PDA

View Full Version : The future of kane and lynch

MxOAgentJohnson
28th Jul 2010, 17:26
Probably a bit too early to start talking but, if the movie or second game doesnt **** the series anymore than most reviewers did, what future do you think kane and lynch has as a franchise/series

Personally the sequel will grab more attention for the movie, and if the movie ****s up then the future of kane and lynch will be a lot more hazy :/

BeardedHoplite
28th Jul 2010, 19:30
I think I'll hold my judgements till I see the end of Dog Days to see if a sequel is even plausable/necessary.
But hey, we still got that comic book coming out.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jul 2010, 02:46
Oh i see you're doing my job now , but lamenting one step before me ! how dare you ! ...

I'm now obliged to write at least sixteen standard top quality wall of text all over this holy land ! ...

Bevacur
10th Aug 2010, 19:28
They fall in love, get married, have children and live happily ever after.

IIClaudeII
17th Aug 2010, 13:14
They've already ****ed up the movie since jamie foxx is lynch and lynch is going to be a colledge professor (he speaks really intelligently and like never swears in the movie) and evil scientist made him schizo with a microchip

thats right they're making lynch into a black smart cracking genius douche
thats the complete opposite, its a joke!

Wanna see one of the scenes from the movie?

LYNCH
Actually, I'll have a Shirley Temple if you wouldnt mind

BARTENDER
Yes sir

Bartender reaches for the grenadine -but- Kane stops him:

KANE
We're fine

A few of the Japanese suits begin to notice Kane/Lynch at the bar. Fresh meat. This definitely isn't a tourist joint.

KANE
(to Lynch)
A Shirley ******* Temple?

LYNCH
What? I can't have alcohol with my medication.

KANE
Then order a tonic. But if those yakuza see you sippin' on ***got juice, you'll be deep throating a fist **** faster than you can say "throw in a twisty straw". Don't do anything to call attention to yourself.

LYNCH
I happen to be parched

So not only did they make Lynch a ***, they made Kane a total A hole!
Its a friggin buddy cop comdey people!:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

SlashPrower
17th Aug 2010, 17:26
Lol, I'm not the only one who *****es about the script.

I know the script was changed, but I don't know if they changed how the characters act or just the scenario of the movie.

Dr Klowneus
18th Aug 2010, 09:38
Even if the movie sucks ass, they could keep pumping out sequels for the game even into next gen, just ike the hitman franchise

SovietAmerika
18th Aug 2010, 09:49
Maybe the movie is really a sequel to Cop Out
http://freemoviesonlines.net/wp-content/uploads/CopOut.jpg

UhUh
1st Sep 2010, 18:53
It seems like Lynch already found a new job

http://cache-04.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2010/09/4947855611_ece59b2be8_b.jpg

Bevacur
2nd Sep 2010, 16:32
Arkham asylum inmate?

SlashPrower
2nd Sep 2010, 16:36
Pffft, he broke out of that place years ago.

ohitspatty
2nd Sep 2010, 17:04
It's Arkham City now isn't it?

Bevacur
2nd Sep 2010, 18:37
I have no idea, never played Arkham Asylum. I heard it's good though.

ohitspatty
2nd Sep 2010, 20:16
Pretty damn good, I'd say. Never played better Batman game and I played most of them.

Kent-45
2nd Sep 2010, 20:56
Wow, I didn't think it was possible for a thread to get derailed THIS fast... but apparently it is. Just shows what I know.

BeardedHoplite
2nd Sep 2010, 21:50
Looks more like Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal