View Full Version : help with secret #41 in BO1 and legal inquiry

callumparker666
3rd Aug 2010, 16:34
i accidentally the implode spell and now i cant posess him :mad2:
halp
what do?

Muyfa123
3rd Aug 2010, 22:39
You seriously need to re-phrase your question as it's completely impossible to understand.

diuqSehT
3rd Aug 2010, 23:48
are you talking about the dude in Lost City you need to possess to go get the secret and now he won't respawn as a living dude but only a ghost? I think this happened to me and I had to come back the next full moon, and with the spirit wrack just to be safe. Come to think of it, that secret might just be beyond your reach now, unless the spirit wrack works on targets that are already ghosts. Can't remember for sure.

If you're talking about a completely different secret, then disregard that.

callumparker666
6th Aug 2010, 04:16
You seriously need to re-phrase your question as it's completely impossible to understand.

you obviously are new to the internet as a whole
protip: google ED to find a site to keep you up to date with all the coolest internet slang and epicly funny in-jokes such as "lolcats" and "rick astley"

are you talking about the dude in Lost City you need to possess to go get the secret and now he won't respawn as a living dude but only a ghost? I think this happened to me and I had to come back the next full moon, and with the spirit wrack just to be safe. Come to think of it, that secret might just be beyond your reach now, unless the spirit wrack works on targets that are already ghosts. Can't remember for sure.

If you're talking about a completely different secret, then disregard that.

yup thats the one and thanks for the tip if it works, if not

FFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

FearGhoul
7th Aug 2010, 01:16
Wow, I hope English is your second language, or you've got a real attitude problem, man.

diuqSehT
7th Aug 2010, 23:25
he's just flippant. i sort of chuckled

too bad one of the secrets in the game wasn't the big pirate ship someone found only recently. When I saw the screenshots for that, it did give me deja vu like maybe on some real early playthrough I'd stumbled onto the pirate ship through some legit gameplay hidden doorway and then forgot about it and never found the way back again,..... then I said Naw, the deja vu I'm feeling probably don't have a real reason like that causing it.