PDA

View Full Version : Eidos have got it wrong

weeskibob
31st Jul 2010, 00:52
This sweetner for the long awaited sequal has done nothing good for the forthcomming game,almost everyone who has played part one on xbox live say they are not buying the game,K-L deadmen had a strong following for a solid three years,and when the game creators finaly broke their silence an told us what they were planning for the new multiplayer they said its the same game with five new added extras,truth is its very hard to find five things that are the same as part one,for me it dosent work because theres no free aim option,any skill level player can take you down at the touch of a button,an if the game can start with four players like the first one then u need all four to stay alive if you are to stand any chance of making it to the van,an even if you do then your guarenteed to have someone simply press a button put you down an jump in the van,anyone who does traitor an gets taken down has to spectate an lets face it online players dont spectate they quit, so that brings us back to the problem of trying to make it to the van, i guess i had high hopes for the game but the demo has left me dissapointed,an doubtful that the creators even bothered to listen to the opinions an suggestions of the people that matter:the Gammers: R.I.P KANE.AN.LYNCH!

TAPETRVE
31st Jul 2010, 00:59
Learn to use full stops. You're not Iulius Caesar.

TAPETRVE
31st Jul 2010, 01:19
You're even klemping. Either unravel your verbal diarrhea into actual sentences or get lost.

GrievousOdyssey
31st Jul 2010, 01:31
I've noticed that 'monkey' has became the new insult of the year or something ...

TAPETRVE
31st Jul 2010, 01:33
Well, it's because "nig" would get censored.

GrievousOdyssey
31st Jul 2010, 01:38
Well damn ... i never thought of it that way ...

TAPETRVE
31st Jul 2010, 01:47
Or maybe just because calling someone a "Jewish ***got" is getting old.

In short, it's a sign of utter brilliance and creativity.

Sorry, gotta leave now. I was told to roll in the aisles.

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
31st Jul 2010, 02:13
This sweetner for the long awaited sequal has done nothing good for the forthcomming game,almost everyone who has played part one on xbox live say they are not buying the game,K-L deadmen had a strong following for a solid three years,and when the game creators finaly broke their silence an told us what they were planning for the new multiplayer they said its the same game with five new added extras,truth is its very hard to find five things that are the same as part one,for me it dosent work because theres no free aim option,any skill level player can take you down at the touch of a button,an if the game can start with four players like the first one then u need all four to stay alive if you are to stand any chance of making it to the van,an even if you do then your guarenteed to have someone simply press a button put you down an jump in the van,anyone who does traitor an gets taken down has to spectate an lets face it online players dont spectate they quit, so that brings us back to the problem of trying to make it to the van, i guess i had high hopes for the game but the demo has left me dissapointed,an doubtful that the creators even bothered to listen to the opinions an suggestions of the people that matter:the Gammers: R.I.P KANE.AN.LYNCH!

I've played you in more than 5 games (25 rounds) atleast. You're not very good, turn Traitor at the worst of times and quit. Just stick with K&L: Deadmen. Just sayin' :wave:

joe the janitor
31st Jul 2010, 03:35
Can't.... Read.... Too... Many..... Comas

SovietAmerika
31st Jul 2010, 03:58
uhhh...um....:mad2::mad2::nut:

Brackstone17
31st Jul 2010, 04:00
I've played you in more than 5 games (25 rounds) atleast. You're not very good, turn Traitor at the worst of times and quit. Just stick with K&L: Deadmen. Just sayin' :wave:
I have had the exact same experience with weeskibob.

joe the janitor
31st Jul 2010, 05:07
Ok... I read it. It was hard. But I did it!
Wait..... So you don't like it and your telling everyone you don't like it? Why? Even if the devs for some reason read this they wouldn't give a s**t. No offense but that's just how it is.
Also
almost everyone who has played part one on xbox live say they are not buying the game
That is an unfair argument because that would mean you had gone around to everyone that played the previous game and asked them if they like it Dog Days. I don't remember being asked. Nor do 99% of the people who played dead men I'm guessing...

31st Jul 2010, 08:06
Wait..... So you don't like it and your telling everyone you don't like it? Why? Even if the devs for some reason read this they wouldn't give a s**t. No offense but that's just how it is.
Also
That is an unfair argument because that would mean you had gone around to everyone that played the previous game and asked them if they like it Dog Days. I don't remember being asked. Nor do 99% of the people who played dead men I'm guessing...

I played the first Game and he never asked me if I like the sequel's Demo :(

weeskibob
31st Jul 2010, 09:21
Also

you are guessing wrong all the players and i do mean all that are ranked and registered on the deadmen leaderboards say they aint buying it you guys all claim to have played part one i am not disputing that fact but i dont recognise your tags deadmen is like any other online game it has a following an community like setup maby you should go on it an then make an assesment instead of guessing but you are correct about the developers they dont give a s**t all i am saying is the players who played part one dont give a s**t about dogdays an are claiming they wont be playing it.

weeskibob
31st Jul 2010, 09:36
I played the first Game and he never asked me if I like the sequel's Demo :(

i remember you bogard your the aussie dude who in the lobby liked to run his mouth you also *****ed about me picking up the mp5 from the hoods at the start of the game as for quitting i hear this lame talk all the time,its a demo why would anyone quit a demo,you an chromo only play together if he aint there to hold your hand then its you thats quits as for deadmen you aint on the leaderboards, neither of you an ive never seen you on there, neither has anyone else i know who plays it. we do all communicate with one another.. bogard an u aint known by the us ,uk,aussie or even the german players who all play part one so no point you claiming your some kind of expert on it an once the game does hit you will just fade into the background like you have been doing on the demo when players come on an give you a game think ill look for you on there today bogard you an your boy see whats up.:wave:

SovietAmerika
31st Jul 2010, 09:45
you are guessing wrong all the players and i do mean all that are ranked and registered on the deadmen leaderboards say they aint buying it you guys all claim to have played part one i am not disputing that fact but i dont recognise your tags deadmen is like any other online game it has a following an community like setup maby you should go on it an then make an assesment instead of guessing but you are correct about the developers they dont give a s**t all i am saying is the players who played part one dont give a s**t about dogdays an are claiming they wont be playing it.
i doubt that all the players told you they are not buying it,thats a large amount of people to ask and get responses back from.Your claims are highly doubtful

weeskibob
31st Jul 2010, 10:00
I have had the exact same experience with weeskibob.

brackstone i played you two maby three games recently i do remember your tag. there was only four of us in the games an i was acting like a fud i even killed the other dude who was helping me disrupt the game.i aint got anything bad to say about you bro in fact i remember having said to my partner that night these guys are good spirited players they never quit an never took it personal,which is the best way not like some of the monkeys you run into online.thats the first i had been on the demo since deciding i didnt like it, a lot of people say i am this or that witch is fine i play the demo same way i played part one so does anyone else i know who played part one thats the nature of the game in order to win you have to become a traitor but all i seem to see on here is people sayin you garbage you quit you team kill everyone of those kind of statements all relates to one thing control if these guys dont get things going their way they cry an complain about it seems like an immature stance if you ask me.if i run into you again in a game brack i will show you more respect as i aint all bad dude ...be safe.

weeskibob
31st Jul 2010, 10:17
i doubt that all the players told you they are not buying it,thats a large amount of people to ask and get responses back from.Your claims are highly doubtful

theres a little over one hundred thousand profiles ranked on the deadmen leader boards.due to the potential to boost your rank on the game by high ranking profile taking losses to new profiles an ranking them high on the board thers is in fact players on their with over 100 gammer tags all ranked i am one of these players i am not trying to boast far from it, what im trying to say is the players who still play deadmen an that are generating games daily on there say they dont like the game because its not as good as part one.if i told you that the first 500 leader board positions on part one actualy belonged to just five people you would say i was lying but that is in fact the case i have almost everyone who plays k-l reguarly on my main tag fr-list an those who are not on it are still in contact with me via messages,i dont spend my days asking people if they like the game its the other way around they leave messages on my tag telling me their opinons,hence my posts

31st Jul 2010, 10:54
i remember you bogard your the aussie dude who in the lobby liked to run his mouth you also *****ed about me picking up the mp5 from the hoods at the start of the game as for quitting i hear this lame talk all the time,its a demo why would anyone quit a demo,you an chromo only play together if he aint there to hold your hand then its you thats quits as for deadmen you aint on the leaderboards, neither of you an ive never seen you on there, neither has anyone else i know who plays it. we do all communicate with one another.. bogard an u aint known by the us ,uk,aussie or even the german players who all play part one so no point you claiming your some kind of expert on it an once the game does hit you will just fade into the background like you have been doing on the demo when players come on an give you a game think ill look for you on there today bogard you an your boy see whats up.:wave:

Wow.. Total Idiot.
I was the FIRST Trueskill 50 on K&L: Deadmen. Before all YOU Booster Wannabeees even came along and as for running my mouth in Lobbies, that doesn't happen much. I leave my Mic on mute unless I got something to say. As for me teaming up YOUR VERY WRONG. The way the Matchmaking is and with SO MANY players I never get in the Demo with anyone I know.

Anyone who really knows the game and didn't just start playing it half way through 2009 knows me, I GET AROUND.

"Real recognises real and I don't know you" :wave:

maninblue
31st Jul 2010, 11:19

wall of text o.O :nut:

Seriously, if you want to critizise this game, atleast do it properly. I dont think anyone reading this will take you seriously(including the devs), perhaps only Anti-K&L people.:scratch::mad2:

GrievousOdyssey
31st Jul 2010, 11:38
perhaps only Anti-K&L people.:scratch::mad2:

But they're like a damn zerg swarm out there ! ...

ohitspatty
31st Jul 2010, 14:29
S.h.i.t! I ain't on leaderboards of Dead Men that must mean I can't say anything.

Seriously, unless you saved the world of hunger, found a cure for cancer, or built a time traveling DeLorean...no one will give two s.h.i.t.s about you being top of leaderboards.

Besides the first game was good but it had many flaws because it tried to be so different. It's good to be original but you need to appeal to mass audience.

JackGordon
31st Jul 2010, 14:37
It's good to be original but you need to appeal to mass audience.
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.massively.com/media/2008/06/slapintheface_cc225.jpg
No.

ohitspatty
31st Jul 2010, 14:50
If you want to sell your product. Yes, you need to...that's why the cover system is so familiar.

maninblue
31st Jul 2010, 14:51
Besides the first game was good but it had many flaws because it tried to be so different. It's good to be original but you need to appeal to mass audience.

Let the mass audience stick to call of duty, for once, let os have something different.

ohitspatty
31st Jul 2010, 14:59
Well Eidos and IOi want see their paychecks, after all in my opinion they deserve it.

weeskibob
31st Jul 2010, 15:41
Wow.. Total Idiot.
I was the FIRST Trueskill 50 on K&L: Deadmen. Before all YOU Booster Wannabeees even came along and as for running my mouth in Lobbies, that doesn't happen much. I leave my Mic on mute unless I got something to say. As for me teaming up YOUR VERY WRONG. The way the Matchmaking is and with SO MANY players I never get in the Demo with anyone I know.

Anyone who really knows the game and didn't just start playing it half way through 2009 knows me, I GET AROUND.

"Real recognises real and I don't know you" :wave:

deadmen was boosted three weeks after going online know it all,an if the matchmaking system dosent allow you to play the same players then how can you say you have played me five time an thats 25 rounds.you r full of it an a total fud to boot every body says they were the first true skill 50 k-l true skill rank was 35 dumb ass untill the leader boards were reset early 09 just goes to show its you who dosent know the game.one things for sure you must have been on it to be able to veiw my profile,still it aint hard as it is on the front pages of the leader boards ,hope to see u online soon hotshot:lol:

weeskibob
31st Jul 2010, 15:55
S.h.i.t! I ain't on leaderboards of Dead Men that must mean I can't say anything.

Seriously, unless you saved the world of hunger, found a cure for cancer, or built a time traveling DeLorean...no one will give two s.h.i.t.s about you being top of leaderboards.

being ranked on a leader-board is part of any online game even a tool like you must know that still you are better sticking to these forums cause like the rest of the fuds i see on here it seems to be your limit

ohitspatty
31st Jul 2010, 16:02
I defiantly write like a tool.

So it's part of your online gaming, good for you but barging about it? Grow the f.u.c.k up.

TheMoD
31st Jul 2010, 16:03
No.

Let the mass audience stick to call of duty, for once, let os have something different.

agreed and agreed.

Falkenwut
31st Jul 2010, 16:06
Word of advice weeskibob.
People can get mixed reviews about any thing at any time, and it will change.

K&L1 was considered a failure by many.. and yet 7 million went down Eidos' pockets (or IOI's pockets not sure).

Giantbomb - founded by the kane and lynch 1 conspiracy, have actually enjoyed kane and lynch 2 more then kane and lynch 1. And unfortunately, the masses follow online opinion quicker than actual personal thought

Online is not my thing, I admit it, but the gamers you probably are refering to are people who got a bad impression for the multiplayer system. Plus, a final product can always vary from the presented demo.

My conclusion; don't count your psychotic Lynchs before they become insane

GrievousOdyssey
31st Jul 2010, 16:45
No.

Well Eidos and IOi want see their paychecks, after all in my opinion they deserve it.

Hey that's not fair , i was barking like a mad dog all by myself earlier this year on this subject , and no one barked back at me ! ...

JackGordon
31st Jul 2010, 17:00
Dog Man knows that barking dogs don't always bite. However, this little puppy (ohitspatty) needed to learn an important lesson. Now, you can give him a snack.

GrievousOdyssey
31st Jul 2010, 17:18
I still don't like this idea of compromising one's ideal to gain better notoriety ... and to get better paychecks ...

ohitspatty
31st Jul 2010, 17:20
I ain't no puppy biatch :D

It's alright to disagree with me but at the end of the day it's business...

JackGordon
31st Jul 2010, 17:24
I ain't no puppy biatch :D
THAT'S IT! No tummy rub for you before bedtime.

[WuTang] Shogun
31st Jul 2010, 17:43
being ranked on a leader-board is part of any online game even a tool like you must know that still you are better sticking to these forums cause like the rest of the fuds i see on here it seems to be your limit

flaming aside

your a fat idiot.

GrievousOdyssey
31st Jul 2010, 18:40
It's alright to disagree with me but at the end of the day it's business...

And that's precisely what i'm barking at , the fact that it is "just business" ...
I roared once in January , and i sure as hell will do it again in September ...

Boo ! ...

31st Jul 2010, 23:23
deadmen was boosted three weeks after going online know it all,an if the matchmaking system dosent allow you to play the same players then how can you say you have played me five time an thats 25 rounds.you r full of it an a total fud to boot every body says they were the first true skill 50 k-l true skill rank was 35 dumb ass untill the leader boards were reset early 09 just goes to show its you who dosent know the game.one things for sure you must have been on it to be able to veiw my profile,still it aint hard as it is on the front pages of the leader boards ,hope to see u online soon hotshot:lol:

Please, just stop dribbling. You lie!
When I was Trueskill 50 the next person below me was Mikey Lee on whatever account he was using at the time. He was a Trueskill 43.
You need to do 1 of 2 things weeskibob-
1. Get your facts straight.
2. SHUT THE HELL UP!

You are a COMPLETE FOOL! :wave:

TAPETRVE
1st Aug 2010, 00:08
Come on, just ignore this subhuman piece of protein compound. He'll be gone soon, anyway.

BeardedHoplite
1st Aug 2010, 00:17
Goddamn dude, I'm coming out of my vacation to tell you that your rants are horrible. I don't even have to read them, anyone who types like that doesn't need to go on a forim.

Oh, and it's IO making the game, not Eidos (or Square Enix Europe if you prefer).

1st Aug 2010, 00:24
Come on, just ignore this subhuman piece of protein compound. He'll be gone soon, anyway.

These sort of people don't go away..

GrievousOdyssey
1st Aug 2010, 05:40
Goddamn dude, I'm coming out of my vacation to tell you that your rants are horrible.

So horrible it nearly ruined the Hoplite's vacation , that's a record ...