PDA

View Full Version : Bet you didn't see this coming...

ohitspatty
4th Aug 2010, 07:55
LxEqaSGzpgc

:eek:
:lol:

Zidrien
4th Aug 2010, 08:06
Oh, how...
I dunno...

ohitspatty
4th Aug 2010, 08:11
Two words; The Asylum

SovietAmerika
4th Aug 2010, 10:14
things that happened on my birthday
-Titanic Sinks

-Abraham Lincoln dies

-An Allied bomber attack misses the Minerva automobile factory and hits the Belgian town of Mortsel instead, leaving 936 dead civilians in its wake.

-The first McDonald's restaurant opens in Des Plaines, Illinois.

-Hillsborough disaster: A human stampede occurs at Hillsborough, a football stadium in Sheffield, England, resulting in the loss of 96 lives.

ohitspatty
4th Aug 2010, 15:47
Your birthday is full of disasters...first McDonald's opens in Des Plaines, Illinois? Damn.

Kent-45
4th Aug 2010, 16:21
There are no words....

Brackstone17
4th Aug 2010, 16:46
Why are all the bad trailers coming out right now?

Bevacur
4th Aug 2010, 18:04
things that happened on my birthday
-Titanic Sinks

-Abraham Lincoln dies

-An Allied bomber attack misses the Minerva automobile factory and hits the Belgian town of Mortsel instead, leaving 936 dead civilians in its wake.

-The first McDonald's restaurant opens in Des Plaines, Illinois.

-Hillsborough disaster: A human stampede occurs at Hillsborough, a football stadium in Sheffield, England, resulting in the loss of 96 lives.

Meh. When ever i go on holiday, death is close!

Went Thailand 3-4 years ago, we were about to go to some part of lower Thailand, but my counsins could not go because of school so we stayed in Bangkok, next day that Tsunami happened. I would be dead by now if we went.

2 years ago when i went Thailand, a bomb went of in a carpark down the road from my hotel. Then there was a bomb scare later on while we were eating dinner.

5-6 years ago in Ireland, me and a mate got stuck out of sea because we were stupid enough to see how far we can go on 2 rubber rings tied together with rope.

Last year i got attacked by 2 bulldogs oin London and nearly got ran over by 2 double decker busses.

I am not exactly the most lucky guy.

JackGordon
4th Aug 2010, 18:49
nearly got ran over by 2 double decker busses.
"...And if a double-decker bus
crashes into us
to die by your side
is such a heavenly way to die..."

ohitspatty
4th Aug 2010, 19:56
Bevacur! This movie is also your fault!

Bevacur
4th Aug 2010, 20:32
Bevacur! This movie is also your fault!

Whoops, my bad!

IIClaudeII
17th Aug 2010, 14:19
I was sitting through the whole thing thinking Jesus if this thing is called Titanic II im gonna...**** LOL

It would have been better if they go out to sea and get attacked by the ghost of the titanic (note i said BETTER not good)

GrievousOdyssey
29th Aug 2010, 19:46
next day that Tsunami happened. I would be dead by now if we went.

AWE SHEAT !! ...

Last year i got attacked by 2 bulldogs oin London and nearly got ran over by 2 double decker busses.

Being a fan of Kane & Lynch has its limits , man ...