PDA

View Full Version : Crazy demo glitches

greatwhitebros
6th Aug 2010, 00:21
So I was playing and the following happend

1)It only showed me and another person playing in the room but when I shot the fire extinguisher all of a sudden I turn into a traitor and there is a bag of money where the extinguisher was so I get the money but the whole time I am playing my money keeps going up

2)There was someone shooting at the police and they were taking cover but there was really no one there.

ohitspatty
6th Aug 2010, 00:29
Ever been stuck in a wall? Yeah, happened to me once. The cop shot at me and I went down-but-not-out next to the wall yet when I got up I was inside the wall. Very odd.

SovietAmerika
6th Aug 2010, 00:39
I got past the propane tanks in the public demo and climbed over the fence at where the end of the exclusive demo and got to a block of nothing- link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAlZK4Y0PB0) -though some people tell me im just playing the exclusive demo,haters gonna hate

ScarletSnake
6th Aug 2010, 01:18
Most of these things happen when there's a bad, laggy host or when your connection is about to go downhill. At least that's the way it is with me. But when I do have a stable connection and a fine host I never experience any glitches or bugs. Except for the PS3 menu freezing of course, it's irritating that I've been playing Fragile Alliance non-stop for god knows how many days and I've never been higher than Rank 6. I want the SPAS-12 dammit!

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
6th Aug 2010, 02:01
I've had afew games when some of the Players are invisible. Sorts itself out by the next Round.

As for getting stuck in walls, I threw someone to the floor and they ended up in the wall because we were right beside it. They could still shoot at me and move too.

Also, there is a glitch that when grabbing someone just as they get in the Van, you become stuck in the Van and can't get out until it drives away.

Kent-45
6th Aug 2010, 04:48
I got stuck in a wall too. Made me laugh. Not sure if it was a glitch in the game or a lag spike.

Vulture
7th Aug 2010, 00:45
all i got was 'dancing wooden walls at the restraunt'

oh and if the 'stuck in the wall' thing happened in MP while u were not even close to the wall.. this happened because of the laggy host