PDA

View Full Version : x Rank 1 x Mastermind x

ChrmoSchwinn/Terry Bogard
28th Jul 2010, 03:08
Alright, so I got to Rank 1: Mastermind without my Xbox locking up or freezing. It took 2800xp and around 30 matches. I was averaging 85+xp at the end of each game. Quickest way to rank up is win.. (duh)

The Auto-Shotty and Pistol-Shotty you unlock at Rank 1 are abit.. crap. They both have very short range and only hold 5 bullets/shells. So far the Gras12 is the best Shotgun is my opinion.

Anyway, my Xbox locked up, so I'm gonna get the Alan Wake DLC and play that for abit.. :wave:

Zidrien
28th Jul 2010, 06:00
Well done on reaching Rank 1! I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't have the patience for it...

SovietAmerika
28th Jul 2010, 06:11
i had no clue you could go that high in the demo,congrats
is this the system for the full game?or will our rank be saved?

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jul 2010, 06:18
I somehow doubt the ranks you achieve in the demo will be saved for the full game , mostly it has something to do with the achievements / trophies , if there's one asking you to reach the Mastermind rank that is ...

Might also explain why alot of people don't have the patience to play Fragile Alliance all that much on a demo , they want to get rewarded , so they'll wait for the game , then they'll start grinding it ...

ohitspatty
28th Jul 2010, 06:24
Well there sure will be whole lot of quiters with the Mastermind achievement...

Damn it.
But congrats on reaching that far. I've only gotten halfway through Rank 5 lol :P

SovietAmerika
28th Jul 2010, 06:26
I somehow doubt the ranks you achieve in the demo will be saved for the full game , mostly it has something to do with the achievements / trophies , if there's one asking you to reach the Mastermind rank that is ...

Might also explain why alot of people don't have the patience to play Fragile Alliance all that much on a demo , they want to get rewarded , so they'll wait for the game , then they'll start grinding it ...
i didnt mean from the demo,i meant when we play in the full game will it save our ranks when we quit out of the game.it would be stupid to allow us to keep our demo rank,of course Fable Pub games let you get money for fable 2 and a horrible glitch allowed me to get 20 mil before the game came out

GrievousOdyssey
28th Jul 2010, 06:28
Awe crap ...

I get it , there's a gold trophy for reaching Mastermind rank , right ? ...

Right ... guess i'll only be playing Fragile Alliance with friends that are non-achievement hunters then , damn it ...

i didnt mean from the demo,i meant when we play in the full game will it save our ranks when we quit out of the game.

Well hot damn it better save our progress otherwise this forum is going to make a riot , and a field day for me too ...

28th Jul 2010, 07:23
Thanks for the messages of congratulations.
It isn't much of a grind, just need to win alot.
I asked the Developers about the Rank- Your Rank will save in the full game.
The whole time I was playing from Rank8 to Rank1, I only had a few people quit as Host.
So yeah, I get to do it all again when the full game comes out.

Shinrei
28th Jul 2010, 07:55
Gratz to rank 1 ...you mastermind! Well done! :D

Good to hear that your progress will be saved in the full version. :)

28th Jul 2010, 08:08
Gratz to rank 1 ...you mastermind! Well done! :D

Good to hear that your progress will be saved in the full version. :)

BeardedHoplite
28th Jul 2010, 16:27
Damn, I think you can claim you were the first one to get to Mastermind

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jul 2010, 02:59
Damn, I think you can claim you were the first one to get to Mastermind

I thought he was the Only one who wanted to get Mastermind ...

joe the janitor
29th Jul 2010, 04:02
Wow. You know you could have just done arcade, and got them off of bots? Also I found the Auto-Shotty to be extremely good!

the777
29th Jul 2010, 04:47
Alright, so I got to Rank 1: Mastermind without my Xbox locking up or freezing. It took 2800xp and around 30 matches. I was averaging 85+xp at the end of each game. Quickest way to rank up is win.. (duh)

The Auto-Shotty and Pistol-Shotty you unlock at Rank 1 are abit.. crap. They both have very short range and only hold 5 bullets/shells. So far the Gras12 is the best Shotgun is my opinion.

Anyway, my Xbox locked up, so I'm gonna get the Alan Wake DLC and play that for abit.. :wave:

same here did it when it was released not that hard and nothing to brag about
there were a bunch of noobs playing it was simple
nothing to make a thread about

29th Jul 2010, 05:08
"I thought he was the Only one who wanted to get Mastermind ... " - Wow, just because you didn't/cant get it doesn't mean you have to leave your negative, crap posts.

"Wow. You know you could have just done arcade, and got them off of bots? Also I found the Auto-Shotty to be extremely good!" - There is no Arcade Mode in the Public Demo nub

"same here did it when it was released not that hard and nothing to brag about
nothing to make a thread about" - Talk it up Knob, You lying!

joe the janitor
29th Jul 2010, 05:20
"Wow. You know you could have just done arcade, and got them off of bots? Also I found the Auto-Shotty to be extremely good!" - There is no Arcade Mode in the Public Demo nub

I didn't know :(

the777
29th Jul 2010, 05:23
"I thought he was the Only one

"same here did it when it was released not that hard and nothing to brag about
nothing to make a thread about" - Talk it up Knob, You lying!

im not lying you must suck if you though it was hard stop trying to brag there were noobs on i was getting 100xp to 90 a game

lmao your dumbass made this post to brag and it was easy when i downloaded it as soon as it came out i played for awhile and like i said every one on it was new to the game and got killed by me, so stop trying to brag got rank 1 also
and it wasent hard

and why would i lie about ranking up in a demo
god you care way to much

and look at your signature ""Damn, I think you can claim you were the first one to get to Mastermind" - BeardedHoplite. "

hahaha look at it your so proud about getting rank 1 in A DEMO when i played with another guy besides me the 1st day that was rank 1
not a accomplishment

29th Jul 2010, 05:36
im not lying you must suck if you though it was hard stop trying to brag there were noobs on i was getting 100xp to 90 a game

lmao your dumbass made this post to brag and it was easy when i downloaded it as soon as it came out i played for awhile and like i said every one on it was new to the game and got killed by me, so stop trying to brag got rank 1 also
and it wasent hard

and why would i lie about ranking up in a demo
god you care way to much

and look at your signature ""Damn, I think you can claim you were the first one to get to Mastermind" - BeardedHoplite. "

hahaha look at it your so proud about getting rank 1 in A DEMO when i played with another guy besides me the 1st day that was rank 1
not a accomplishment

OMG, Kelly is belly! I can spot your terrible spelling and punctuation anywhere! You never got Rank 1: Mastermind, you're LYING (again) and EVERYONE HATES YOU! Stop sending me Friend Requests and Messages. I DON'T LIKE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU. UNDERSTAND?

[WuTang] Shogun
29th Jul 2010, 05:45
hey, lets take a deep breath a relax the situation smoke some ganja or something, you guys look foolish arguing over the internet.

the777
29th Jul 2010, 05:45
OMG, Kelly is belly! I can spot your terrible spelling and punctuation anywhere! You never got Rank 1: Mastermind, you're LYING (again) and EVERYONE HATES YOU! Stop sending me Friend Requests and Messages. I DON'T LIKE YOU. I DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH YOU. UNDERSTAND?

rank 1 was not hard to get and as if i give a **** how i spell on a forum
thats sad that you care and yes i did get rank 1 it took a while but i did
no challenge really everybody was new on the game

so stop acting like your the only one
your so pathetic

and the 1st day it was out everyone was new!
it was not hard 2 do

And the only reason your saying im lying is because your trying to claim your the 1st one to get the rank as if any one cares

29th Jul 2010, 06:01
See, I don't like to argue with Idiots because people watching from a distance can't tell the difference between us.
So simply put (for you, Kelly) I won't reply to anything you post after this and I KNOW you will try to get a reply out of me.

This is for you, you sook/quiter/kid :rasp:

the777
29th Jul 2010, 06:10
See, I don't like to argue with Idiots because people watching from a distance can't tell the difference between us.
So simply put (for you, Kelly) I won't reply to anything you post after this and I KNOW you will try to get a reply out of me.

This is for you, you sook/quiter/kid :rasp:

whatever just saying you were not the only rank 1
so stop trying to brag and delete your thread

and the difference between us is you think your pro for getting rank 1 going up against a bunch of new kids

Morphilms
29th Jul 2010, 15:22
Piss on the both of you, I was rank -103, 2000 years before this demo came out!

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jul 2010, 16:57
"I thought he was the Only one who wanted to get Mastermind ... " - Wow, just because you didn't/cant get it doesn't mean you have to leave your negative, crap posts.

Your negative post detector is broken mate ...

ohitspatty
29th Jul 2010, 17:54
This is a mad world.

People are dumb.

:hmm:

29th Jul 2010, 18:05
Idiots.. I am simply sharing what I find in the game on a forum.
Some of you just go nuts..

ohitspatty
29th Jul 2010, 19:39
I wasn't talking about you.

Anyways.

GrievousOdyssey
29th Jul 2010, 21:03
Says the one who begged us to all to Join his game ...

30th Jul 2010, 01:34
Haha.. yeah, I asked you to join our games because I was going CRAZY listening to Kelly is belly in the Lobbies. I don't have to deal with that on the Public Demo thank Christ!
Sorry for being a bit snappy guys, not sure when you're having a lend of me or being serious. Peace.

Bevacur
30th Jul 2010, 01:38
Woah, mastermind?! I barely have the patience to level up once.

zma1013
30th Jul 2010, 01:46
How are people playing the game before it's out? Or can you do all that ranking up in the demo?

Bevacur
30th Jul 2010, 01:47
You can rank up on the demo, it takes a while.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jul 2010, 01:48
Woah, mastermind?! I barely have the patience to level up once.

Patience ? You have no patience for anything ! what did you expect ...

Bevacur
30th Jul 2010, 01:51
It get's boring playing the same level over and over again. Teaches me a lesson not to keep playing it non-stop.

GrievousOdyssey
30th Jul 2010, 01:55
I see that video games can Indeed be very educational ...

maninblue
30th Jul 2010, 02:07
It get's boring playing the same level over and over again. Teaches me a lesson not to keep playing it non-stop.

thats when you become creative, something i strangely only find in demos.

30th Jul 2010, 03:49
I know it's the same Map, but most games are different in some way or another. No matter how many games I play I still find a good laugh and see somthing new pretty often.

maninblue
30th Jul 2010, 12:30
I know it's the same Map, but most games are different in some way or another. No matter how many games I play I still find a good laugh and see somthing new pretty often.

Yep, thats the true beauty of Fragile alliance imo. Theres so many ways to play it.

30th Jul 2010, 14:08
Just got my Rank 1: Mastermind AGAIN. Took about 9 hours and there were more quiters this time..
Hope my Xbox doesn't lock as quick as it did last time I reached top Rank...

maninblue
30th Jul 2010, 15:14
Just got my Rank 1: Mastermind AGAIN. Took about 9 hours and there were more quiters this time..
Hope my Xbox doesn't lock as quick as it did last time I reached top Rank...

how about a picture? just for kicks...

30th Jul 2010, 23:46
A Picture? Of what? My Dog? My Quadbike? Something exotic?

GrievousOdyssey
31st Jul 2010, 01:12
Must be either a picture of your screen showing that you reached Rank 1 ...

That or your happy smile of getting Mastermind , Twice ...

31st Jul 2010, 02:40
I don't know how to upload pics to a URL. I have a pic, maybe I can post a link or something. (I suck at the Interwebs)

31st Jul 2010, 02:57
Here is some proof for the haters and non-believers..

http://img256.imageshack.us/i/dsc0145sh.jpg/

SovietAmerika
31st Jul 2010, 03:26
after seeing you went to 1 i tried,got to 5 and my 360 froze

31st Jul 2010, 03:57
Yeah, I hear you..
In the Exclusive Demo I got to Rank 2: Henchmen 6 FREAKING times and it would lock up just a couple of hundred XP before Rank 1: Mastermind. Painful.
As for the Public Demo I got to Rank 1: Mastermind with ease and no Lockups until after I was top Rank. I got my Rank 1 again and haven't locked up yet (just waiting for it).