PDA

View Full Version : Starcraft 2

Kent-45
22nd Jul 2010, 00:46
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_E83GfWM-A

I stumbled across this trailer today, and I'm curious to know how many of you are going to be picking this one up. Starcraft played an integral role in my getting hooked on video gaming. I can't tell you how many sleepless nights I spent, staring at the computer screen full of Protoss and Zerg... or playing Battle.net against friends.

I know this game is going to be insanely awesome, and I know people are gonna rave about it... but I'm not sure I wanna shell out the 60.00 price tag for something that's pretty much just a freshening up of the series. Overhauled the graphics, overhauled the UI no doubt.... but have they really brought anything new to the table? I guess we'll find out.

I'm psyched about this one... but not psyched enough to pre-order I guess. I feel like I should be more excited about this game that I got so much enjoyment out of as a kid.

BeardedHoplite
22nd Jul 2010, 01:09
I would hope they updated the game, as the first one was nearly unplayable!
Seriously, I would just get my base running and I would get rushed by late-game units. I ******* hate Starcraft.

GrievousOdyssey
22nd Jul 2010, 01:52
'Playing' 'Against' 'Friends' ...

And They Call ME Mad ...

Anywya , back on topic ...

What is it with these marketing folks to shove CG trailers to 'amaze' us while the game looks nothing like it ? ...
Don't tell me people still fall for it ...

And i want StaCraft GHOST goddamn it ! ...