PDA

View Full Version : You're disappointed with LCGOL ?

jhngyu
19th Jul 2010, 21:11
Where you expecting a completely different game?

Honestly at first i was not impressed, but now it pleases me and i'll buy it =):lmao:

chriss_99
19th Jul 2010, 21:50
How can you judge a game, if it hasn't been released yet?

I shall wait till September with my opinion.

jhngyu
19th Jul 2010, 22:11

Well, people who i know, saw the trailer and they were very disappointed =)

We have the ideia how the gameplay will be My question focusses more on that =)

Sorry if i misunderstand :)

chriss_99
19th Jul 2010, 22:14
I understand. :) But in order to say whether you are disappointed or satisfied with the game, you need to play it. No trailer is able to give you that feeling.
And welcome to the forums. ;) :wave:

jhngyu
20th Jul 2010, 09:05
I understand. :) But in order to say whether you are disappointed or satisfied with the game, you need to play it. No trailer is able to give you that feeling.
And welcome to the forums. ;) :wave:

Thanks ;)

Eljacko
22nd Jul 2010, 15:05
I can safely say that I am disappointed with this game why the overhead view?
if you running out of idea's just remake TR2

Danielsun_
22nd Jul 2010, 18:43

because they are not running out of new ideas they are testing them.

And there is nothing special about remaking a random game, TRA was remade in celebration of its anniversary . TR2 does not hold that sort of power

Ants_27_
22nd Jul 2010, 18:53

Its a great thing cause it is going against fans wishes in order to create a game that drags in those who usually despise the 'pillar' games.

Get the game back on some form of financial track...

Also, if they start remaking games I'm off, I'm not paying £30-£40 on a game I've already played.

To be fair this looks far more interesting than Underworld.;)

Eljacko
22nd Jul 2010, 19:23
Its a great thing cause it is going against fans wishes in order to create a game that drags in those who usually despise the 'pillar' games.

Also, if they start remaking games I'm off, I'm not paying £30-£40 on a game I've already played.

you have to admit TR2 was one of the best just think how it would be if it had been made today

chriss_99
22nd Jul 2010, 19:35
you have to admit TR2 was one of the best just think how it would be if it had been made today

If TR2 was remade, it would be a totally different game. Do you know what is so amazing about TR2? The fact that it's a classic Tomb Raider game and it's still fun to play it after 13 years! No remake can reflect that feature.
Anniversary was an awesome remake of TR1, and I cannot think of a better one. However, playing TR1 and playing TRA is a totally different experience.

Ants_27_
22nd Jul 2010, 19:56

But to be fair a different company would result in a different experience of game so it wouldn't be so much a remake.

Though a remake would lead to another by those who loved number 3, then CD would be in the same problem Core found themselves.:)

beretta
22nd Jul 2010, 21:20
Where you expecting a completely different game?

Honestly at first i was not impressed, but now it pleases me and i'll buy it =):lmao:
good evening
I think we all here have not been impressed but now I confess that I am, and I look forward to being able to play on pc

tombraidergal
22nd Jul 2010, 21:29
i want it. :)

dark7angel
22nd Jul 2010, 21:29

I agree with you!!! :thumb: Specially with your last statement.

jhngyu
24th Jul 2010, 12:06
good evening
I think we all here have not been impressed but now I confess that I am, and I look forward to being able to play on pc

Yes, i will play it on pc too !! =)

_Love2Raid_
24th Jul 2010, 19:23

Very true! :thumb:

good evening
A small piece of advice: please don´t use a black font. Can´t read it!
:D

aussie500
25th Jul 2010, 05:47
Bit hard to be disappointed in a game I have not even had a chance to play yet, from all I have seen so far I am far from disappointed, GOL looks to be something really fun to play.

gregor1
1st Aug 2010, 21:32
I'm probably not dissapointed with the game itself, but I don't like at all that they use Lara Croft in it. They shouldn't take her out of Tomb Raider in my opinion

ThePunkVampire
16th Aug 2010, 21:34
I dont like this game much.....so disapointed. If they were gona make a game like this.....they should hav at least made some new characters and left tomb raider alone..... :(

I cant wait till i become a game designer.....i hav some ideas alredy for a sequel of angel of darkness tomb raider......bt no way of getting them out there. so that will hav to wait.... :( it would b cool if i could help come up with some ideas.... I WOULD LOVE THAT! its always been my dream to work with games.....always...:)

Danielsun_
16th Aug 2010, 22:54
I dont like this game much.....so disapointed. If they were gona make a game like this.....they should hav at least made some new characters and left tomb raider alone..... :(

...They did, the only recognizable character is Lara and its not called tomb raider is called Lara Croft

ThePunkVampire
16th Aug 2010, 23:02
In my opinion they messd it up........wat do u think Danielsun? It sounds like u sorta agree with me...? bt idk...

TF.Denis
17th Aug 2010, 02:44
he isn't supporting u actually..if you look for support from this forum u are at the wrong place..unfriendly

marcvb
17th Aug 2010, 14:25

Totally agree with you here...

ThePunkVampire
17th Aug 2010, 19:46
thx marcvb......and i not tryin to P.O. any one......