PDA

View Full Version : 3D Model of LaraCroft & The Guardian Of Light

FearEffectInferno
31st Jul 2010, 19:28
Hello everyone.

I wonder if one day we will be able to use the Superbe Lara in Xna Lara on GOL, finally, I saw that if we have the texture and model, someone could make TRForums poseable! So I would like to know if Eidos will have the kindness to share with us this beautiful new Lara. Because I made the Xdj Lara and I really want this model to make a lot of Fan Mades! Some believe the model is horrible, but I found Lara very pretty! Although she is a bit more false than TRU, I love it!

TF.Denis
8th Aug 2010, 19:10
What?!

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 20:47
??????????? Im lost!!!! WAT???

beretta
18th Aug 2010, 12:04
Hello everyone.

I wonder if one day we will be able to use the Superb Lara Lara Xdj on GOL, finally, I saw that if we have the texture and model, someone could make TRForums poseable! So I would like to know if Eidos will have the kindness to share with us this beautiful new Lara. Because I made the Xdj Lara and I really want this model to make a lot of Fan Mades! Some believe the model is horrible, but I found Lara very pretty! Although she is a bit more false than TRU, I love it!
hi
Wath ????

My dog Max
18th Aug 2010, 13:10
Hello everyone.

I wonder if one day we will be able to use the Superb Lara Lara Xdj on GOL, finally, I saw that if we have the texture and model, someone could make TRForums poseable! So I would like to know if Eidos will have the kindness to share with us this beautiful new Lara. Because I made the Xdj Lara and I really want this model to make a lot of Fan Mades! Some believe the model is horrible, but I found Lara very pretty! Although she is a bit more false than TRU, I love it!

Are you talking about the mesh model of Lara for XNA Lara?
If yes,the Guardian of Light will be available on PC soon,and hopefully someone will extract the model and make it poseable.

ThePunkVampire
18th Aug 2010, 21:37
No idea what we talking bout.....dont feel like reading all these posts :)

FearEffectInferno
19th Aug 2010, 08:50
Soorry , i talking ..mhhh.. the model of Lara in GOL poseable , with bones....with texture of her t-shirt , body.... , you know ? Lara ! :mad2: :scratch:The 3d Model :)

My dog Max
19th Aug 2010, 10:07
Well,somebody is going to extract it and make it poseable,probably.
But you have to wait for the PC release.

FearEffectInferno
19th Aug 2010, 11:09
Well,somebody is going to extract it and make it poseable,probably.
But you have to wait for the PC release.

( This model exist in the net ? ) http://nsa18.casimages.com/img/2010/08/19/mini_10081901101824333.jpg (http://www.casimages.com/img.php?i=10081901101824333.jpg)