PDA

View Full Version : [PC Demo] How to mute people in MP? Or all microphone noise?

michater
26th Jul 2010, 21:36
For PC:

Since there hundreds of morons out there who enables Steam's auto transmit voice instead of push & talk it's almost impossible to play MP with a high volume because you can hear the game's voice like 3 times! Or some random mic noise from 3 different players.

I couldn't figure out a way to mute this people or disable the all microphone traffic.

I think next time if I identify these I'll just kill them in the beginning of the game! A good reason to be a traitor :)

Sabreee
27th Jul 2010, 20:03
I think next time if I identify these I'll just kill them in the beginning of the game! A good reason to be a traitor :)

Yeah lol,there should be a mute option.

Zidrien
28th Jul 2010, 08:03
Yeah. Last night there was this little kid screaming in my ear. A mute option would be nice.

Cyniad
28th Jul 2010, 08:25
Also the mute option, but I think we need, first, the "push to talk" feature. Because I noticed that the 85% of the noise is made by breaths and sound reverberation.

michater
28th Jul 2010, 18:04
Also the mute option, but I think we need, first, the "push to talk" feature. Because I noticed that the 85% of the noise is made by breaths and sound reverberation.

These voice settings coming from Steam so there already is a push to talk settings, however mute control and other stuff left to the game by Steam therefore KL2 should implement mute but should not and possibly will not interfere with the communication settings.

Cyniad
28th Jul 2010, 18:09
These voice settings coming from Steam so there already is a push to talk settings, however mute control and other stuff left to the game by Steam therefore KL2 should implement mute but should not and possibly will not interfere with the communication settings.

Mmm...true, didn't think about it.