PDA

View Full Version : Old Guys from K&L2 Vs. Alan Wake.

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
6th Aug 2010, 23:43
So my point here is just how fit the old buggers are compared to the likes of Alan Wake.

'Red Tracksuit Pants' can run from 1 end of the Map to the other, shoot 4 Goons, 22 Police, headshot the Dog, headlock and kill 2 Players, kill their Respawns, draw a Smiley Face on the Van with automatic fire, all before escaping and NOT RUN OUT OF BREATH!

Alan on the other hand runs from the Front Door of a House to the bottom of the Stairs leading to said Front Door and he needs a breather..

So, are you as fit as 'Red Tracksuit Pants'?

:wave:

Vulture
7th Aug 2010, 00:17
i just played the alan wake dlc-the signal today. And even at his dreams (his imaginary character!) can only run for like 5 seconds :D

7th Aug 2010, 00:38
i just played the alan wake dlc-the signal today. And even at his dreams (his imaginary character!) can only run for like 5 seconds :D

Yeah, I've finished The Signal too and now that you mention it, yeah, Alan is unfit in his dreams too. Sad..

joe the janitor
7th Aug 2010, 00:42
I didn't like Alan wake very much. I beat it though.... then sold it to a friend in exchange for a ps2, 2 controllers, all of the cords, and a memory card :D

7th Aug 2010, 00:50
I didn't like Alan wake very much. I beat it though.... then sold it to a friend in exchange for a ps2, 2 controllers, all of the cords, and a memory card :D

I <3 Remedy Games.