PDA

View Full Version : wow

SovietAmerika
31st Jul 2010, 02:02
Just got into a xbl match with a developer whom proceded to become a traitor right as we looted and t-bagged my dead body,and he didnt answer my questions about the game

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
31st Jul 2010, 02:09
Wow indeed! PWND by Dev.. Could be worse and the Dog ate your Dick for Breakfast.

SovietAmerika
31st Jul 2010, 02:14
Wow indeed! PWND by Dev.. Could be worse and the Dog ate your Dick for Breakfast.
true that,of course it would probally be lagging around the the kitchen too much to bite me

31st Jul 2010, 02:38
Ever had a game of "Dogmeat" During the KnL2 Demo?
A full Lobby of 8 begin a game, but no one is allowed to shoot the Dog. Last standing or able to escape wins. If you shoot the Dog EVERYONE shoots YOU. Just something dreampt up out of Lobby boredom and I told everyone to go along with it and we had a blast! (Damn Dog had fine time too)

SovietAmerika
31st Jul 2010, 02:43
sounds fun as hell,that could be the next custom gamemode made ranked one(ala Zombies halo 2)
also thanks to MTL Eidos QA07 for actually accepting my friend request,i have no clue who he is but atleast he put that extra effort to hit accept.

31st Jul 2010, 02:49
It takes effort and a wee bit of skill to accept sometimes..

maninblue
31st Jul 2010, 11:26
A full Lobby of 8 begin a game, but no one is allowed to shoot the Dog. Last standing or able to escape wins. If you shoot the Dog EVERYONE shoots YOU. Just something dreampt up out of Lobby boredom and I told everyone to go along with it and we had a blast! (Damn Dog had fine time too)

LOL

they should add this as a gamemode:lol:

JackGordon
31st Jul 2010, 11:29
I always win.

31st Jul 2010, 12:31
Playing Dogmeat makes it harder that's for sure..

TAPETRVE
31st Jul 2010, 12:58
That's what little "accidents" with fire extinguishers or escape vans are for.