PDA

View Full Version : So i used to be a counter strike ***

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Aug 2010, 10:55
Yea, many years ago counter strike was my drug, counter strike was my life and the only reason i had a pc.

Kane and lynch took over that, it drew me in.

But heres what i really want to ask.

Who here has a game that they constantly played like ecstacy, it cant be kane and lynch though

Oh yea and heres my old clans montage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w90fXJnElc

SovietAmerika
4th Aug 2010, 11:32
there was two
Halo Combat Evolved,i loved lan matches
Castlevania:Symphony Of The Night,my cousin got this one psone and we never stopped playing,and i continue to this day on XBLA

UhUh
4th Aug 2010, 12:45
Tribes
Ultima Online
Urban Terror
Team Fortress 2

In between there where others for some times, but these I've played constantly for years (and still playing TF2).

TheMoD
4th Aug 2010, 13:52
at the moment its only tf2 and I try to keep it that way, had the same thing with cs awhile ago though :P

Bevacur
4th Aug 2010, 18:06
Yea, many years ago counter strike was my drug, counter strike was my life and the only reason i had a pc.

Kane and lynch took over that, it drew me in.

But heres what i really want to ask.

Who here has a game that they constantly played like ecstacy, it cant be kane and lynch though

Oh yea and heres my old clans montage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6w90fXJnElc

I used to enjoy ruining zombie matches and the other game mode which involves jumping all over the palce on little steps. You can save when you want if you fall off. Fun just standing there while others attempt to get past.

Got banend multiple times for being abusive, Garry's mod was my fave! No point me buying it though as i always seem to get banned from serves.

Kent-45
7th Aug 2010, 21:02
I used to be hooked on Counterstrike/Team Fortress pretty bad... Not so much anymore. Hacks, aimbots, and other such tomfoolery has kinda ruined that for me.

I used to play Unreal Tournament a LOT... it was my favorite shooter, by far.

I could definitely see Kane & Lynch 2 being the game I play every day, if they end up fixing the buggy multiplayer.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Aug 2010, 23:33
I could definitely see Kane & Lynch 2 being the game I play every day, if they end up fixing the buggy multiplayer.

Ah , so , Fission Mailed ? ...