PDA

View Full Version : Characters rule, Liam especially XD

aphexsam
2nd Aug 2010, 19:58
I adore the multiplayer characters, its so refreshing to see these weary middle aged men to your typical boy band good looks characters. Liam is definitely my fauvorite, he just seems like this introverted, nerdy sociopath. Plus the fannypack and red tracksuits are epic win. What are the names of the other characters and do they have backstories?. I normally end up playing as the guy with the slicked back brown hair tied in a knot with jeans, black jacket and the camo bag...he looks like a paedo.

joe the janitor
3rd Aug 2010, 00:30
Not sure about back stories. The other characters off of the top of my head are:
Bud (best glasses ever), Liam, Jean (claude van dam), Micheal, Tommy, J.C. (Jesus Christ), and I can't remember any of the others...

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
3rd Aug 2010, 00:40
Elwood is the best simply due to his name. Elwood was in The Blues Brothers.
Elwood to a Nun: "We're on a Mission from God!"

ohitspatty
3rd Aug 2010, 01:09
Elwood is the best simply due to his name. Elwood was in The Blues Brothers.
Elwood to a Nun: "We're on a Mission from God!"

Elywood looks like a generic douche bag to me :D

Zidrien
3rd Aug 2010, 08:23
Not sure about back stories. The other characters off of the top of my head are:
Bud (best glasses ever), Liam, Jean (claude van dam), Micheal, Tommy, J.C. (Jesus Christ), and I can't remember any of the others...

Jesus Christ? I never thought of that...

Don't think there was a Michael in there, was there?

Origin
3rd Aug 2010, 13:23
where can we check out the back stories of the criminals? I really like them and I want to read up on them :P

ScarletSnake
3rd Aug 2010, 13:31
Hey my real name is J. C. and I dont think it stands for Jesus Christ but what the hell... Always liked playing Deus Ex due to the fact that they always called me by my real name :)

Who's the French guy with the sports jacket and brown hair? He's my favorite character.
BTW, are we going to get PSN character icons of the characters in Fragile Alliance? That would be awesome IMHO.

JackGordon
3rd Aug 2010, 13:47
I think J.C. stands for Jean-Claude... He's, obviously, the French fellow.

Brackstone17
3rd Aug 2010, 14:31
There was a Mitchell I believe, but not a Michael. And J.C. seemed straight out of a Guy Ritchie movie, not french.

ScarletSnake
3rd Aug 2010, 14:36
This was the guy I was talking about:

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14208748/kane--lynch-2-dog-days/images/kane-lynch-2-dog-days-20100513115835269.html?page=mediaFull
The guy that's closer to the camera. When I turned the subtitles on it seemed like he was the one with the French accent. "So long fookeurrsss!"

Brackstone17
3rd Aug 2010, 14:47
I think both him and the fellow in the sunglasses and hat are French. Jean and Pierre are their names, I believe.

ScarletSnake
3rd Aug 2010, 14:52
Who is who? The sports jacket guy is Jean? Also I find the fact that these characters are included in campaign is awesome.

Brackstone17
3rd Aug 2010, 14:56
Sports jacket guy is Pierre I think.

UhUh
3rd Aug 2010, 15:04
Pierre is the guy you're talking about.

ScarletSnake
3rd Aug 2010, 15:39
OK, thanks everyone.

aphexsam
3rd Aug 2010, 19:37
Where are they in the campaign, I want Liam to be a serial rapist and a sociopath. Tottally suitsh is nerdy demanour. The bald guy in the black vest and 3/4 lengths has a definite Irish accent and the old guy with the massive black sunglasses strikes me as being an italian with mob connections.

SovietAmerika
3rd Aug 2010, 22:57
Where are they in the campaign, I want Liam to be a serial rapist and a sociopath. Tottally suitsh is nerdy demanour. The bald guy in the black vest and 3/4 lengths has a definite Irish accent and the old guy with the massive black sunglasses strikes me as being an italian with mob connections.
i have seen a few clips where kane and lynch are running down some ally with a few of them.

maninblue
4th Aug 2010, 08:45
Is it just me or does liam look like one of the IOI developers?