PDA

View Full Version : *Dev's please Respond* is ther a Deus Ex HR demo coming soon?

WE_CV
19th Jul 2010, 20:23
will a Deus Ex HR demo will be released soon? :eek::eek::eek:

WildcatPhoenix
19th Jul 2010, 20:53
Yeah. Good luck with that. :thumb:

Kodaemon
19th Jul 2010, 21:12
They don't even want to show us a gameplay video, so I wouldn't expect a demo at least for a few months.

Ashbery76
19th Jul 2010, 21:39
Paul the Octopus says next year.

Lady_Of_The_Vine
19th Jul 2010, 22:27
will a Deus Ex HR demo will be released soon? :eek::eek::eek:

Things are happening behind the scenes and perhaps we can expect updates once our new community manager arrives.

Pinky_Powers
19th Jul 2010, 22:40
I can't ever remember seeing a demo this many months before release. Don't they usually come out around a month early? Not eight months, surely.

The Bioshock demo was only a few days before release. But they was just mean.

IOOI
19th Jul 2010, 22:54
Quoting:

If a demo is released, it will be closer to the game's release, details of which are coming at E3.

Dead-Eye
19th Jul 2010, 23:02
They still make demos?

ixat
19th Jul 2010, 23:11
I know the game is on the opposite end of the spectrum, however Medal of Honor Beta I thought was a good idea. That game is not going to be released until October, yet they released two multiplayer maps. It gives the developers a good idea of what the gamers like and dislikes.

atLaNt1s
19th Jul 2010, 23:21
Things are happening behind the scenes and perhaps we can expect updates once our new community manager arrives.

whos coming? who was the previous one? what did i miss?

Pinky_Powers
19th Jul 2010, 23:36
They still make demos?

lol. They did back in 2008. Though, I haven't cared about one since then.

Wait, that's not true. Batman Arkham Asylum had a fantastic Demo I played dozens of times in gross anticipation of the full thing.

Ah, how easy it is to forget. :cool:

Pinky_Powers
19th Jul 2010, 23:41
whos coming? who was the previous one? what did i miss?

Quite a lot, mate.

René was the first CM. He left a little bit ago. The Ukrainians drove him into deep hiding. Now we're waiting on X to come into our humble realm. "X" being the variable for god-only-knows-who. Keir is our Temp CM. But his heart's not really into it. Which I can certainly understand.

atLaNt1s
20th Jul 2010, 03:32
Quite a lot, mate.

René was the first CM. He left a little bit ago. The Ukrainians drove him into deep hiding. Now we're waiting on X to come into our humble realm. "X" being the variable for god-only-knows-who. Keir is our Temp CM. But his heart's not really into it. Which I can certainly understand.

thanks for the heads up, imma go replay dx now, oh yeeeaaaa

K^2
20th Jul 2010, 05:44
The Ukrainians drove him into deep hiding.
Ukrainians? There were Ukrainians involved? Now I feel like I missed something. Who's Ukrainian?

Romeo
20th Jul 2010, 05:53
Ukrainians? There were Ukrainians involved? Now I feel like I missed something. Who's Ukrainian?
I wanna say Dick van Dyke, but I have absolutely NO idea where he's from. :hmm:

WE_CV
20th Jul 2010, 06:06
I know the game is on the opposite end of the spectrum, however Medal of Honor Beta I thought was a good idea. That game is not going to be released until October, yet they released two multiplayer maps. It gives the developers a good idea of what the gamers like and dislikes.

Yeah. Good luck with that. :thumb:

just as i thought..... i mean

u made us love the game Eidos!! i,am defently gonna buy it but
a demo can hold me up untill the game release :D

i hope he arrives soon, and i hope that u guys consider about the demo ;)

and ohh.... i made a mistake...
i pre-ordered Splinter cell conviction a time ago
from steam for 60$ they haven't release a demo for it.. so i just saw a gameplay vid and pre-ordered it..

and...................
i got suprized with the connections issues and the DRM and a shorty story with a 1 boring level
and the story doesn't make u wanna beat it again
=======================================

my point is... i,am really sure that i want Deus Ex Human Revolution!
but i want a demo soon i wanna see what is the kind of rpg is it :)

and thx for respnding Eidos moderators :)

maddermadcat
20th Jul 2010, 06:09

/me raises a hand

I did ask him a question once... you don't think...?

MaxxQ1
20th Jul 2010, 07:23
I wanna say Dick van Dyke, but I have absolutely NO idea where he's from. :hmm:

West Plains, Missouri according to Wiki

Exian
20th Jul 2010, 08:04

Oh man... That game belongs in the trash. It's a 100% COD4 ripoff. I miss the good old MOH: AA :(

pringlepower
20th Jul 2010, 08:43
Oh man... That game belongs in the trash. It's a 100% COD4 ripoff. I miss the good old MOH: AA :(

Releasing a game in modern times makes it a CoD 4 ripoff?

Well you could call CoD a ripoff of MoH then, since MoH did Nazis before CoD.

ixat
20th Jul 2010, 09:15

I don't really like it either, however it is only beta. Hopefully the single player will be worth it as far as an FPS goes. I just thought it was a good idea for them to allow for feedback, which seems to be the antithesis of development today.

K^2
20th Jul 2010, 09:41
/me raises a hand

I did ask him a question once... you don't think...?
Це навряд чи. Пiнкi напевно бреше, али запитати б не погано.

Deus_Ex_Machina
20th Jul 2010, 09:59
lol

I seriously doubt we'll get a demo for DXHR at all, let alone soon.

If we do get a demo it'll more than likely be released AFTER release.

K^2
20th Jul 2010, 10:06
Yes, but we are not allowed to discuss demos that will be out after release.

<_<

>_>

Fluffis
20th Jul 2010, 10:32
Well you could call CoD a ripoff of MoH then, since MoH did Nazis before CoD.

And they'd all be a rip-off of Castle Wolfenstein.

K^2
20th Jul 2010, 10:37
Guys, don't you realize that they are all just ripping off Pong?

Pinky_Powers
20th Jul 2010, 11:42
Це навряд чи. Пiнкi напевно бреше, али запитати б не погано.

Things have gone from bad to worse in no seconds flat. :eek:

K^2
20th Jul 2010, 22:50
If things have gone fro bad to worse in zero seconds, then the acceleration of bad news is infinite. That would imply that their mass is zero. But if the mass is zero, they must always travel at the speed of light.

Corollary: Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!

luminar
20th Jul 2010, 23:01
If things have gone fro bad to worse in zero seconds, then the acceleration of bad news is infinite. That would imply that their mass is zero. But if the mass is zero, they must always travel at the speed of light.

+1 win Sir!

pringlepower
20th Jul 2010, 23:26
Guys, don't you realize that they are all just ripping off Pong?

Tracing it back, all video games are ripoffs of tennis.

Jerion
21st Jul 2010, 01:29

I'm gonna see about changing your user title to 'Witticism Man". You could even get a fancy "W" logo avatar to go with it.

serjo
21st Jul 2010, 01:35
Things have gone from bad to worse in no seconds flat. :eek:

Ukrainian infiltration!....count me in :D

Pinky_Powers
21st Jul 2010, 01:43

But if nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition then how do its agents unite? Wouldn't there have to be some level of expectation in order to produce a gathering of Papal thugs under the Inquisitional banner?

K^2
21st Jul 2010, 02:20
But if nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition then how do its agents unite? Wouldn't there have to be some level of expectation in order to produce a gathering of Papal thugs under the Inquisitional banner?
They gather by the will of God, Pinky.

Ukrainian infiltration!....count me in
Since you're the last one in, you bring Horilka.

Pinky_Powers
21st Jul 2010, 03:54
They gather by the will of God, Pinky.

It's far more likely there's an extra-terrestrial element at play here. Have we learned nothing from Asssassin's Creed II? And let us not forget the hallowed teachings of They Live (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096256/). Not only are They come, but the f**kers have penetrated every level of our infrastructure.

Holy $h1t (http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com/results/2009/07/18/ej51t68ba9.jpg)!!

WE_CV
22nd Jul 2010, 08:38
from Deus Ex Human Revolution DEMO to rip off ***** *L.O.L*

Mindmute
22nd Jul 2010, 11:28
from Deus Ex Human Revolution DEMO to rip off ***** *L.O.L*

*R.O.F.L.M.A.O.* *too* **?**

It's not like the thread had any on-going topic from the get go anyway, with the original post being a question that isn't likely to get answered here.

xsamitt
22nd Jul 2010, 12:32

This little mouse have a very big brain.Your sharp bro,I gotta give you that,but only that,remember that.:nut:

Tverdyj
23rd Jul 2010, 01:53

umm, me?

I didn't really start posting here untill recently though....

ChfMojoRising
23rd Jul 2010, 03:59
Tracing it back, all video games are ripoffs of tennis.

Oh snap, and tracing back a lot, all sports are a rip off of combat :O
La Li Lu Le Lo!!!!!