesterday via autoupdate from Steam)

jam13
11th Feb 2011, 07:01
Origin:http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=112762

I think shadows are really an important part of Dog Days.(especially after watching Blade Runner)
But PC ver. lost them since Demo release .

She'd Better Be Worth It (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGrCilLf7UM&feature=channel_video_title)

PS3 Demo
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3tTXQTqI/AAAAAAAAAb8/6h5ya9mBHfk/s400/ps3shadow1.JPG

PC Demo
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3uF4EO_I/AAAAAAAAAcA/XIIvI55ByPc/s400/pcnoshadow1.JPG

Source:
PS3 Demo Playthrough (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oOgBxuTFkQ&feature=relmfu)
PC demo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd1CxevQUmg)

Behind the Scenes 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTYeFsnhiyU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3uejwYgI/AAAAAAAAAcE/f4wGKjgTeGk/s400/x360shadow.JPG

PC
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-V9VgrvA7wKg/TgxJtCDgK6I/AAAAAAAAAjI/ydfxwMs-njI/s400/pcnoshadwdum.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3vU2dgLI/AAAAAAAAAcM/rxneCnT9gug/s400/x360shadow1.JPG

PC
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3v8Nf7PI/AAAAAAAAAcQ/8h4ckPRbTCE/s400/pcnoshadow02.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3wZu7iAI/AAAAAAAAAcU/nccFfg136zk/s400/x360shadow2.JPG

PC
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3xD_zf-I/AAAAAAAAAcY/h-nM_OGtegw/s400/pcnoshadow03.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3xqhN1UI/AAAAAAAAAcc/BAoHEz424hQ/s400/x360shadow3.JPG

PC
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3yWTLONI/AAAAAAAAAcg/mLlSov13fNA/s400/pcnoshadow04.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3y16Hg5I/AAAAAAAAAck/V4SIrsA7l7g/s400/x360shadow4.JPG

PC
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3zY97sZI/AAAAAAAAAco/eAxuvAljb94/s400/pcnoshadow05.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS3z8KwYRI/AAAAAAAAAcs/ar2iZZLw04M/s400/x360shadow5.JPG

PC
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS30kTYTyI/AAAAAAAAAcw/WPfKj1kYzxQ/s400/pcnoshadow06.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS31Pm2pBI/AAAAAAAAAc0/IgVj2f1y3J4/s400/x360shadow6.JPG

PC
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS319MEOpI/AAAAAAAAAc4/hgSOJ2K3glU/s400/pcnoshadow07.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS32AHawzI/AAAAAAAAAc8/_39fYMDvAXk/s400/x360shadow7.JPG

PC
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS321kUQyI/AAAAAAAAAdA/FZCJDwTPITs/s400/pcnoshadow08.JPG

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS341aDoNI/AAAAAAAAAdM/cWg0bVaU-pc/s400/x360shadow8.JPG

PC
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS35k6nUYI/AAAAAAAAAdQ/A5vWZSBi5lU/s400/pcnoshadow09.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS36JbnO7I/AAAAAAAAAdU/ryv2K6TKXFs/s400/x360shadow9.JPG

PC
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS36puKnNI/AAAAAAAAAdY/3qozv9HELsQ/s400/pcnoshadow10.JPG

Source:
Dog Days Walkthrough (360) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z1B0pQchr0&feature=related)
Dog Days Walkthrough (PC) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnHfDA_3oRE)
Dog Days Walkthrough (PS3) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mk7HhlDPuY&feature=related)

Edit (3/8/2011) :
Find new sample videos , It's Radio Tower .

http://store.steampowered.com/video/28010 (Offical Trailer)

Radio Tower (360) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qs4PCuRj68)
Radio Tower (PC) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaS0_FOTgoY)
(You'll find PC ver. is still unfinished business.)

Did IO and Nixxes never check what's Big different between PC ver. and Console ver. ?
Every screenshots and videos tell me what this game looks like .(see them from fan-Site,offical site, Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/28000/))

The screenshots from Steam store :

http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28000/ss_bd0e34d0863e6a2b177ddd5c333348ea0582ae1a.1920x1080.jpg?t=1290632659
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28000/ss_25b800d61ec85ed6c6ffaa91e8b936a3dd2c1068.1920x1080.jpg?t=1290632659
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28000/ss_90320d6f96bdbbd89b59299635f5a3418600cfea.1920x1080.jpg?t=1290632659
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28000/ss_675c024b29f9be34618ee538af54aac4e10d2aaa.1920x1080.jpg?t=1290632659
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28000/ss_71e87352d67ce73130cb24561cfd391b1c7a824b.1920x1080.jpg?t=1290632659
DLC Map
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28010/ss_431a7b7742a1b885b426f993f8140c1817e6d9b8.1920x1080.jpg?t=1283398830
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28010/ss_8e9106b475a6d4894579361fa46e9426b9831bd3.1920x1080.jpg?t=1283398830
http://cdn.steampowered.com/v/gfx/apps/28010/ss_4b17d93f10e08b155818da61d0107a61e700b7ce.1920x1080.jpg?t=1283398830

They all have ambient shadows !
But you can't see them in game.:scratch:

Raw, Real & Uncut - Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days introduces a unique, unseen visual style to video games. Taking visual references from documentary filmmaking and the user-generated era, Kane & Lynch 2 delivers a sense of intense realism never before experienced.

Real ? Uncut ? Realism? .......
Then why did you cut everything in PC ver. and still call it "Realism" ?
Unbelievable........:mad2:

-------------------------------------------------------------------
(3/11/2011)

Jean's Trick (All platforms glitch)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TXi7QZfAcrI/AAAAAAAAAfI/MEBBWGhK7n4/s400/2011-03-10_00003.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TXi7Qq7GUZI/AAAAAAAAAfM/-KhJXa97R6Y/s400/2011-03-10_00004.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TXi7PR39HpI/AAAAAAAAAfE/-EEpL3qOUgQ/s400/2011-03-10_00005.jpg

Sample videos:

PC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_IdTxtOEc&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi_IdTxtOEc&feature=related#t=3m17s)

360:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Cmk8EvSAQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Cmk8EvSAQ#t=3m14s)

Discussion
What happened to Jean ? (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117001)

Strange Shadows (All platforms glitch)

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TXz9dHAf1PI/AAAAAAAAAfs/bxuhSalw4iM/s400/2011-03-14_00003.jpg

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TXz9d1apkvI/AAAAAAAAAfw/fxchUMKrPYk/s400/2011-03-14_00002.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TXz9eh7VwzI/AAAAAAAAAf0/FPAKhYTkcOI/s400/2011-03-14_00005.jpg

Again.:( Could IO explain this ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Cmk8EvSAQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4Cmk8EvSAQ#t=3m14s)

PC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT4SLzdEbhs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT4SLzdEbhs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL#t=8m48s)

Part 2

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TYX5GwrYrkI/AAAAAAAAAgY/8yPbIzWqwYs/s400/2011-03-20_00001.jpg

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TYX-Y3ZNR9I/AAAAAAAAAgo/v0pM8rJ8nkg/s400/2011-03-20_00002.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TYX-ZW040bI/AAAAAAAAAgs/t_y7BAf2-es/s400/2011-03-20_00003.jpg

Kane's Trick (Only PC,PS3)

Just notice Kane's right thigh.
They fixed it in 360 but PS3 & PC didn't .

(Warning spoiler )

360:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kCo4DeiNY&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3kCo4DeiNY&feature=related#t=1m11s)

PC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgRShc45v5g&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgRShc45v5g&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL#t=1m13s)

PS3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7cL3u1bpE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH7cL3u1bpE&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL#t=1m35s)

Part 2 (All platforms glitch) Edit:(05/01/2012)

How does Kane do this trick ?
Is it realism ? :hmm:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-wC9FG29BWiQ/T5-xV061mcI/AAAAAAAAAmw/3Xpdj9fJPVw/s640/2012-05-01_00001.jpg

PC
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaPsg8BLJsc&playnext=1&list=PLD9FDEAA95E8731BC (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaPsg8BLJsc&playnext=1&list=PLD9FDEAA95E8731BC#t=0m24s)

Another Trick

If you skip the cutscene Kane will use walking and not show above trick .

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-dAY3z5Cf4NY/T5-xXHPyArI/AAAAAAAAAm4/XItzuQk317M/s640/2012-05-01_00003.jpg

But....... If you walk near there before Kane arrives you will meet another trick.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-xU2uTQ-pJcs/T5-xVNcsCsI/AAAAAAAAAmk/5AI2RgjNQIU/s640/2012-05-01_00002.jpg

Tip "d"

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TXz9cObLJkI/AAAAAAAAAfo/6zwUiUbgga8/s640/2011-03-14_00001.jpg

What's this supposed to mean ?

Oh! In PC ver. characters can't grab explosive canisters correctly .

PC
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TX3uDvLYqHI/AAAAAAAAAgE/2wzmP-PP9Zo/s400/2011-03-14_00007.jpg

PC
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS33aRDAmI/AAAAAAAAAdE/VLrE9RaYzw0/s400/pcnogrsb.JPG

PC
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TWinBqH_umI/AAAAAAAAAd0/4ncTd8Nhn8I/s400/pcnograb2.JPG

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/_Ua6W6sF4j0s/TVS336SQL2I/AAAAAAAAAdI/OhtGXoTlekE/s400/x360cangrab.JPG

Branko2
8th Jun 2011, 12:15
anyone still check this thread? i've been getting really low FPS in game. The game is unplayable, no matter what settings i put it on.

im trying to play at 1600x900 on a gtx260 with 4gb of ram cpu is a core 2 duo 2,6 ghz
but even at the lowest settings at 1024x768 the game still stutters and the framerate doesnt increase at all.

jam13
12th Jun 2011, 01:54
anyone still check this thread? i've been getting really low FPS in game. The game is unplayable, no matter what settings i put it on.

im trying to play at 1600x900 on a gtx260 with 4gb of ram cpu is a core 2 duo 2,6 ghz
but even at the lowest settings at 1024x768 the game still stutters and the framerate doesnt increase at all.

I have to say Xbox 360 ver. is the best if they don't fix PC ver. bugs .

jam13
26th Jun 2011, 04:46
(03/17/2011)

Issue switching between keyboard + mouse and Xbox 360 controller

Maybe it's only happened to me but i decided to report it .
I can't use xbox 360 Controller with keyborad & mouse at the same time .
If I want to invite friends , type or take screenshots the game will crash,
it also mean I can't use Steam Community In-Game .
Could IO try to use xbox 360 Controller play KL2 PC and try to use keyboard & mouse then see what will happen ?

(06/26/2011)
I found the xbox 360 Controller play KL2 PC problem when my steam use traditional chinese . It will crash suddenly .

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-KwBE-TBHRgc/Tga1rm3PRYI/AAAAAAAAAig/qKqqIEAv0Q0/s800/360conterror.JPG

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-JzKgcXaSWGE/TganIySoyaI/AAAAAAAAAh8/BOqlCSHH8eU/s800/KL2360conterror2.JPG

Then I try change my steam to use English , it seems better but sometimes the game still crash suddenly .:(

Btw , when I use xbox 360 Controller in game why I can't see Controls Layout in options ?
Even I use xbox 360 Controller in KL1 PC , Controls Layout will appear in options.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-IoMZpKcgoyg/TganG_8XytI/AAAAAAAAAhw/OukkGd9o9-w/s640/KL1layout.JPG

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-Qh3xEK7Lx_I/TganHieknyI/AAAAAAAAAh4/gucuPvVB3u8/s640/kl1layou2.JPG

Why can't KL2 PC do the same thing ? Can you believe that ?

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-lwwLKzn_MAw/TganJHqjovI/AAAAAAAAAiE/eByAohnWIIo/s640/2011-06-24_00001.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mouse cursor does not hide in intro screen

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-fFKWJwj0VIE/TganJN4EJ2I/AAAAAAAAAiA/HpivOx9CTbM/s640/2011-06-24_00002.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-AblmYhTCEY4/TganJn83KTI/AAAAAAAAAiI/apI898Z5Hrk/s640/2011-06-24_00003.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-LefQdewMR3c/TganJxd1t3I/AAAAAAAAAiM/V7lKUE_80uY/s640/2011-06-24_00004.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-i9oUufZCWp0/TganKuVCPDI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/9CjGUk5S4Co/s640/2011-06-24_00005.jpg

And in Game Rules menu if you use mouse to select the videos , the pictures don't switch to correct one . Only use keyboard or Xbox 360 controller will not meet this problem .

Mouse
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-awf23enRuT0/TganLFkIVYI/AAAAAAAAAiU/GqXTgbvGQgg/s640/2011-06-24_00008.jpg

Xbox 360 controller
https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-02VWaIs_PZk/TganLtOtT3I/AAAAAAAAAiY/r8fxCKxaj7A/s640/2011-06-24_00009.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------

After play online Coop return to play solo (last checkpoint) the game will crash

It's mean you have to restart the chapter which you play solo last time after play coop mode . Or when you select Resume then the game will crash after loading.

Did game tester never find this problem ? Wtf .

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-g6rXRRJvAkw/TganHngy2yI/AAAAAAAAAh0/F9tZvMJq3Ak/s800/kl2cooperror.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------
No response when player uses mouse to click "Back" in Briefing
(05/01/2012)

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_tewkagjoDI/TvxIuTTt2xI/AAAAAAAAAlA/lf5JP0uiInQ/s800/2011-12-28_00001.jpg

Sigh........

swipe_
20th Jul 2013, 02:22
soo was this game ever patched? the amount of graphical problems (shadows/grabbing explosives/etc) is insane.

the fact that I can't even get into the 2nd level is pretty infuriating. it says "Buffering..." gets to 58%-59% and then crashes. it always happens after Lynch says "bye" to the person on the phone and then it crashes. how can you sell something this broken?

sweetbecca56
27th Oct 2016, 13:46
I am experiencing a problem, I try to log ingame and get a Lobby server has encountered an error , can anyone tell me how to correct this issue?