PDA

View Full Version : Happy April Fools! - Can You Unlock This Exclusive Reaver Skin?

Xenonetix
1st Apr 2014, 10:56
UPDATE: We hope you enjoyed our April Fool! Special thanks to RainaAudron and Tube_Reaver for conceiving of Justin Reaver in the first place. Thank you to everyone who really committed to the spirit of the event!

We have something a little special to show you that may only be available for a limited time! You could potentially unlock a brand new skin for the Reaver class today, but you would have to destroy 4 new NPCs you might find hidden in Nosgoth in order to unlock it.

Look out for one NPC on each of the game's maps. Bear in mind they could be quite tricky to spot:

The Sentinel Gaunt on Freeport.
The Tyrant Jensen on Sommerdamm.
Garrett the Dark Scout on Provance.
Reyes the Alchemist on Valeholm.

Good luck!

If you do manage to track down and kill the 4 NPCs within Nosgoth, you will receive this highly exclusive Justin Reaver Skin (http://s16.postimg.org/shsf36qyd/justinreaveraf.png)!

If you're struggling to find the NPCs, please contact Xenonetix (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=32209) for some hints!

Varulven
1st Apr 2014, 11:03
It has to be a joke... O____o

Prime_Abstergo
1st Apr 2014, 11:03
The skin is awesome and I bet Dark Scout will be the hardest one to find.

Prime_Abstergo
1st Apr 2014, 11:04
It has to be a joke... O____o
Due to 1st April? Could be ... :D

Vampmaster
1st Apr 2014, 11:22
If it's not a joke, would be a massive waste of the dev's time.

Tube_Reaver
1st Apr 2014, 12:04
The skin is awesome and I bet Dark Scout will be the hardest one to find.

Oh let me tell you Garret is a PAIN to find! I wasted two whole games trying to find him. :mad2:

MrJesper
1st Apr 2014, 12:20
I want some Hints !

Sanguise23
1st Apr 2014, 12:47
there is no way this is not april fools day joke they no better than to taint this game with ......that

WhiteFlameKyo
1st Apr 2014, 13:14
Took me almost five hours to find all four of them but I got the skin. Is it permanent or will it disappear from my inventory after the event ends?

TheIrtar
1st Apr 2014, 13:18
The Tyrant Jensen on Sommerdamm.

He never asked for this.

cmstache
1st Apr 2014, 13:20
Asked George. It's temporary. It's going to be an annual thing (so players can't say they didn't get the chance to get it.) that's going to be as long as Amy henning stays at SE, in celebration. So you'll have to basically "re-find" them every year. But, that's still pretty good, right?

MrJesper
1st Apr 2014, 14:06
Can we break some object in game like doors and cie to find NPC ?

WhiteFlameKyo
1st Apr 2014, 14:21
He never asked for this.

http://i.imgur.com/lL3BznV.gif

Asked George. It's temporary. It's going to be an annual thing (so players can't say they didn't get the chance to get it.) that's going to be as long as Amy henning stays at SE, in celebration. So you'll have to basically "re-find" them every year. But, that's still pretty good, right?

It's bad actually. After choosing Justin Reaver skin all humans started to focus their attacks on me. The game is unplayable. I'll create a thread in bugs section later.

MrJesper
1st Apr 2014, 14:34
I found Jensen !

Wobbley
1st Apr 2014, 14:47
I WANT THIS TO BE REAL! :(

Captain3009
1st Apr 2014, 14:52
Yeah, right. LOL.

Khalith
1st Apr 2014, 15:00
I found them all! Thanks SE! Skin looks awesome.

TheIrtar
1st Apr 2014, 15:25
that's going to be as long as Amy henning stays at SE

Not even on April Fools' Day do you tease LoK fans about Amy Hennig. :P

Vampmaster
1st Apr 2014, 15:40

It might have been funny if she's been in on it.

Monkeythumbz
1st Apr 2014, 15:45

^This.

Gryregaest
2nd Apr 2014, 04:02
I can't tell if this is a thing, or if everyone here is just playing along with the joke. I mean, I get that it's a joke, but are these things actual in the game? I love finding some easter eggs, but I'm not going to waste my time if they aren't there.

Ambusher
2nd Apr 2014, 11:22
Skin which makes aim to my Reaver easier, because yellow more visible compared with the background? :) No, thank you :)

Sylvastreak
2nd Apr 2014, 11:42
not sure if want... Reaver with hair doesn't look right xD

Xenonetix
2nd Apr 2014, 12:43
We hope you enjoyed our April Fool! Special thanks to RainaAudron and Tube_Reaver for conceiving of Justin Reaver in the first place. Thank you to everyone who really committed to the spirit of the event!

Finally, I can confirm that this skin will never be implemented into the game. Apologies to anyone who really wanted it. ;)

Sanguise23
2nd Apr 2014, 12:44
i hope no one wanted it

IizGrohiik
3rd Apr 2014, 13:52
oh gott ich bin echt schwer von begriff ich bin diesem jensen 2 mal begegnet -.-°
ich habe davon gelesen das man ihn killen soll, aber ich hab das vollkommen verpeilt xD
im match den überblick zu behalten ist manchmal schwer, vorallem wenn man noch mit anderen leuten im ts ist und noch neben her ein thema auf greift, das einem vom spielen und konzentration abhält xD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh god I'm really hard on this concept I am jensen 2 times met -. - °
I've read about it that one should kill him, but I have the perfect verpeilt xD
in the match to keep the overview is sometimes difficult, especially if you are still with other people at the ts and still beside her on a theme upheld, the play from a concentration and prevents xD