PDA

View Full Version : Moo

MxOAgentJohnson
29th Jul 2010, 21:59
Moo

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jul 2010, 22:05
I never once heard a dog shout "Whoof Whoof" ...

Bevacur
29th Jul 2010, 22:56
My pet chicken does not move, it's being lying in the middle of my room...not moving...

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jul 2010, 23:03
Do Not , I Repeat , DO NOT Eat The Eggs of the Red Eye Chicken ! ...

JackGordon
29th Jul 2010, 23:11
http://www.renegadechickens.com/chickens/Toons/spacechk.JPG

CribbNG3
29th Jul 2010, 23:17
Moo

SlashPrower
29th Jul 2010, 23:34
Neigh

BeardedHoplite
30th Jul 2010, 00:51
Hey, since this thread is random enough. I wanted to tell you guys that I'll be on vacation for the next ten days and I 'prolly won't be here.
I wanted to say this because you guys are like my second family *sniff*.
Not really, but I like to be complete in my goodbyes.

Oh, meow meow

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jul 2010, 00:52
*insert giraffe crying sound here* ...

Bevacur
30th Jul 2010, 01:23
Hey, since this thread is random enough. I wanted to tell you guys that I'll be on vacation for the next ten days and I 'prolly won't be here.
I wanted to say this because you guys are like my second family *sniff*.
Not really, but I like to be complete in my goodbyes.

Oh, meow meow

Don't leave us bro! Pack each forum member here into a suitcase!

JackGordon
30th Jul 2010, 07:05
I ain't gettin' packed in no damn suitcase, Bevacur! You hear me?!

MxOAgentJohnson
30th Jul 2010, 10:22
Imagine being packed in a suitcase for a possible 9 hours with gnrGrievous and SlashPrower...

quack quack

JackGordon
30th Jul 2010, 10:42
Imagine
I'd rather not.

SlashPrower
30th Jul 2010, 13:25
Imagine being packed in a suitcase for a possible 9 hours with gnrGrievous and SlashPrower...

quack quack

Of course, I have a serious problem with tight spaces where I'm barely able to move, so I'd end up breaking out very quickly. Unless we have been shrunken to the size of ants or the suitcase is improbably large.

In that situation, I'd be very quiet and ignore both of the other people while trying to get as much space between me and them as is possible in an enclosed area. I would not speak and I would glare angrily at anyone who tried to speak to me. At one point, I would pretend that I was sleeping, but I really wasn't, and anyone who got within a certain radius of me would be stabbed repeatedly with a rather large knife.

Then, after the plane landed and I got out, I'd take a cross-country bus back home to avoid having to spend any more time with creepy losers from the Internet.

... ^___________^

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jul 2010, 16:01
Either all women on the internet speaks with that same sense of humor , or you just reminded me of a seventeen year old geek-goth-girl i once knew ...

So you can rest assured that it'll be Me who will be staying away from you in the briefcase , with a shotgun tucked under my arm ...

HOLLY **** ...
So that's the mysterious content in them black briefcases Kane was looking for , It's US ! ...

Bevacur
30th Jul 2010, 16:50
I'm happy enough sleeping with a grenade. Piss me off and i'm pulling the pin!

JackGordon
30th Jul 2010, 16:57
Pull the pin and you'll be pissing yourself.

Bevacur
30th Jul 2010, 16:57
I brought spare underwear.

JackGordon
30th Jul 2010, 17:01
Like that's of any use with your organs blown sky high :p

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jul 2010, 17:12
I believe mankind takes a great interest in their underwears , its importance for this mad specie is not to be underestimated ...

Bevacur
11th Aug 2010, 20:45
I take pride in my man thong.

GrievousOdyssey
28th Aug 2010, 00:26
I can't believe this topic didn't get more posts ...

Hell i can't even figure out why it took Bevacur twelve days to reply to my post ... i know he has issues paying attention when reading and all , but this is just too much ...