PDA

View Full Version : WEAPONS Alchemist Cannon

cmstache
3rd Apr 2014, 13:58
This might be only me (I'm the only mainstayer of the Fullbore cannon, i think) but, has anyone else noticed their alchemist rounds (typically when up close) going through a vampire, dealing damage, but not exploding, then exploding on contact with something else? It happens sporadically, but I'd say at least 1 or 2 times a round when I play most of it as an alchie.

Captain3009
3rd Apr 2014, 16:31
I usually use the Fullbore cannon, but I have not yet noticed. I'm usually too busy panicking when I am attacked. :D

Omhxyz
3rd Apr 2014, 18:37
It happens to me A LOT. I was sure it is just my lag or something (eventho its around 60-70..). Goes through, deals dmg but not explode. And sometimes; exploding, inflicting SELF DAMAGE but nothing to the target. Also seen it go right through reavers and not explode or deal damage at all. I haven't played enough with the other cannons so i dunno about them, just the fullbore.

0Exroath0
3rd Apr 2014, 20:55
I've had this with the fullbore .. so much so I switched back to ye old blue flame.. Also it feels like it takes longer for fullbore rounds to explode .. Not sure if thats just me or not.

Prime_Abstergo
21st Aug 2014, 14:38
This might be only me (I'm the only mainstayer of the Fullbore cannon, i think) but, has anyone else noticed their alchemist rounds (typically when up close) going through a vampire, dealing damage, but not exploding, then exploding on contact with something else? It happens sporadically, but I'd say at least 1 or 2 times a round when I play most of it as an alchie. STILL AN ISSUE! :mad2: Since Apr3 :hmm:
Can you please take a look on that?