PDA

View Full Version : Tips from your friendly neighbourhood TRAITOR.

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
28th Jul 2010, 08:35
1. Always focus on getting $1,000,000 at the Loot Pickup at the start.
2. Avoid B Button 'nubs and kill any Traitors during Loot Pickup.
3. I always take the right/high path along the metal catwalk.
4. Don't come out to the gate (halfway point) without full clips in your guns.
5. Laugh at the Dog lagging around before shooting it.
6. Head up the stairs and be sure to kill the 'Pistol Cop' below you.
7. Make a run behind the White Van on the right. Reload and regain health.
8. Spot other players Gamertag's, time it so you meet someone at the Van.
9. Throw them to the ground (kill em if you need) and take there/some cash.
10. Get in the van.
11. Win.

Sure, there is alot more to it, but that is my basic rundown. There is no need to turn Traitor every round. I like to do it in the first and last round.

See you in the Van, Ladies.. :wave:

Cyniad
28th Jul 2010, 08:53
I usually follow the first 2 steps, than in my opinion, doesn't matter which way you take, just stay togheter, let the other do the dirty work (but also help them if needed).

SOLO PART:
At the gate try to kill the two cops on the catwalk (hard with SMG or pistol, and of course, shotguns) then run to the left and cover near the stairs; kill the policemen behind the car (let your teammates advance and distract the police) and then jump off and get cover. Now just reload and take a breath, then proceed on the path and get in the van.
9/10 times works for me.

I noticed that a lot of people take the right path.

28th Jul 2010, 09:49
I take the upstairs route because I don't like going into the Carpark full of Fire Extinguishers and after the gate and up the stairs I like to stick to the right towards the Van because less people take that route.

Cyniad
28th Jul 2010, 10:54
I take the upstairs route because I don't like going into the Carpark full of Fire Extinguishers and after the gate and up the stairs I like to stick to the right towards the Van because less people take that route.

I've never noticed all the fire extinguisher. The van gives more cover.

29th Jul 2010, 00:01
Nope, no more. I will not go into 'deeper tactics' with the public. Just like me and everyone else, find out for yourself. It's half the fun of the game..

Kent-45
29th Jul 2010, 00:16
If someone goes traitor, I ignore em and run for the van. I'll let the other suckers waste their bullets. It's not worth the risk, especially if you're carrying a **** load of money already.

Bevacur
29th Jul 2010, 00:55
I wait untill atleast one or two is left near the end if they missed the van, take them down with the quick machine, steal their cash.

Profit! $$$

[WuTang] Shogun
29th Jul 2010, 01:50
TIP: at the end part near the escape van wait around for the last person/people, run upstairs on the catwalk and grab the fire extinguisher hide, wait for the last person to run and look for the van throw the extinguisher blow it up voila should be insta kill or almost kill .

Phobius187
29th Jul 2010, 04:09
5. Laugh at the Dog lagging around before shooting it.

yeah the lag is pretty bad cause those dogs do not move right, theyre always skipping around the screen teleporting.

Cyniad
29th Jul 2010, 06:42
One of those dogs sent me to the ground. I was just shooting everywhere.
Chinese police has some nice overpowered dogs.

29th Jul 2010, 06:56
Yep. They have dogs that are trained to teleport and bite you right on the dick.

Cyniad
29th Jul 2010, 13:24
Multiple times.

29th Jul 2010, 18:09
I once headshotted the dog just as it bit my grey-screened dick. I died a terrible death and so did that teleporting Mutt!