PDA

View Full Version : The Darker Deeper More Muderous HotMan Game

9th Aug 2010, 02:59
Pleas Read
Broke it Down into Section to make it easy to Read

Story:one of the most important parts of any story is acting. The voice acting should be realistic and also the characters should feel real. I'll give one example from blood money that first training mission was obviously racists and my point the characters have to be a real and an honest non bias view of people from different cultures from all around the world cause that's whats hitman games are all about 47 going around the world killing people. You should at least try to be realistic by doing research on gangs and peoples different cultures and nationalities, with that being said hire bitter voice actors to play these roles gotta take the characters and story serious.
The targets is what the game should be all about making those characters more real and personal so the player would get more of a feeling after killing the Target. It's like this when your playing splinter cell and you shoot a terrorists, your not going to feel nothing because he's the "bad guy" he's dehumanized but a HitMan is different cause some times he might have to kill someone who is a nice person. Heres a lot of different examples of what I mean, like on games like mario were you save the princess, 47's missions are the opposite he has to assassinate her probably not saying that 47 don't do rescue along side his hit but its about the kind of jobs he does. 47 has to hit an beautiful actress or model cause somebody wanted them dead for any reason maybe simply just jealousy or something. On the stage A New Life on blood money you kill this guy who is obviously a creep, but what if the target was just some girl that was at the wrong place at the wrong time and just seen too much and now is in witness protection. If the target are like that the player probably would feel bad about some the missions that 47 has to do making it a more real and more personal experience. Now with all that being said you might be worried about alienating your long time fans who might not like mission like that, so you can make an option for every other mission for player to chose between Good and Evil what I mean by Good missions is just killing bad people. Just make the Hits feel more real no matter who it is he or she probably has wife or husband maybe kids and I think it important to emphasize that a bit somehow.
Ofcorse that doesn't mean that he doesn't go after terrorist and criminals and other assassins like himself cause that really cool. To make killing another assassin have that real personal feeling you should be able to play as the assassin you kill, I don't know if you would play as them before or after you kill them but being able to see their story would really be great. you can sympathize with a more human like character bitter than agent 47 cause he's just cold blooded, so when you kill these people you'll know their story. A female assassin would be grate she might be able to get away with wearing some mens cloths like police and swat uniforms elc. have been coming after 47 for personal reasons like revenge or something like that it would flow together like the movie pulp fiction.Do whatever it takes to make the game feel more like murder rather than like any other game.

Factions&SandBox:When people talk about 47 should be able to drive cars and explore, I couldn't agree more. On HitMan silent assassin there was big maps that 47 would revisit from time to time. Even on contract you would keep getting missions around the same aerie. One giant map would do find but 3 or 4 maps would probably be better cause 47 travels all around the world. I can tell you gta san andreas is spit up into 4 sections that are pretty big. Factions are some of the coolest part a Hitman game, there are biker gangs russians police and war going on all around. The best example of that is the two chinese triads when they are disparity try to make pace with each other and 47 is standing in the way of that.

GamePlay:Blood money all ready has grate gameplay, the controls are solid only thing is the AI and gunplay. Here are some things they should do with the controls, there no need for the map button it just takes up space. They should move it to the select button and put the objectives in the pause menu. Add the ability to take cover and in fist person give you the ability to aim like in call of duty cause there was no reason to even use fist person in the past. Also when you duck down you should be able to stay down and run around in that position. And when you hold down the duck button then you can sneak. The AI needs to be smarter, they should not just run at you they should take cover and defend the person their protecting.

MultiPlayer:There should be some kind of multiplayer game in hitman, maybe simple death mach with infinite respawns. Online when you play you should get to pick from the targets that 47 has killed to play as them. customize them and all that stuff.

1.Chainsaw: I know it a stealth game but its also a game where you can use every day objects.
2.Rocket Launcher: or RPG you could use this weapon for shooting a vehicle like someone trying to escape or a motorcade of armor vehicles were your target is. when people get blow up they should blow to paces to be realistic.
3.Tranquilizer Gun and Tranquilizer sniper: the gun you can put away and the sniper you would need a case for it. there also should be a briefcase for your M4 carbine or any assault rifle.
4.FlamThrower:simply just be cool to have.
Customize EveryThing:

Love to the Fan and the good people at Eidos Games

rinmach
10th Aug 2010, 03:01
I pretty much agree with everything EXCEPT the freeroaming (this isn't GTA), the call of duty sights (why?) and the death match idea (Hitman isn't an FPS/TPS). For multiplayer, I would greatly enjoy just a co-op mode. As for rocket launchers and flamethrowers, again, Hitman isn't a shooter. It's a stealth game. I feel that if the developers (Eidos) were to focus too much on things like freeroam or rocket launchers, then that would take away from the time that they would have to refine the other aspects of the game, such as AI. I also disagree with the good/evil mission selection. If you're going to go out and buy Hitman, chances are that you won't care for a good/evil selection. Hitman is just an indifferent assassin.

10th Aug 2010, 15:59
Think about it though on hitman contracts and silent assassin they had huge levels that were revisited often and even connected with other levels. On contracts most of the missions were on two different locations, that city and some were in china. Here's an example of how it could work, on the murder of crows level you had to follow this guy in a bird suit to find their location. Well this time around the place is way bigger than on that stage and you have to follow someone who's in a car to get to your targets.You would also have extra missions to add a ton of replay value to the game tell me what you think about that.

It is a stealth game but weapons don't take any thing away from that, perfect example metal gear solid is the best and I think the originator of stealth games and it has rocket launcher, grenade launchers and everything.

The only reason I mention good/evil is cause I was thinking about the fans, but I do think it would be cool to be able to choose once in a while to make things a little more interesting.

10th Aug 2010, 19:08
Over looked some things you said.

I pretty much agree with everything EXCEPT the freeroaming (this isn't GTA), the call of duty sights (why?) and the death match idea (Hitman isn't an FPS/TPS). For multiplayer, I would greatly enjoy just a co-op mode.

Why wouldn't you want a call of duty sights it'll let you get head shots from afar and if you don't like it you wouldn't have to use it. metal gear has it and it works perfect. co op would be fine but 47 lone wolf kind of guy.

rinmach
11th Aug 2010, 02:55
Why wouldn't you want a call of duty sights it'll let you get head shots from afar and if you don't like it you wouldn't have to use it. metal gear has it and it works perfect.

I don't know, I think Hitman: Blood Money was fine as is in regards to the sights, plus you could always just add a scope to the silverballers. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I don't really want huge changes to the series, I want classic Hitman gameplay but with better AI, things like that. I don't think Hitman 5 has to have all the major expansions you listed to be a great game, and in fact I think the attention to detail that made me love Hitman might be overlooked in the face of such expansions.

11th Aug 2010, 18:38
:hmm:That's a legit concern but expansions like sights and taking cover or adding anything wouldn't take anything away from the original hitman games. Fist person was kind of pointless on the original hitman games. This game needs to be ambitious add big improvement plus I trust that they can do all these things and still be fresh, they just have to do it right.
I understand what your saying but we want the game to be way better than it was, more weapons the better customize every gun in the game. All one handed weapon should be able to be dual wielded, imagine a custom desert eagle or raging bull with scope mount.

MultiPlayer:There should be some kind of multiplayer game in hitman, maybe simple death mach with infinite respawns. Online when you play you should get to pick from the targets that 47 has killed to play as them. customize them and all that stuff.

[/B]
This is a Good idea.;)

rinmach
12th Aug 2010, 22:55
:hmm:That's a legit concern but expansions like sights and taking cover or adding anything wouldn't take anything away from the original hitman games. Fist person was kind of pointless on the original hitman games. This game needs to be ambitious add big improvement plus I trust that they can do all these things and still be fresh, they just have to do it right.
I understand what your saying but we want the game to be way better than it was, more weapons the better customize every gun in the game. All one handed weapon should be able to be dual wielded, imagine a custom desert eagle or raging bull with scope mount.

If they do it right I will be very happy. :D But we know that this game should be way better because they had 5 years to make it. As for being able to dual wield all one-handed weapons, YES. Also they should let you take knives into levels. :thumb:

19th Aug 2010, 19:07
Thank you for reading this thread. :)

rinmach
20th Aug 2010, 02:05
Thank you for making this thread. :D

GrievousOdyssey
28th Aug 2010, 22:41
Why is there only a few people that gives a damn about Hitman ? ...
Did the rest of the fans waited so long (since 2006 ... tis only four years) that they just gave up ? ...

Surely they'll all pop back up once we get some 'news' of the next Hitman game , but still , there like only One 'frequent user' in all Hitman forums , and that's you Icedog ...

One would expect at least Three frequent user for such a 'popular and critically acclaimed' franchise ...

15th Oct 2010, 17:55
Darker:What I was saying here was about atmosphere and environment like what they did on Contracts with the dark nights and flickering lights heavy storms the mood of the game also adds dept to it.

Deeper:I'm talking about making 3 dimensional characters like when your stalking your target you'll see him or her stop to have a conversation with someone probably talking about politics, business criminal stuff or personal things all adding dept to the character. That's why there should be more character than just 47 and his targets on the stage. If you played Blood Money just go to the stage A New Life or the stage You better watch Out and stand next to the target so you can hear what they say. It's completely retarded and I guess I see what their trying to do but I found it to be annoying. I was annoyed by the lack of dept and seriousness of the character in this game.

More Murderous: 47 kills the "Good with the Bad" so went all 47's target bad guys there nothing to separate from Dexter or the punisher these guys target bad people with 47 it has to beyond Good and Evil. I think people buy this game to play as the villain for a change the "bad guy". Sure you can make it so it's like the good out weights the bad and He's a necessary Evil and every thing He does turns out to be for the greater good in the end.