PDA

View Full Version : DLC map not working? Also some online issues

KGBeast
17th Aug 2010, 21:11
I got the Greed, Betrayal, and revenge pack from gamestop and when I try to do arcade or multiplayer it says I don't have the map available, but when I right click on my game on steam it says I have the DLC installed. Any ideas on what might be wrong or if I have to download the map or something? Also I can't find any multiplayer matches at all. Every time I try to find one it just automatically creates one and puts me in an empty room.

Update: I see none of my DLC even works, how wonderful.

KGBeast
17th Aug 2010, 21:47
I see the multiplayer is dead on PC already, considering that I looked through player match servers and there was only one server and one guy was sitting in it. Great

KGBeast
17th Aug 2010, 22:40
Going to keep bumping until someone sorts this POS problem out.

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
18th Aug 2010, 01:15
please fix the match maker

KGBeast
18th Aug 2010, 02:10
Someone help me with these problems, please.

KGBeast
18th Aug 2010, 04:31
bump

bent
18th Aug 2010, 07:47
I see the multiplayer is dead on PC already, considering that I looked through player match servers and there was only one server and one guy was sitting in it. GreatIt was released yesterday.. people might wanna play through the sp, and some people wait until payday etc.
Already dead... pfffft

KGBeast
18th Aug 2010, 08:32
It was released yesterday.. people might wanna play through the sp, and some people wait until payday etc.
Already dead... pfffft

Yeah I think the matchmaking is being stupid, I played a couple of matches both very fun. But I'm still getting ticked off that my DLC doesn't actually work yet it says I have it installed.