PDA

View Full Version : They Made Him Do It.

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
2nd Aug 2010, 01:28
Ya' know, the Guy in the Red Tracksuit Pants. Really what the hell was he thinking wearing them to a Robbery!?

Cop to Witness 1: "Was there anything you can remember about the physical appearance of the Criminals?"

Witness 1: "It was all so fast Officer and I didn't have my glasses on at the tim.. Hang on, wait a minute.. There was this one silly Fool, wearing bright Red Tracksuit Pants like he was in a Nike Ad for old people or something. Stupid Ol' Cracker.."

Cop to Witness 1: "Thankyou Ma'am"

Brackstone17
2nd Aug 2010, 02:43
His name is Liam and he is easily the best FA character. The fact that he wears a brown suit jacket with red track pants to armed robberies is the reason he's so great.

Besides, it's more practical that the old guy wearing sunglasses that look like they'd still work even on the surface of the sun.

2nd Aug 2010, 02:51
Well, Liam should have looked in the Mirror before stepping out.

Elwood: "You're not wearing them Green Trackpants, again are you?"
Liam: "Shut up, ya' Colour Blind Nub."

ohitspatty
2nd Aug 2010, 04:03
I think he is the most bad ass. He also looks like my professor who always wore iffy pants that never matched his polo/jacket.

joe the janitor
2nd Aug 2010, 04:20
I think people like him because he looks the most like Kane.

VegaSagatBison
2nd Aug 2010, 05:44
Where is this information regarding the names of the multiplayer characters?

joe the janitor
2nd Aug 2010, 05:51
It show you there names in Arcade mode, exclusive to the exclusive demo.

2nd Aug 2010, 08:39
'exclusive to the Exclusive Demo'. Love it. (True though)

SMV _Shogun
2nd Aug 2010, 10:12
I recall the first time I played the demo exclusive with liam I told it really comes out of the ordinary with it's red tracksuit, and also who had the head of a traitor who would do anything to go with the most money possible.

Liam is the best character in the multiplayer

Cyniad
2nd Aug 2010, 21:08
I am always Liam. Just a coincidence?

However I thought the same thing when I noticed his RED tracksuit pants.

Origin
3rd Aug 2010, 01:30
Ya' know, the Guy in the Red Tracksuit Pants. Really what the hell was he thinking wearing them to a Robbery!?

Cop to Witness 1: "Was there anything you can remember about the physical appearance of the Criminals?"

Witness 1: "It was all so fast Officer and I didn't have my glasses on at the tim.. Hang on, wait a minute.. There was this one silly Fool, wearing bright Red Tracksuit Pants like he was in a Nike Ad for old people or something. Stupid Ol' Cracker.."

Cop to Witness 1: "Thankyou Ma'am"

Haha not to mention that he's also wearing a tan blazer with those red track pants xD But hey, when you're commiting a crime, you gotta be able to move quickly and be as agile as you can, it's not a fashion show so it doesn't really matter what you wear. I mean ****, if I were to rob a bank, I wouldn't wear normal clothes, I'd wear some crappy second hand clothing :P

BeardedHoplite
3rd Aug 2010, 01:33
All this Liam love. He's such a loser. If you're going to wear a suit, wear it right. Put on some suit pants man.

But, the French (Slavic?) dude with the vest and the hoodie is my favorite,