PDA

View Full Version : MISC. My suggestions

Denhonator
1st Apr 2014, 13:41
1. Some natural climbing mechanism for humans
Why can't I climb on top of a box or hop on top of a ledge? It would be realistic to be able to, and I doubt it's going to break mechanics (excluding some glitches that may appear at first).

2. Actual siege game mode / A gamemode with a high max player count
Think of Mount and Blade multiplayer. Humans can defend a castle, and vampires try to breach in by climbing walls, breaking a door down, opening the gate from the inside. Vampires are supposed to dominate the area around a flag or something similar to win. Main point here is having a big cool castle to breach with many vampires and as many humans.
I don't know if there are castles to defend in the lore, but anyway.

3. A game mode where you have only one life
Either deatchmatch or with an objective. Or maybe humans must run to a hideout, against weaker vampires which are controlled by players and they respawn?

4. Training grounds
I'd like to be able to just try out a few things first, and especially when I just started, I wished there was this feature. Just go there and maybe beat up a test dummy or a bot player. Would be nice to change some settings for it too, like cooldowns (less waiting to try out how a skill works), function of the bot (standing, running around, attacking), and that you could change anything of your loadout at any point, maybe even try out skills that you don't have, to make you want to buy them? And of course, you could invite a friend too, to practise or have a 1v1.

5. Help pings / Quick commands
Got attacked? Call help. Notice where the enemy is? Just press a button and let your team know. These commands could be translated to each ones language preference, so someone could communicate without having a common language. I am excited to see all the russians coming, who reply to "I don't understand, can you speak english?" with some russian.

That's all for now, thanks to those who read my wall of suggestions

Minsoinch
3rd Apr 2014, 12:35
+1 on the Trainning Grounds - I found a bug with the free-running system during a match. I was not able to move after cancelling free-running and falling to the ground. However I was able to fixed the issues by continuing to climbing the wall. With trainning ground we could investigate and report back with more information of the bug and even a method to reproduce the bug for fixing.

Denhonator
3rd Apr 2014, 15:07
With trainning ground we could investigate and report back with more information of the bug and even a method to reproduce the bug for fixing.
Excellent point here.