PDA

View Full Version : Poem Peaples!!!!! LOOK HERE!!!

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 00:25
This is for all of you who love to write poems out there!!! I will be here writing daily tomb raider themed poems.....i hope ;)

I am not creating this for any special reason.....just for people who like to create poems :)

Any kind of poem is good for this thread, it does not have to be any special theme of type of poem.

I will mostly be writing free written poems and hiakus. Do watever poem theme you like. This is just for the fun of it. :D

Like i said, i will try to be here everyday creating new and original poems from me. I do not take any body elses poems, i completly make up my own.

SO, this is my first one today. I have tried to enter the competition with this one, but entered too late. So i just wana post my poems. This 1 is a tomb raider themed hiaku:::

"Ruins of life rest...
Hidden secrets lie unknown....
Some best left alone"

TF.Denis
17th Aug 2010, 02:29
it's because i find myself alone..
it's because i can't escape this misery,
it's because without u i'm nothing, without will..
why am i living? why u are here?
it's too late for me i almost beaten by fear!

denis

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 19:31
Heres another one by me. Its how im feeling now.....im not going to tell the reasons why though....

"Why wont they understand....
Parts of me....shattered
and i have nowhere else to go

But to darkness....
Until they finally understand whats really going on

For i am in love
and yet they think im insane

I yearn to be alone....
With him i want to end

In darkness i will stay....
Until they quit critisizing...."

Its not one of my best at all. but its how im truly feeling inside.

TF.Denis
17th Aug 2010, 20:29
most people here are unfriendly! to tell you the truth i answering them on the way they diserve and being strong on words mostly..most of them here are little kids 13 and 14 years old..that explains their behaviour if in their homes there isn't love and care and of corse a parent to teach his child what is good and what isn't. most of them actually really diserve a punch on their ugly faces because of their behaviour.
in fact in internet you can be anyone you like..anyone! you say you are 20 then you are 20 because u got the mask but in real life most of them can't even talk to older people so they going behind their pc's and releasing all their anger and unfriendly comments online..because we can't harm them! as for this thread i glad you create it..and about the others..don't give a sh..t!

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 20:39
i am so sorry for acting like a child...thx for posting that...it made me laugh! and i truly am 19. just saying, because i love my age and wish i could freez at this age :D and those children do need a punch in the gut! ha :D

TF.Denis
17th Aug 2010, 20:45
what do you have vampire? ps3 or xbox?

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 20:48
both

but dont have online or live, because we dont have the special cable yet to hook ps3 up to internet.......and no xbox live because i dont wana have to pay for it.

TF.Denis
17th Aug 2010, 20:49
add on ps3..denistf

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 20:51
add denistf to ps3. like i said......dont have online....i need the "ethernet cable"

TF.Denis
17th Aug 2010, 20:54
aww ok then..no prob

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 20:56
I will get it though.....just been busy with school you know.... A.I. ........ Ill add you when i do get online though. :D

TF.Denis
17th Aug 2010, 20:59
ok thanks..don't forget that to download gol you need internet..ps3 has wi fi connection too.

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 21:01
Yea...i know....i super smart in technology.....thats what im mainly studying here....wat im focused

Did you get my friend request???

ThePunkVampire
18th Aug 2010, 19:59
Heres another one. A random poem i wrote July 22, 2010:::::

"Here I stand.
Fighting until my last breath.
I am no warrior, but a child.
Yearning for the precious comfort of their mother.
But it is too late to turn back now.
Fresh blood has already been spilled on a battlefield of cold war.
You see...
For I am a child in the beginning....
But a warrior in the end."

Hoped you like it ;)

TF.Denis
23rd Aug 2010, 07:35
it's epic vampy..i loved it..it reminds me a lot.. please put internet on ps3 so we can trade pictures and poems as messages

ThePunkVampire
23rd Aug 2010, 20:43
If i can. Ive been really busy and still am. I have been writing a report on computer programming and stuff thats complicated to explain. Anyway.....heres another poem.:::::

"Crushed by the pressure of life itself.
Wishing i can be understood.
By someone......
Something.....
Anything......

But here i lay....
continuing my confusion.
Stuck in the darkness waiting to be pulled away

But nothing comes...
Just me and the sad still silence.
That consumes me whole.......

Tell me....
Am i crazy?
Mad?
Insane....?

Help me dear god.....
Figure out this mess.
This.....corruption.....
That has entered my now drowning life."

Its still not my best. But im completly honest of how i feel in my poetry. So, yea, thats me. How i feel now and most days. I will have better poetry tomorrow i hope. I really wish i could write more. Because once i started i didnt wana stop....

TF.Denis
24th Aug 2010, 06:10
Wow..feeling so bad?

ThePunkVampire
27th Aug 2010, 22:46
Im getting better thanks.
Just so much pressure has been going on.Better now.

Heres a poem i written a few days ago in my notebook. Its just random.
Here it is:::::

"Seeing the moon rise...
Watching the sun set...

Why cant all life be this innocent?

Look into the stars of night.
To find your true reflection...
In its deep blue skies."

Hope you like! :)

TF.Denis
29th Aug 2010, 14:59
it's so beautiful and so dreamy..you are very good on poems..you making me feeling so good with these poems

ThePunkVampire
29th Aug 2010, 18:59
Thanks. Your realy the only one who has really listened to my poems. Ive showed other people my poetry....they just dont have that much interest.

Can post poem today. Busy studying. And have no idea for a poem right now. And things have been going really good lately for me. They have been soooo much better than the last few days.

TF.Denis
31st Aug 2010, 20:37
lol im not getting in here only to read your poems..im getting in here to see your reply most importantly! im glad u are ok and you feeling better! what was going on? want to talk about it?

ThePunkVampire
5th Sep 2010, 23:01
No. Better left unknown :)

ThePunkVampire
11th Sep 2010, 01:27
Heres another famous one by...ME!!!! :D jking it aint famous... here it is:::

"Drops of grey splash...
The storm begins...
But at this time, everythings so beautiful,
Calm....
Mysterious...
Intriguing...

Dark clouds warn me to stay away....
But the arches of trees beckon me to continue.

I listen to the screeching of winds.
Feel the carresing of fallen leaves, flowing down.
Smelling fresh rain as it comes.

I shall continue...
And wont be stopped..."

Hoped you liked! not best....just got bored and wanted to. :)

TF.Denis
11th Sep 2010, 17:22
vampy..u don't have to hope for me to like it..i love your poems and u know it! this one suits perfectly with the weather here in greece..and it reminds me those lonely days i had last christmas..i try for a poem..let's see hmm..

all these people,
all these families..
all together

why this now?
why to me?
a loneliness that freezing my heart,
seems like it will last forever.

you said u were my best friend,
the brother i never had,
and now im all alone in the middle of this december.

im walking slowly in this cold rainy street..
remembering your handsome face..
your warm strong hug..
.....and yet i feel so sad...

keep walking..
hearing laughs and watching happy people all around..
this is christmas..this is night..

..it's time for me to strike back..it's time for my fight..

your turn has ended..it's my turn now..
i still need you..i still love you somehow..

BUT NO!!
the revenge is coming..no time for loving and forgiving now!!

loool it took me 40 minutes to create it..i like it a lot..feel free to copy it if you want my friend!

ThePunkVampire
18th Sep 2010, 19:52
:hmm:
vampy..u don't have to hope for me to like it..i love your poems and u know it! this one suits perfectly with the weather here in greece..and it reminds me those lonely days i had last christmas..i try for a poem..let's see hmm..

all these people,
all these families..
all together

why this now?
why to me?
a loneliness that freezing my heart,
seems like it will last forever.

you said u were my best friend,
the brother i never had,
and now im all alone in the middle of this december.

im walking slowly in this cold rainy street..
remembering your handsome face..
your warm strong hug..
.....and yet i feel so sad...

keep walking..
hearing laughs and watching happy people all around..
this is christmas..this is night..

..it's time for me to strike back..it's time for my fight..

your turn has ended..it's my turn now..
i still need you..i still love you somehow..

BUT NO!!
the revenge is coming..no time for loving and forgiving now!!

loool it took me 40 minutes to create it..i like it a lot..feel free to copy it if you want my friend!

WOW!! 40?!?!?! it takes me like around 20 at the max!!!:lol: im not bein mean....just find it funny:lmao:

and sorry about your last christmas....:hmm: it must have sucked...!:eek:
Hope this year is better for you buddy...

TF.Denis
22nd Sep 2010, 10:22
well im not writing poems..i dont have so much feeling and passion to write a poem in 20 minutes..anyway how are you lately?

ThePunkVampire
26th Sep 2010, 23:23
Things are alright. So much better, lot of less stress.
It didnt help that exams were that week...i passed with flying colors! :)

Me and my boyfriend are okay too. That helps ALOT. We are closer now...I thought it would be impossible.

I guess i should get back to writing / posting poems huh? :D
Dont have one right now....or the wanting to write one. So that will have to wait :)

Denis 100%
27th Sep 2010, 08:52
that's great news about your bf and that u are happy..i glad! keep me informed

ThePunkVampire
28th Sep 2010, 23:38
Heres one, i just mad up on the top of my head...a short poem.

"Days fade...
Nights grow...
Dead rises, and rain falls.

Only one Person on this earth can stop it.
The love of my life....
heart and soul....

He completes me,
loves me as well....
And will stop the chaos in my mind...."

I dont really care for this one much...o well, cant find the other one! :D so this is good enough...

ThePunkVampire
3rd Oct 2010, 22:25
Its kinda sad...no one wants to talk to me on this thread anymore......I dont wana stop writing poems but it just feels like no ones paying attention anymore. So whats the point.......

Denis..
4th Oct 2010, 02:45
i still reading your poems!

Hoodedclaw
4th Oct 2010, 18:42
vampire u said way bck at the start of this thread that u will be getting a ps3 cable 2 hook up ur internet but i dont have a cable and my ps3 internet is working fine? x

Denis..
4th Oct 2010, 19:54
Yeah I don't have ethernet cable either..i'm wireless connected..and vampy it's me denis

ThePunkVampire
4th Oct 2010, 21:16
There are 2 versions of the ps3 claw...i might have the other one you dont. I have tried online without the cable as well, and it wont let me.

And are you serious.....DENIS!!!! your using that username....? oookkkaaayyy a bit disturbing...... :D

No...seriously, it is... What happened to "Denis100%"? I know T.F denis was banned....

Denis..
4th Oct 2010, 22:00
both got banned..it was my fault actually..i had to create another one again but this time i will be more careful..let's hope that goranagar won't banned me again but aw well i might create another account here as denis or something..you don't like me as sexy vampy?

ThePunkVampire
4th Oct 2010, 22:11
I dont mind, but its kinda freaky...because my bf is very protective of me and i dont think he would like me talkn to someone with the name of "sexy"...He means well though. He loves me to death :D

And why did goranagar ban you? or are you not allowed to say?...

Denis..
4th Oct 2010, 22:54
gamesharing talking

ThePunkVampire
4th Oct 2010, 23:02
o...spoilers, not using the spoiler thingie?

Denis..
4th Oct 2010, 23:19
gamesharing is illegal and i was talking about this..if u don't know what is this just google it vampy

ThePunkVampire
5th Oct 2010, 20:30
o okay......ow.... and i wil google it.

Just saying these are the color of my moods :
When i sad = SAD
When i mad =MAD
When i normal =NORMAL

And today is this mood....

Denis..
6th Oct 2010, 04:10
aw why my sweet vampy? you can talk to me we are friends! who make u sad? tell me and he is dead!

ThePunkVampire
11th Oct 2010, 23:33
okay...dead is to the extremems here :) but its my family....its hard to explain, but all i can say is that...the pressures coming back. I only buried it deep down inside myself, and its resurfacing.....

Denis..
12th Oct 2010, 04:01
my vampy..my dear friend, im so sorry for this..do they have a problem about your sexual life? no one has the right to judge our life and ourselves! we are the only who can do that and choose what's the best for us..im not having good time either and im losing my great friends the one after the other because after years of strong friendship that they change entirely, not only on their appearance but their behaviour too..it seems we both are having bad days but I want u to be strong and don't let them hurting you..i wish u to regain your sweet smile again..

AdobeArtist
12th Oct 2010, 04:20
This is a poem I wrote (on a Lara theme of course) a while back, and crafted in a graphic presentation :)

http://i44.tinypic.com/2ag0u0x.jpg

Denis..
12th Oct 2010, 04:48
nice but only one thing actually..more basic english? most of it to me is like chinese

ThePunkVampire
12th Oct 2010, 21:59
Nice work. I understand
And no denis...its not my sexual life...so not intrested. Its just my parents are so strict. The smalles thing i do wrong makes them go beserk it seems.....They are not "go with the flow" like my boyfriends parents....Everythings going downhill it seems.... Just wish it could stop you know? Hope you get better too bud...

Just wandrin Denis...why do you care so much about me anyway..?

Denis..
13th Oct 2010, 00:36
i dont know..i just do..because u seem good person and everyone in my life so far are asho...i haven't a boyfriend neither a good friend to share my thoughts and stuff..always alone

AdobeArtist
13th Oct 2010, 02:59
nice but only one thing actually..more basic english? most of it to me is like chinese

I see where you're coming from. But at the same time, if it was just "basic english", it wouldn't be poetry. Poetry isn't meant to be straight forward. That's the stuff of school essays, business memos, and letters to family.

As I see it, poetry is supposed to be about interpretive imagery and metaphor. The reader is supposed to think about the meaning behind the words rather than having it laid out, and where each reader may interpret the poem according to their own perspective.

Do you get my meaning? :) :flowers:

Denis..
13th Oct 2010, 03:30
im still confused..now a bit more..anyway i liked it but if u check mine and vampys poems u will get my point..

ThePunkVampire
13th Oct 2010, 21:10
i dont know..i just do..because u seem good person and everyone in my life so far are asho...i haven't a boyfriend neither a good friend to share my thoughts and stuff..always alone

It is nice to have someone to talk to physically...i thank GOD for my boyfriend...he understands me....i want to marry him, but neither of us are ready:rolleyes: I hope you can find someone den....you seem like a really good friend too;)

Denis..
14th Oct 2010, 00:47
thanks..u too vampy..u too

ThePunkVampire
16th Oct 2010, 22:58
im thinking about changing my username to "xoxoSkaterGirlxoxo"

What do you think Denis?

Denis..
17th Oct 2010, 06:22
and since when you are a skater? or a girl?

ThePunkVampire
21st Oct 2010, 22:01
I changed into a skater...been actualy. and ive been a girl my whole life thank you :D
did you really think i was a guy this whole time!!!!! hahaha! and that i was gay!!!! LO-freaking-L!!!!! ROFL

Denis..
22nd Oct 2010, 07:34
err when you calling me a dude and thanks man and stuff..they are man's comments and if you scroll up you will read that you are accepting that you are a guy but anyway..girl you want? girl then! i don't care so much they are just forums here my dear..

ThePunkVampire
23rd Oct 2010, 16:07
Im sorry. But im just not much of one of those girly girls. Sorry if i made you think that. Im still the same. Same person, and still want to be your friend.
And im straight. Just lettin ya know. Because i have a bf. I just hope you can find a match in this world as well "my dear". :)

Denis..
23rd Oct 2010, 18:31
no problem girl..better like that i can talk with girls much easier than boys! boys always the same..always one thing..u know

ThePunkVampire
27th Oct 2010, 21:40
Ha. okay. I need to get back to writing poetry...i havnt wrote any in so long....

"Here in the night...
Cold, Dark creatures lurk...
A mystery...
Just sitting right in front of us unseen,
Shall remain unsolved...
But not completely hidden.

Some of us know what is out there....
Just keeping to themselves,
Hiding in secret...
Remain unknown to reality...."

Hoped you liked! Its a bit wierd...I just threw it together! ;)

ThePunkVampire
28th Oct 2010, 21:29
Heres another!!!! :)

"Reflections gaze upon me.
Parts of me i dont understand...
Anger...
Passion...
Grief...
All stare at me in the eyes.

This does not make sence.
Who am I now....?"

I wasnt in the mood to write poems, but had to...I dont care for this one much at all...

Denis..
31st Oct 2010, 21:17
nice poems! go and be a part at maluxia's poem thread vampy!! i did

ThePunkVampire
2nd Nov 2010, 00:14
Wait.....where that at?

ThePunkVampire
21st Nov 2010, 22:54
nevermind.

And it looks like im the only one that talks here...o well...

"You kiss me one minute...
I feel safe, comforted...
Like i belong....
The rest of the day...in love!

The next day...magic is gone....
I dont matter to you....
Im alone,
In the dark...trying...
To hide.
And you make me feel like im crazy..."

That is how im feeling today. Yesterday i felt like whats in the first paragraph of the poem. I was with my bf that day... and yea. That is how i feel today....

ThePunkVampire
21st Nov 2010, 22:56
Heres another short poem

"Dont you see what your doing to me....
My love.
Or do i hide it too well...

Trying to act like im okay..
Because everytime somethings wrong...and i tell you
You dont seem to understand all the time...
Sometimes..maybe.
Most....You make me feel like im doing wrong..."

ThePunkVampire
29th Nov 2010, 02:32
Heres a short poem. Now im writing them how i feel. And i writing them faster...thats why they kinda suck now. :D
"Understanding...FINALLY!
Wanting me, Loving me...
Kiss me... because you are...
The only one who who loves me for ME"

ThePunkVampire
18th Mar 2011, 01:15
Obviously no one ever comes back to look at what ive created. I miss you Denis. And i have to keep this thread alive. I have no where else to express myself.

"Fire..
hot, bright, burning everything innocent.
Hell has approached.
Demons roam, tormenting all living...
Feeding off of our fear..

Now, the skies open up...
The clouds part.
Heaven reins down to concor all evil...
Good triumphs evil.....
The lord has saved us once again..."

:) hoped you liked it.... miss everyone....

Denis..
21st Mar 2011, 08:30
lol vampy..
long time no talk..
im sorry i haven't read at your latest poems but here im now..

how r u?

Sldappu
3rd Sep 2011, 13:56
just a quick one:

The horses are grey and drunk on berries
Every little beetle has tiny beetle shoes
Mostly it happens in the late morning rush
For clues
Nicely nicely girls don't push
Follow the beetles and their little beetle tracks
Sometimes they end in the cold of the evening
Hard smacks

Sldappu
25th Sep 2011, 14:20
a poem in under a minute:

Heversham, Henry, and Jolly St. Nick,
Went window shopping with half a brick.
The children woke all sleepy, yawning,
Rosy smiles on Christmas morning.

ThePunkVampire
24th Oct 2011, 20:25
Iiiiim BACK!!!! LOL hope to go back to comn to this site continuously. Hopefully this time i can make my poems cheerful-ish :) I love my life now!

Sooooo....

"Hearing your voice...
So strong, so caring and serene...
Your heart beats in sync with mine
Until it stops for when your lips caress mine

Lost without you, I am...
One day you will hold me in your arms once again...
And the smile upon my face will stay...
You are my love,
My muse,
My SOULMATE!"

<3

ThePunkVampire
12th Nov 2011, 06:33
OMG i hate all my older poems i wrote bc they are about this certain someone i cant stand anymore (looong story)

annnnnyyyywwwaaayyyy......

"Kisses softer than the rays of light
Caress gentler than flakes of snow...
Voice tenderly calling my name
supports me once i fall,
Cradle me when im cold
Stops the tears from drifting off my cheeks,
Knows when i need to laugh...

and I know in that moment...
I know,

He is My One And Only...."

that one was kinda bad poem, darn...but im exausted. Stayed up alll night ;)

Sldappu
14th Nov 2011, 12:43
Too Many E's

Shout at the sun
Shake your fist at the trees
Scream at the flowers
The birds, and the bees
Vomit your love
Spit it back in breeze
And melt in the heat
Of my kissing disease

Sldappu
15th Nov 2011, 13:28
I'm glad you are happy.
I'm not.

Cry me a river.

ThePunkVampire
18th Nov 2011, 02:08
Im sorry Slappy (found u a nickname :)) but anyway ill try to make a good poem...?

"Light enters my world...
Im so close to grasping that only warmth and comfort i used to know...
But everytime i get too close, it shrivels away from me...
Emotions get scatterd,
My heart throbs and shatters
Eyes begin to flood, and streak down my cheeks
And i am left in the cold darkness of loneliness without you..."

Wow i need to work on my poetry :\

Sldappu
18th Nov 2011, 13:31
Slap me happy ;)

Its hard to write dark stuff when you are happy.
And its actually quite good in parts. Except the word "shrivels" made me think "*****", and
I didn't read the rest of the line properly.
"But everytime i get too close, *****..."
:D

apparently I can't say "*****"

ThePunkVampire
19th Nov 2011, 23:30
so i guess that one was quite bad....ill get better..

I cant think of one right now...i try and try but nothing good comes :'( Have i lost my poem tecnique???
:(

ThePunkVampire
10th Jan 2012, 23:06
One Day miserable...
Next so happy seeing you.
Being held once again feeling the warmth and closeness of you
Sensing the radient love and care we share as i lock eyes with you
I can see our futures intertwine...Our hearts race into the life we have together
Finally Complete!

Denis..
13th Jan 2012, 14:22
lol and someone ressurected the topic..
you should start typing it tomb raider 2012 topic..
im mostly there..

ThePunkVampire
14th Jan 2012, 03:33
Eyes lock, Piercing through our souls.
Hand held, Leading me to safety.
Hearts beat in sync, Filling me with warmth.
Sweet silence revolves around us
as we stand in the rain,
Together, we can take on anything.

Ok Ok my poems officially suck now :( danget haha

ThePunkVampire
25th Jan 2012, 21:25
Violent and raging we may be. But thats just our nature dont you see.
Blood and love is what we require. We can give you what you most desire.
Senses hyped, speed quickened. Dont underestimate what we are gifted.
Immortal souls we are now. Accepting what we are and wondering "How?"
Dont you worry my dear..for you see. A vampire I am. A vampire you will be.

Sldappu
29th Jan 2012, 03:28
Orange Planer

Orange Planer was a stranger,
And a long tall streak of p!$$.
He had whiskers on his whiskers
on his whiskers on his whisk.
You could say nobody knew him,
Because no-one really cared to,
They just knew him by his grubby jeans
And hairy hairy hairdo.
And the song that was his mantra.
And his blanket.
And his fist.
It's the song of Orange Planer,
And it goes a bit like this:
"All the folks that I've been knowing,
Since before my beardly growing,
Have all fallen by the wayside,
Down the well,
And left the fireside.
If you meet me clean and shaved,
Well dressed and beautifully behaved,
You will never recognize me
For we've never met before."

Sldappu
29th Jan 2012, 03:33
i got lemons? better eat 'em.
no thats oranges. you squeeze 'em.
what? the oranges?
no. lemons.
eat the oranges?
no, squeeze 'em.
this banana? squeeze that too?
no! don't!
please tell me what to do,
i am hungry and i'm thirsty,
and i've never eaten fruit.

fruit doesn't rhyme with do
and you're an idiot to boot ;)

Sldappu
29th Jan 2012, 03:37
Of all the things I've eaten,
Out of all the things I've tasted,
All the time I spent on you was time
I really should have wasted.
You could never fill me up inside,
No food to feed my soul.
You were rotten.
I was hollow.
And we'd fallen down a hole.

Sldappu
29th Jan 2012, 03:53
Halitosis Cat (felis halitus)

The morning Halitosis Cat is a different breed. A quieter breed.
With tail between its legs it pleads apologies. With eggs.

He tells you that he loves you
And there ain't no-one above you
All that nauseating crap that make you wish he wasn't there
Yes, he smells a little worse now and..
He's pawing through your purse now
Then he's out the door and off again
To god knows f**king where

Raindrops Melody
18th Jun 2012, 16:20
lol How funny, I haven't been on this forum in agessss because I had to crack down on my studies... I just finished writing a poem yesterday, log on here for the first time, and this thread is the first thing I see!

"In my dreams...

All is not what it seems
lush light flows in vibrant streams
and the sky resolves to grayish greens
warm light cools the night of day
the sun dissolves in a northern bay
and the south wind blows all cares away

in my dreams…

All is not what it seems
blue grass smells of tangerines
and dew ignites under red moon beams
rainfall cleanses body and soul
tastes of honey and makes one whole
makes you shiver ... but never cold

in my dreams…

All is not what it seems
the past can be seen in hints and gleams
and memories rush in pools and streams
leaving a smile upon my face
as I'm caught inside your warm embrace...
two souls once more … enlace…

in my dreams…

5-22-12 / 6-17-12"

Alex001
10th Feb 2013, 12:17
We like Our friends to stay; And, after all that, They look upon We As an utterly ignorant They!