PDA

View Full Version : Morpheus ; dancing people in dx clubs ?

H.D.Case
6th Aug 2010, 20:02
Two questions, one thread.
1.Do you think we can expect Morpheus to appear in DX:HR, or is it too early for that?

2. Do you think it is possible (in hardware terms too) to expect packed clubs with dancing people in the new DX? It really creates a great atmosphere! Remember the Hong Kong club or the Paris club with the dancing nurse and people around? It really felt we were in a club and that things are happening. No such thing in DX:IW at all, although we had a nice AI singer holo there. I am afraid that the game would require too big requirements to allow many people in the same place. What do you think?

H.D.Case
24th Aug 2010, 20:04
Two questions, one thread.
1.Do you think we can expect Morpheus to appear in DX:HR, or is it too early for that?

2. Do you think it is possible (in hardware terms too) to expect packed clubs with dancing people in the new DX? It really creates a great atmosphere! Remember the Hong Kong club or the Paris club with the dancing nurse and people around? It really felt we were in a club and that things are happening. No such thing in DX:IW at all, although we had a nice AI singer holo there. I am afraid that the game would require too big requirements to allow many people in the same place. What do you think?

@ 2 - I saw the gameplay trailer now. It looks promising, but everybody is standing around stiff! Come on, where are the goth chicks dancing in circle and you in the middle? Oh, I forgot, that was in DX.

Angel-A
24th Aug 2010, 20:16
The game IS still pre-alpha, it's not polished/completely coded yet. Hope it is emersive when complete, though.

Also, 30 years is probably too early for Morpheus.

Xenoc
24th Aug 2010, 20:17
Pre-Alpha??? I was under the impression it was in the final stages of Beta???

Blackbird SR-71C
24th Aug 2010, 20:24
I'm not sure, but I do believe I saw a scene with some dancers in one of the trailers. Don't count me on it, though.

Shralla
24th Aug 2010, 21:11
Pre-Alpha??? I was under the impression it was in the final stages of Beta???

What? No. It JUST started Beta, if it's in Beta at all.

H.D.Case
24th Aug 2010, 23:42
So let's just hope it will turn out a nice omega in the end :D

KSingh77
25th Aug 2010, 00:17
Here he's right here in this pic:

http://dxhr.nanoaugur.net/dx3-screenshot32.jpg

The one with the folded arms.

pringlepower
25th Aug 2010, 01:28
Just think, in 20 years, maybe the fashion will be slightly swaying when dancing. Only slightly.

Pinky_Powers
25th Aug 2010, 01:37
Just think, in 20 years, maybe the fashion will be slightly swaying when dancing. Only slightly.

I hope so. You're never going to catch me hopping around or spinning on my head.

Shralla
25th Aug 2010, 01:38
Really depends on what social group you run in and what kind of music you listen to. Ever been to a goth club? Some of them move more than others but their favorite move (according to my goth friend, as well as my observations at the club) is called "stomping," which is pretty much exactly like it sounds, only it's done rather slowly to go with the music. It's not much beyond swaying.