PDA

View Full Version : Best Weapon?

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
1st Aug 2010, 01:00
After extensive testing in the Field I've decided the SM45 (Smith & Wesson M&P45) is the best Gun.

1. You can get it for free with 70-80 bullets.
2. Price if you actually pay for it - $18,000.
3. Rate Of Fire.
4. Quick Reload.
5. Aim Assist helps with Head Shots often.
6. Easy to manoeuvre due to it's light weight.
7. Strength/Damage done per Bullet.
8. Great as Primary or Secondary Weapon.

Your thoughts?
:wave:

joe the janitor
1st Aug 2010, 01:03
I really like the Heckler & Koch USC (http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Kane_%26_Lynch_2:_Dog_Days#Heckler_.26_Koch_USC). I picked it up from a dead npc and loved it!

1st Aug 2010, 03:03
I really like the Heckler & Koch USC (http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Kane_%26_Lynch_2:_Dog_Days#Heckler_.26_Koch_USC). I picked it up from a dead npc and loved it!

As far as I know the TOQ SBR (H&K USC) is only available in Arcade Mode of the Exclusive Demo dropped by a dead Criminal. It's locked in Fragile Alliance, saying DLC is needed. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'd like to use it!

joe the janitor
1st Aug 2010, 03:07
Correct!

1st Aug 2010, 04:32
I win a Cookie or something?

GrievousOdyssey
1st Aug 2010, 05:36
Aim Assist ? Meh ...

joe the janitor
1st Aug 2010, 06:20
I win a Cookie or something?

Close...
(http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3158/2303609136_37feed24d4.jpg?v=0)

1st Aug 2010, 06:31
Half a freakin' cookie!!

..and yupp. There is massive Aim Assist on the Pistols.

GrievousOdyssey
1st Aug 2010, 06:46
..and yupp. There is massive Aim Assist on the Pistols.

Now that is going to be greatly exploited ...

1st Aug 2010, 06:55
Now that is going to be greatly exploited ...

Not really, because most people seem to choose anything but a pistol when it comes to buying weapons. SM45 FTW!

GrievousOdyssey
1st Aug 2010, 07:06
Right then , we should keep the mighty pistols for ourselves ...

maninblue
1st Aug 2010, 07:53
I like to go with the pistol OP mentioned, along with the Kaliningrad 74.

Its compatible with the bullets the cops drop and you can take out enemies from a pretty long distance, provided that you use burst fire.

1st Aug 2010, 08:27
I like to go with the pistol OP mentioned, along with the Kaliningrad 74.

Its compatible with the bullets the cops drop and you can take out enemies from a pretty long distance, provided that you use burst fire.

If you like the Kaliningrad 74, try the Buqiang 900. Is a BEAST :eek:

maninblue
1st Aug 2010, 10:55
If you like the Kaliningrad 74, try the Buqiang 900. Is a BEAST :eek:

Damn, you have to be rank 2 or something for that no?

I got to rank 6 on the pc demo but then the game crashed and i was like "fu/ck this" and started to do something else :mad2:

BeardedHoplite
1st Aug 2010, 13:48
I found a good combo to try on a downed traitor/merc.
1. Down someone (the starting AK seems to be good at this)
2. Pull out either the PAC-10 or the SMG you can find on the goons at the loading dock.
3. Fill the downee's face with lead before he/she can get up.
4. Teabag, if necessary.

maninblue
1st Aug 2010, 14:49
I found a good combo to try on a downed traitor/merc.
1. Down someone (the starting AK seems to be good at this)
2. Pull out either the PAC-10 or the SMG you can find on the goons at the loading dock.
3. Fill the downee's face with lead before he/she can get up.
4. Teabag, if necessary.

I used to do that alot(except for the teabagging part;)) but found that using the pistol side arm is more effective.

Dodge around them when their down so they cant aim at you while taking quick shots with the pistol.

BeardedHoplite
1st Aug 2010, 14:53
I used to do that alot(except for the teabagging part;)) but found that using the pistol side arm is more effective.

Dodge around them when their down so they cant aim at you while taking quick shots with the pistol.

Hmm. So how good are the Deagle, that high-ranked revolver and the shotgun pistol? Provided you used them.

Brackstone17
1st Aug 2010, 14:55
I liked the DLC shotgun. I was able to pick it up in Arcade Mode and it was great. Way better than the little sawn off thing.

maninblue
1st Aug 2010, 15:08
Hmm. So how good are the Deagle, that high-ranked revolver and the shotgun pistol? Provided you used them.

Say what? i havent been higher than rank 6 so i wouldnt know.

BeardedHoplite
1st Aug 2010, 15:13

Hey, I added that picture!

weeskibob
1st Aug 2010, 16:52
After extensive testing in the Field I've decided the SM45 (Smith & Wesson M&P45) is the best Gun.

1. You can get it for free with 70-80 bullets.
2. Price if you actually pay for it - $18,000.
3. Rate Of Fire.
4. Quick Reload.
5. Aim Assist helps with Head Shots often.
6. Easy to manoeuvre due to it's light weight.
7. Strength/Damage done per Bullet.
8. Great as Primary or Secondary Weapon.

Your thoughts?

after extensive testing pmsl you have got to be the biggest fud i have came across yet.I got a question for ya,how the **** u get to a 50 if the dude below u was a 43.U may want to learn how the rank up works before you talk s**t about it,what am i thinking ....once a dreammer always a dreammer lol.Al let u get back to your exstensive testing.BTW still looking for ya :nut:

SovietAmerika
1st Aug 2010, 20:15
Pistols are awesome for taking out the dog

maninblue
1st Aug 2010, 20:35
Pistols are awesome for taking out the dog

I find Smgs to be better.

Why? Cause dogs are usually really laggy, this means they can(are) teleport(ing) around and are impossible to hit with single shot/burst fire. Spraying is the only solution.

TAPETRVE
1st Aug 2010, 20:51
Good to see the mods cleared up this thread.

Against dogs, I still prefer me a neat shotgun.

1st Aug 2010, 21:28
after extensive testing pmsl you have got to be the biggest fud i have came across yet.I got a question for ya,how the **** u get to a 50 if the dude below u was a 43.U may want to learn how the rank up works before you talk s**t about it,what am i thinking ....once a dreammer always a dreammer lol.Al let u get back to your exstensive testing.BTW still looking for ya :nut:

Please, really?
No one can even read the Garbage you spew onto this forum. You suck at both K&L 1 & 2. You can't read or write and love posting off topic. If you don't believe my statements, that is fine. I HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO YOU, BOOSTER! Stick with Kelly is belly and BLaZiNShoTGuNs, they're more the sort of people YOU should play with (Idiots and Gamerscore Modders).
..And if I do see you in game, I'ma gonna be killin' ya :wave:

1st Aug 2010, 21:35

1. The Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle) is abit weak. SM45 is a much better.
2. High Ranked Revolver? I think that is locked via DLC.
3. The TOQ Model 66X (Taurus Judge .410 Gauge) is pretty good up close.

ScarletSnake
3rd Aug 2010, 19:13
I'm playing it on the PS3 so it's impossible to rise above rank 6 for me, always freezes at some point. My favorite so far has to be the QCW-05. Not that I can buy it. From the ones that I can buy the MAC-10 has to be my favorite, love to get up close and personal. Wish they included the Sig-552 or a M733...

BeardedHoplite
3rd Aug 2010, 23:21
1. The Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle) is abit weak. SM45 is a much better.
2. High Ranked Revolver? I think that is locked via DLC.
3. The TOQ Model 66X (Taurus Judge .410 Gauge) is pretty good up close.

Hmm...Could you identify the revolver? And just out of curiosity, how much does the Judge cost in-game.

4th Aug 2010, 03:33
Hmm...Could you identify the revolver? And just out of curiosity, how much does the Judge cost in-game.

The 'High Ranked Revolver' is called the KL Viper in the Game and is a DLC Weapon.

The TOQ Model 66x (Taurus Judge .410 Gauge) cost $60,000 and Rank 1: Mastermind is needed to unlock it.

Brackstone17
4th Aug 2010, 04:19
So wait, there is a revolver in the game that is not a part of any preorder dlc, yet requires dlc to use. Something dastardly is afoot.

JackGordon
4th Aug 2010, 09:48
I sincerely hope it's not something on the disc that they will make us pay for in the future...:hmm:

I pay full price for a full game and its contents better be fully accessible without an additional fee. **** will hit the fan if they aren't, I can promise you that.

4th Aug 2010, 10:38
I'm pretty sure ALL the Weapons marked as DLC in the Demo come with the Weapons Pack Pre-Order AND Limited Edition version of the Game. The Revolver (KL Viper) that Brackstone is talking about comes with the Weapons Pack Pre-order AND in the Limited Edition version like I have just stated. I am also hoping the Weapons, Masks and Map Packs are available on the Marketplace sooner or later.

JackGordon
4th Aug 2010, 10:40
Then there is nothing to worry about. I pre-order the UK PAL limited edition with all masks & all weapons at full price.

MxOAgentJohnson
4th Aug 2010, 10:49
Personally, i dont buy any new weapons because generally the ones your giving to start with are good enough, it generally takes a clip with the AK -or not in my case because i use explosives a lot- then rapidl fire the pistol on there asses and you got yourself a kill

Cover is also very effective herp derp

4th Aug 2010, 11:46
Yep. Paying for Weapons is for OLD MEN WITH GLASSES AND RED TRACKSUIT PANTS. I prefer the Freebies, best Guns in the Game..

Bevacur
4th Aug 2010, 18:20
Greatest weapon in the game is my *****.

It's is really heavy so i run slow and carry it like a sledgehammer. Knock's people out in one go. My ***** is rock solid so i can hide behind it as moveable cover.

My ***** counts as a van so when i want to escape, i just hop onto my ***** and ride off into the sunset.

I'm a mature person, seriously i am.

JustSomeMosher
4th Aug 2010, 21:21
shot gun and the last pistol on the list is pretty pro i cant remember the names but i feel the shot gun is underpowerd i often find it takes more than one clip to kill someone but its still good

4th Aug 2010, 22:28
Greatest weapon in the game is my *****.

It's is really heavy so i run slow and carry it like a sledgehammer. Knock's people out in one go. My ***** is rock solid so i can hide behind it as moveable cover.

My ***** counts as a van so when i want to escape, i just hop onto my ***** and ride off into the sunset.

I'm a mature person, seriously i am.

Stop lying. You have never used your **** as a Weapon in Kane & Lynch 2. Everyone knows it's a DLC Weapon and you can't get it in the Demo.

I am also a mature Person, seriously, I am mature. Seriously.

ScarletSnake
4th Aug 2010, 22:33
Personally, i dont buy any new weapons because generally the ones your giving to start with are good enough, it generally takes a clip with the AK -or not in my case because i use explosives a lot- then rapidl fire the pistol on there asses and you got yourself a kill

Cover is also very effective herp derp

Same here, but just firing the MAC-10 full auto at point-blank turns me on... :rolleyes:

BeardedHoplite
4th Aug 2010, 23:20
The 'High Ranked Revolver' is called the KL Viper in the Game and is a DLC Weapon.

Do you have a specific real-world name for the revolver. I think its a Smith & Wesson.

5th Aug 2010, 00:32
Truth is, I know squat about Guns. It's about the only Gun (KL Viper) I couldn't find out it's real life counterpart. If someone can tell me, that would be cool.

Brackstone17
5th Aug 2010, 01:10
So do we know for sure that the DLC revolver is included with the pre-order weapons? I haven't seen it listed anywhere.

5th Aug 2010, 01:39
So do we know for sure that the DLC revolver is included with the pre-order weapons? I haven't seen it listed anywhere.

Ok, so here are the Pre Order Guns. No KL Viper from what I can see.

- TQR ELITE (Police reg.: 9791A242) Highly advanced US Assault rifle.

- TQR SBR (Police reg.: 8593-A503) custom-made submachine gun. Found in the aftermath of the Shuang Xi Restaurant massacre.

- STEELE 870 (Police reg.: 2610-G991) US standard shotgun. Found on the Suzhou river bank.

- KALININGRAD 47 (Police reg.: 1574-A087) Customized MG Found in Bus Terminal near Nanjing Lu.

- PAC 10 SILENCED (Police reg.: 4838-A854) Small low-grade MG w/silencer. Retrieved from the Golden Flower Apartment Complex gang incident.

- DORETTA SILENCED (Police reg.: 9551-D854) Hand Gun w/ silencer. Found in a public toilet off Mali Lu.

- N77P SILENCED (Police reg.: 2317-A746) Standard issue Police Revolver w/Silencer. Found by the Pu Dong Docks.

..and yupp. I cut & paste.

5th Aug 2010, 02:45
It's odd because the ONLY Gun marked DLC and NOT part of the Pre Order/Limited Edition is the KL Viper. This Gun is full of mystery.

ScarletSnake
6th Aug 2010, 01:03
Truth is, I know squat about Guns. It's about the only Gun (KL Viper) I couldn't find out it's real life counterpart. If someone can tell me, that would be cool.

Some of the weapon names resemble real life counterparts, maybe that would help? Example;

Doretta - Beretta
Steele 870 - Remington 870
PAC 10 - Ingram MAC 10

etc...

Can you post a picture of the gun you're talking about?

6th Aug 2010, 02:05
Some of the weapon names resemble real life counterparts, maybe that would help? Example;

Doretta - Beretta
Steele 870 - Remington 870
PAC 10 - Ingram MAC 10

etc...

Can you post a picture of the gun you're talking about?

No. Look at it in-game, under pistols. It's called the KL Viper, just under the Wasteland Hawk (Desert Eagle).

BeardedHoplite
6th Aug 2010, 02:07
I actually think its a S&W .500. I'm not a fan of it.
The recoil on it must be ungodly.

Link (http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/Smith_%26_Wesson_Model_500)

6th Aug 2010, 10:36
No. It's not a S&W .500