PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Trophy Bug - Trophies wont sync

raveelement
16th Aug 2010, 16:59
I've had the game for 2 days now, beat it on medium and collected about 26/61 trophies so far (30%). The trophies refuse to sync with PSN and you can only view them in offline mode. Whenever I click on my account name or go into throphy's while logged into PSN, the sync bar appears to be syncing and when it goes to 100% the K&L2 trophies dont show.

I emailed iO community manager about it and he said they are not aware of the issue and suggest that it can be a PSN problem or the trophies are blocked until street date of tomorrow which is hard to believe because I had Little Big Planet and Uncharted 2 a week early and they synced fine b4 street date.

Looks like we have a bug on our hands that needs a patch right off the bat

somanynames
16th Aug 2010, 17:25
wow, play the game on release day like you should or shut up!
consider yourself lucky to have the game early you super noob!

Your stupid trophies will be fine after release day like the man said. What the hell did you email him for if you dont listen to his answer which happens to be the right answer.

raveelement
16th Aug 2010, 17:45
wow you just proved how little intelligence you have, noob? I've been following these boards for months and now decided to make an account to inform you guys about the trophy issue. I get all my PS3 games at least a day or two early and there has never been an issue where you had to wait till release day for trophy's so properly sync. I am 99% sure the iO guy was wrong (they were assumptions after all) and the game will need a patch.

I sent them an email so their team can get a heads up on the issue and troubleshoot it asap before all the other kids get it on street date and there are large complain threads about it all over the net so to my understanding I was actually helping out

Vulture
16th Aug 2010, 18:16

Your stupid trophies will be fine after release day like the man said. What the hell did you email him for if you dont listen to his answer which happens to be the right answer.

you should really change your attidude

i also played a lot of ps3 games (mostly ps3 excs) about a week before its release date and they always sync.. without a prob. so its probably bug as you said but try it tomorrow and it may work

Nick@IO
16th Aug 2010, 18:27
We've tested the European build inhouse and that works fine with syncing. If this is a persistent problem, we'll look into it again. Like I said in the mail, Sony had PSN issues during the weekend, which may have caused the problem. I'm asking QA to look into this again.

bent
16th Aug 2010, 19:04

You have some serious issues.. i suggest you tone your attitude down by a mile.

somanynames
16th Aug 2010, 20:16
this happens all the time on xbox ok. ALL THE TIME.
First of all you shouldnt be able to unlock anything untill release day to cut down on fake copies.

Nick@IO
17th Aug 2010, 14:48
So, Sony US didn't open up the trohpy syncing on the title until midnight last night. We've tested this in the US and it works. Please try again. Locking the thread for now.