PDA

View Full Version : SS bug

ZeroFernir
31st Mar 2014, 22:38
Sometimes when you shadowstep away something strange happens: an area or you becomes purple-lighted and that sound of SSing keeps playing there, being (as normal) louder with your proximity, and it lasts the entire round. The sound becomes annoying after some time, and as I play mostly Dumahim, I've seen it quite too much.

Saruwatari
1st Apr 2014, 13:05
Noticed that too, it's also pretty loud so it makes it pretty hard to hear other sound, aka approaching vamps preparing their attacks

WhiteFlameKyo
1st Apr 2014, 13:12
Yeah, I saw this too, although I didn't realize it was a shadowstep afterimage at the time.

ZeroFernir
1st Apr 2014, 23:13
It appears to happen most in provance (if not all the times) and when your SS cannot be performed correctly (activates, but bolas hit in the precise instant, or you get hitted and die in that instant).

WhiteFlameKyo
2nd Apr 2014, 19:23
It appears to happen most in provance (if not all the times) and when your SS cannot be performed correctly (activates, but bolas hit in the precise instant, or you get hitted and die in that instant).

I can confirm this. I was able to recreate the bug by dying during the casting time or in the exact moment of activation.

Also, I think in Valeholm - but this is most likely possible on any map - I used the SS and teleported into the edge of the map which resulted in me being hang in mid air (standard endless falling bug). I managed to get out using SS once again.

ZeroFernir
3rd Apr 2014, 02:51
I saw something with a Watcher's turret too, in Freeport, but I got in the match after it started, so I dunno how it happened.

ZeroFernir
10th Apr 2014, 11:24
Ahn, I am sorry for this, but I would like any news from the moderators... Anything like "noted" or "We are on this already" or something. After that you may delete this post! Sorry for this double-posting, but it was the only way I found to get some attention.

Psyonix_Corey
14th Apr 2014, 18:43
It has been noted sir!

ZeroFernir
18th Apr 2014, 03:25
Thank you for the feedback =D It's not a major issue, but as I am here to report bugs, I thought it should be done.