PDA

View Full Version : Pre order access

Realmreaver92
2nd Apr 2014, 09:05
When will the pre order access keys come out?
How will we continue to play the game when it's officially released if you don't send out the game before the first day it goes live? Does that mean I have to wait even though I prepurchased it and already downloaded the client for early access? Do we even need the disk because I wanted digital but no one has a digital copy to download!

lucinvampire
2nd Apr 2014, 09:44
There is currently not a release date set for the game – there will be more details closer to the release (I’d suspect they will be published on the blog). It is only going to be available via Steam so there will only be a digital-download, so as soon as it’s available you will be able to download. Don’t forget to sign up for the Closed Beta if you haven’t done so already or purchase one of the Founders Packs for a chance to maybe get to play it early! :D

Realmreaver92
2nd Apr 2014, 13:50
There is currently not a release date set for the game – there will be more details closer to the release (I’d suspect they will be published on the blog). It is only going to be available via Steam so there will only be a digital-download, so as soon as it’s available you will be able to download. Don’t forget to sign up for the Closed Beta if you haven’t done so already or purchase one of the Founders Packs for a chance to maybe get to play it early! :D

Are you simply out of your mind? The PS4 version is out April 14th. The early access starts April 11th the second beta to make chars for live servers is the 4th. if you are enept please refrain from ever responding to anyone as I seriously doubt you could help anyone. I mean I understand I did not specifically stated PS4 but what other version is coming out except the PS4 one?

WhiteFlameKyo
2nd Apr 2014, 13:52
You seem to be talking about Final Fantasy XIV: ARR. This is a Nosgoth subforum. And Lucin was talking about Nosgoth beta.

lucinvampire
2nd Apr 2014, 14:06
You seem to be talking about Final Fantasy XIV: ARR. This is a Nosgoth subforum. And Lucin was talking about Nosgoth beta.

^This... :D

I was indeed referring to Nosgoth - thinking your question was about the release of Nosgoth and not FF considering your question was posted in the Nosgoth forum and a different game title was not mentioned...maybe try heading over to the FF forum and posting your question there and then you may get a response from someone who knows about that game series :D

Realmreaver92
3rd Apr 2014, 01:45
Gods I hate these forums. I thought that was the name of the world in the game for realm reborn I apologize for my stupidity just so frustrated over the poor service this company deals in. I mean this is just sloppy how they been handling the PS4 release.