PDA

View Full Version : Kane and lynch multiplayer

the777
29th Jul 2010, 02:21
I really like the 1st one i sometimes still play it but i got to say
this game is very fun and looks great but the gun fighting is still terrible
its just ridicules strafing back and fourth and then if thats not enough you have to kill them in last stand, it takes way to much to kill some one some how you need to add some kind of hardcore mode this game is just to fair giving people to many chances i really liked the last stand feature but its now just starting to get annoying having to deal with it everytime, maybe make the gunfights like gta iv at least there not running back and fourth for a couple of minutes hoping you down the guy

THIS GAME IS COMPLETE **** WHEN IT COMES TO REALISM
takes a amazing amount of bullets to kill some one and then they go to last stand please fix this game

joe the janitor
29th Jul 2010, 03:58
To fix your problem they would need some sort of auto target like in GTA4, or RDR, but then people would complain it's to easy. But I don't think you get as much health as people are saying. It's just that guns are extremely inaccurate (like in real life).

the777
29th Jul 2010, 04:08
To fix your problem they would need some sort of auto target like in GTA4, or RDR, but then people would complain it's to easy. But I don't think you get as much health as people are saying. It's just that guns are extremely inaccurate (like in real life).

guns arent that in accurate like you think maybe if you never shot a gun before it would bounce around and also to fix the problem of running back and fourth im am not talking about auto aim. go play gta iv online without auto aim and youll see what i mean

and the guns in the game are pretty accurate to me

but the problem i think it is in this game is they need to remove hip fire
and people do take alot of body shots to die
it takes a whole clip of the gun you spawn with to down a real player
and then you have to use a pistol to finish if you dont believe me try it yourself on one of your friends standing still

the777
29th Jul 2010, 04:24
so please fix this problem and add some damn realism to the game
it takes way to many bullets

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
29th Jul 2010, 05:10
so please fix this problem and add some damn realism to the game
it takes way to many bullets

Sounds like you just suck at the game. Maybe try Shrek or even MW2.. :rasp:

joe the janitor
29th Jul 2010, 05:17
Sounds like you just suck at the game. Maybe try Shrek or even MW2.. :rasp:
That's sorta a dick move but on the other hand the777 is getting too personal with his complaints.

29th Jul 2010, 05:19
That's sorta a dick move but on the other hand the777 is getting too personal with his complaints.

That's a dick move? I hope he gets hit by a Truck full of dick. Now that's a dick move.

joe the janitor
29th Jul 2010, 05:21
That's a dick move? I hope he gets hit by a Truck full of dick. Now that's a dick move.
Now where would you get all that dick?!!

BeardedHoplite
29th Jul 2010, 05:25
A plastic surgeon knows more than dick about dick.

29th Jul 2010, 05:31
Now where would you get all that dick?!!

Xbox Live. Where else? Place is FULL OF DICK!