PDA

View Full Version : New Gameplay Footage

Keir
21st Jul 2010, 23:41
Three short gameplay videos just went up on IGN showing one aspect of the physics based puzzles.

Sink It (http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/64033/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light/videos/laracroft_gmp_sinkit.html?show=hi)

Get That Ball (http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/64033/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light/videos/laracroft_gmp_getthatball.html?show=hi)

Nice Try (http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/64033/lara-croft-and-the-guardian-of-light/videos/laracroft_gmp_nicetry.html?show=hi)

What do you think?!

Portal Croft
22nd Jul 2010, 00:59
Woow, these are gameplays perfentos, LC-Gol seems to be the
best game of the series \รณ

www.portalcroft.com

beretta
22nd Jul 2010, 01:15
the gameplay seems Excellent I really look forward:D

aussie500
22nd Jul 2010, 01:54
Very devious and the physics look great. :D

Stellalune
22nd Jul 2010, 02:11
Looking good! I know the focus was the cool puzzles, but I was deeply touched by the old-school secret chime! ;D

chriss_99
22nd Jul 2010, 07:01
I don't know if I should watch them. Do the videos contain spoilers? Any new levels that haven't been presented before?

LARALOVERnr1
22nd Jul 2010, 08:05
I don't know if I should watch them. Do the videos contain spoilers? Any new levels that haven't been presented before?

Nah, itj just a small part which shows you how to get some weapons orother goodies, not a major spoiler.

chriss_99
22nd Jul 2010, 09:01
I've watched it. Couldn't resist, but I'm getting the game in September so I guess I'm excused. :)
Hey, did you guys noticed that there's like smoke covering Lara in the Get That Ball video? It's in the beginning. I wonder what it is.

Jurre
22nd Jul 2010, 11:53
It is funny to see those bombs being used to move boulders. I hope the bombs come in large quantities, as it probably will take some experimenting to get it right.

lilhanhan
22nd Jul 2010, 12:27
It is funny to see those bombs being used to move boulders. I hope the bombs come in large quantities, as it probably will take some experimenting to get it right.

I was thinking the same thing as soon as I saw the video. Hopefully we don't run out of grenades when we desperately need them to solve a puzzle!

dark7angel
22nd Jul 2010, 12:50
Those gameplay videos look really AWESOME!!! :D
Thanks for sharing Keir!!!

Eljacko
22nd Jul 2010, 14:31
ok I have been away from these forums for awhile so can anyone fill me in on why its an overhead view?

chriss_99
22nd Jul 2010, 15:52
This is a new arcade game with Lara Croft. It is NOT a Tomb Raider game, so before you judge and say that you're disappointed (like in the other thread) just give it a chance, ok?
Crystal Dynamics wanted to give us a game with Lara Croft that will have an isometric view and will be focused on cooperation between two players. Yes, Lara has a sidekick and his name is Totec. That means that you will be able to play the game with a friend on the internet. The game is coming on xbox 360, PS3 and PC. It's a digital download release only.
I really hope you will give it a try and see how much fun it's going to be. :wave:

tombraidergal
22nd Jul 2010, 21:28
very strange... i like how they're recycling music. kazakhstan... :) looks awesome anyway.

whitemetal
23rd Jul 2010, 11:49
Looks very different from the normal series, at this point i'm not sure i like it.