PDA

View Full Version : Kane and lynch pc demo?

STOCKMAN
17th Jul 2010, 15:21
First all of all i will like to tell you that i realised that Eidos dont care about their customers:(:(:( I was looking forward to kane and lynch demo when i heard that it will be only on xbox live and i dont have xbox live because i use 360 only for single player so i couldnt play the demo. Now the only way to try the game before i buy it is wait for the pc demo. WHEN PC DEMO WILL BE RELEASED??

UhUh
17th Jul 2010, 15:35
What the hell is wrong with you?
So you've made several posts and a topic, whining like a brat for your ******* demo.
If you only had put the same entusiasm in looking for an answer, you would've already known by now that it will be released for all the platforms shortly.

Try to behave like an adult for **** sake.

SlashPrower
17th Jul 2010, 15:36
He can't be bothered to look it up.

Proof that Eidos's customers don't care about Eidos.

nodoctors
17th Jul 2010, 17:35
You didn't have to have to pay for a gold live account to play the 360 demo either. If you have cable or dsl, you could've just shoved the connection into the 360, used one of the many codes that were floating around, and played the single player aspects of the demo for free.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Jul 2010, 01:00
Proof that Eidos's customers don't care about Eidos.

I'll add that this forum is looking quite grim (in the negative sense) every since that whole exclusive demo situation broke out ...

I don't like all this hate going on , it's childish and ...

Anywya ...

nodoctors
18th Jul 2010, 01:03
I don't like all this hate going on , it's childish and ...

NO, YOU'RE CHILDISH. NYAAAHH :nut:

GrievousOdyssey
18th Jul 2010, 01:14
Why did he stole my candy ? ...

Just ... why ? ...

Bevacur
18th Jul 2010, 01:15
NO, YOU'RE CHILDISH. NYAAAHH :nut:

Oh snap! He went there!

Acid_Burn
18th Jul 2010, 09:32
Nick will anounce PC-demo soon. Be patient, please.