PDA

View Full Version : SPOILER-LITTERED first impressions and discussion thread!!

_Love2Raid_
18th Aug 2010, 00:24
So the game is almost here...

We (XBOX players) can use this thread to talk about anything GOL related that could contain spoilers, like first impressions and other things. This way, we don't have to ruin it for our fellow-members who have to wait. :flowers:

Please use SPOILER TAGS where you think it's appropriate. Not everyone finishes the game on the day of release! Click this icon in the text editor to wrap spoiler tags around text: http://forums.eidosgames.com/images/spoiler.gif

Enter at own risk!

WARNING: If you don´t want to get spoiled, leave the thread!!

*still waiting for release, shouldn't be long now :p*

GoranAgar
18th Aug 2010, 07:34
Well, I am glad to report that the multiplayerfeature is included in the release. My wife and I gave it a run last night. :)

Danielsun_
18th Aug 2010, 07:35
Zomg? Wut? if that's true that blooming amazing! :D i'll be team killing my friend tonight :D

GoranAgar
18th Aug 2010, 08:09
Oh, wait. That might only be the multiplayer feature for playing on the same box. I am not sure about the online multiplayer.

mushroom079
18th Aug 2010, 13:37
Can my download possibly be any slower.....
Ahhhh.

I can't wait to play....!

LC&TGOL IS NOW D/L - WHOOO HOO!

GeorgeMaciver
18th Aug 2010, 15:04
Enjoy your game folks, I'll join you in a month or so :P

GoranAgar
18th Aug 2010, 15:25
Fortunately I downloaded mine yesterday. ;)

LARALOVERnr1
18th Aug 2010, 16:07
stupid vacantion... imma have to waith 'till tuesday..... :(

Yorkeh
18th Aug 2010, 16:30
Anyone else getting a HUGE bug on level 3? Playing local co-op by the way. When Lara has swung across some place, she's attaching her hook to whatever-his-name-is and he's trying to swing across but all of a sudden that level skips ahead, I've collected all ten red skulls, whatever-his-name-is is dead and some more things happen. Really weird.

_Love2Raid_
18th Aug 2010, 16:45
I love this game, it´s amazing!
So much fun, challenge and replay value! :D
Co-op should be even better.

And it´s not short at all, there is so much to explore (though not in every level I think) and collect! I have been playing for 2-3 hours and I´m still at the end of the 2nd level! :lol:
(And really, I run wherever I can run. ;))

Great work Crystal Dynamics, congrats! I think this your best game (fun, challenge and replay value) featuring Lara to date. :thumb::thumb::D

Zomg? Wut? if that's true that blooming amazing! :D i'll be team killing my friend tonight :D
Only local multiplayer. :)

Anyone else getting a HUGE bug on level 3? Playing local co-op by the way. When Lara has swung across some place, she's attaching her hook to whatever-his-name-is and he's trying to swing across but all of a sudden that level skips ahead, I've collected all ten red skulls, whatever-his-name-is is dead and some more things happen. Really weird.
No, I´m not there yet and I´m playing single player. :o

ThePunkVampire
18th Aug 2010, 20:09
looks okay (i guess) but the gameplay is for the gameboy advanced.....just my opinion, from wat i saw in the medias.......but i will try the game out! :)

Danielsun_
18th Aug 2010, 20:23
omgz this game is epic me and my mate cannot stop laughing im loving this :D

just got beat a better moustrap...damn that was hard

ThePunkVampire
18th Aug 2010, 20:47
ha! ok...! :D

_Love2Raid_
22nd Aug 2010, 22:40
I´m currently in the Flooded Passage. The previous level was AMAZING, really one of the best so far (Toxic Swamp). I loved what happened when the final gate opened, damn, it took me a few tries to figure out where to go, lol! :lol:

Very nice. :thumb:

stigman80
23rd Aug 2010, 05:01
Great game well worth the 1200ms points. Single and co-op are fantastic and well worth playing individually.

Massive reply value, on my second solo run through collecting stuff, getting high scores and fast times.

Good stuff all round

Thumbs up to Crystal Dynamics!

TF.Denis
23rd Aug 2010, 07:20
anyone..is it really that good??

Danielsun_
23rd Aug 2010, 19:38
its brilliant i just done the chompeh mission... needless to say i actually love chompeh now

tombraidergal
24th Aug 2010, 20:32
is it out now?! omg i had no idea!!!! I think i'll wait a bit since i'm skint for money, then i might buy points to download it with. :) whoo...