PDA

View Full Version : Not getting Milestones on Justcause.com

benn-i
4th Aug 2010, 10:21
At the moment, i have >500 dual hooks. Still im not getting the milestone "YOINK!" for this.

Also, i have driven all unique vehicles (110 in total, including DLC) but i'm not getting the milestone "Gone in 60 seconds".

I allready made a reply to a post of user "Mastan", but since im getting no response from anybody im making this new thread.

My PSN account is linked to my justcause.com profile. I tried to unlink it, link it again. I saved in different slots on my ps3 and cleared internet cache.

I think it must be a little bug or something (with the Metrics). Since everybody got the same achievements in milestones. Only milestones i have seen so far are; rubberneckin, terminator, around the world, MVP and High Dive. There is nobody with milestones for the rest of the achievements. Not on PC, Ps3 or Xbox. So it seems to be a general error for everyone.

Since the Milestones are 1 of the 3 Pillars discussed in the JC2_Develop_Presentation and the milestones are ment to keep the players playing im hoping on a quick response!

Hope to hear from you, thanks allready!

benn-i
6th Aug 2010, 14:46
At the moment, i have >500 dual hooks. Still im not getting the milestone "YOINK!" for this.

Also, i have driven all unique vehicles (110 in total, including DLC) but i'm not getting the milestone "Gone in 60 seconds".

I allready made a reply to a post of user "Mastan", but since im getting no response from anybody im making this new thread.

My PSN account is linked to my justcause.com profile. I tried to unlink it, link it again. I saved in different slots on my ps3 and cleared internet cache.

I think it must be a little bug or something (with the Metrics). Since everybody got the same achievements in milestones. Only milestones i have seen so far are; rubberneckin, terminator, around the world, MVP and High Dive. There is nobody with milestones for the rest of the achievements. Not on PC, Ps3 or Xbox. So it seems to be a general error for everyone.

Since the Milestones are 1 of the 3 Pillars discussed in the JC2_Develop_Presentation and the milestones are ment to keep the players playing im hoping on a quick response!

Hope to hear from you, thanks allready!

What is the meaning of a Technical Support Forum, if i get no technical support???
Maybe its me, but do they just ignore complaints? Do i have to call instead of making a post???? Can somebody tell me why nobody is responding?

johnjdon
9th Aug 2010, 04:15
I also have 110 unique vehicles and no milestone. I am working on Yoink. In will let you know when I get it and if that milestone shows up.

NeoQuixotic
17th Aug 2010, 01:20
I say it's a bug on the site. Lots of people have the correct amount needed for some milestones, but they aren't showing up.

johnjdon
18th Aug 2010, 21:20
I now have over 500 dual hooks and the Yoink milestone is still not showing up. I got past 500 a couple of days ago. My profile numbers are updating though.