PDA

View Full Version : 3rd person ???

scottith
14th Aug 2010, 18:46
I have never played a deus ex game, i have to say! wow im so cant wait to play this game. It looks amazing!

But that aside from looking at the trailers and previews even the main charcter i have to ask, would this game play much better in 3rd person. this will obv upset hardcore fans but would increas the game play with in person to person combat.

Flicking from first to 3rd is a risky thing for any game, most work but we have all played games were we have not been sure?

what is your views ? would u want to keep to the first to 3rd or an opstion to have 3rd aswell ?

Romeo
14th Aug 2010, 20:06
There actually is a topic pertaining to third-person, brother. In the top-right hand corner of the main forums page is a button called Search, or Search forums, don't actually recall now... Point being, the word search is employed in some form or another. Anyways, use that, do a title search and search for the third-person discussion, it's rather lengthy but it's an open discussion of that exact discussion. Just as an ice-breaker, most veterans are against it, some don't care and there's a couple in favour of it.

Anyways, please continue this discussion there. In the mean time...

LOCKDOWN.