PDA

View Full Version : What platform are you playing LCGoL on?

chriss_99
17th Jul 2010, 08:29
The title says it all. I'm curious about the results of this poll.
You can choose more than one platform!

Danielsun_
17th Jul 2010, 13:37
both pc and xbox for me so i can play with you guys in the forums :D

angelus0901
17th Jul 2010, 20:38
I can't decide... I'm thinking of buying an Xbox soon, but that's not 100%.... I'm gonna go with PC...

LARALOVERnr1
17th Jul 2010, 20:57
Xbox, ofcaurse! :D

jhngyu
18th Jul 2010, 00:19
well pc of course ! =D
I'm a little sad 'cause its only being release to pc one month later after release to xbox 360 .... oh well it worth the wait

aussie500
18th Jul 2010, 10:03
PS3 and Xbox 360. My PC is too old to play the game and I do not like playing online with my PC. All my friends have either a PS3 or an Xbox 360 and I have local co-op partners for both consoles, none for PC. None of my friends have internet fast enough to even download the game let alone play online, so none will be buying the PC version (or any version of the game). I will play online with both consoles, although once my free Gold trial on XBL runs out I might stick with the PS3 for online play.

kiss-bite
18th Jul 2010, 13:40
I have both a PS3 & 360 but I will be waiting for GOL to play on the PS3... I have so many more Tomb Raider fans as friends on that system, co-op will be so much more fun for that reason. I have hardly no friends on the 360 that are interested by Tomb Raider whatsoever so I think the PS3 will offer me the best GOL experience. :D

Eidos can stay in bed with Microsoft... Sony & the PC have already had the best days of Tomb Raider as a brand... just let MS now have their turn. Lets see if the new recruits born from this partnership can also be as loyal & supportive as the original fanbase... I've been a loyal fan of TR.. not Eidos but TR, for over a decade. I can wait for GOL... I don't see getting the game a little later has any real substantial disadvantage... :)

Ants_27_
18th Jul 2010, 14:15
At some point, when I buy the game it'll be on PS3.

BlueSkiesXXV
18th Jul 2010, 15:12
PS3 for sure!!!

Pyrofer
19th Jul 2010, 12:17
Well considering its Multi player there is no way I would buy it for 360.
A £40 a year tax to play online? I don't think so.
In my opinion the xbox live thing is the biggest mistake they ever made.

Will be PS3 for me, my PC could probably run it, but its not a games machine. I have a big screen TV and a games console, why not play the game on that!

dark7angel
19th Jul 2010, 13:44
PS3 for sure!!! I don't own a 360 and will not buy one! And I don't use my PC for games...

chriss_99
19th Jul 2010, 14:32
Judging by the results of this poll I think that Sony should have asked Crystal Dynamics for the exclusivity period.

lilhanhan
19th Jul 2010, 17:08
Xbox 360 because I currently don't own a PS3 and my PC probably isn't good enough!

Judging by the results of this poll I think that Sony should have asked Crystal Dynamics for the exclusivity period.

Yeah but to be fair Eidos and Crystal Dynamics aren't just catering for the members of this forum they're trying to get new fans too. The majority of the forum members are already set on buying it while other gamers aren't; that's why the game is part of the "Summer of Arcade" event it's to generate more interest.

That being said I've never really been a fan of exclusivity deals as they can generate conflict from opposing console fans, but at the same time I know that franchises can benefit from them. They're like a double edge sword. ^.^;

The_Underworld
20th Jul 2010, 08:58
Xbox 360! :D

And maybe PC, but that's only if this outdated piece of garbage can run it. :rolleyes:

Treeble
20th Jul 2010, 15:43
Day 1 on PS3.

Eventually on PC. And if I ever get around getting an Xbox 360, then on that one as well. Still hoping for a "Tomb Raider Underworld Gold Edition" to come out on PS3, like Resident Evil 5 did recently...

(yeah, I know. I'm a dreamer.)

chriss_99
20th Jul 2010, 16:01
(yeah, I know. I'm a dreamer.)

You're not alone. ;)

beretta
23rd Jul 2010, 14:26
Hello
for me it will pc:D

bedazzled
23rd Jul 2010, 16:03
The PC if I was going to buy it.

josh1122
28th Jul 2010, 06:46
I have both a PS3 & 360 but I will be waiting for GOL to play on the 360... I have so many more Tomb Raider fans as friends on that system, co-op will be so much more fun for that reason. I have hardly no friends on the ps3 that are interested by Tomb Raider whatsoever so I think the 360 will offer me the best GOL experience.

ok on a serious note, I don't know if im getting the game yet but if I do it will be on a system that I feel like playing it more on. Haven't decided if that would be ps3 or 360 as of yet

ltshaunbrownuk
28th Jul 2010, 07:56
PS3 + PC so i can mod maybe hehe

Raindrops Melody
31st Jul 2010, 16:40
If I actually get it, I would play it on PS3.

TF.Denis
3rd Aug 2010, 16:36
ps3 for sure..much better graphics and Free online game!

SE_Cath
3rd Aug 2010, 18:01
360 and PC later. I'm buying the 360 version because of the early release and the PC one for the friends who can't handle a pad :rasp:

san4os
4th Aug 2010, 13:46
I like to play games on my PC!
I dont like any consoles! but, as Im fan of Laras adventures, I must buy Xbox to play in DLC Laras Shadow... =(

also I have at home 3 PC. and I want to play multiplayer game =) Thank you!
but also I saw some img about tomb Raider Origin! what is it??? cant find any trailers =(

chriss_99
4th Aug 2010, 18:20
Tomb Raider Origins is thought to be another main Tomb Raider game but there hasn't been any official trailers, news and pictures yet.

naraku
5th Aug 2010, 07:14
PS3, but perhaps for the first time since who knows when, I'm actually considering it for the PC version. Unfortunately it's been ages since I've played a game on a PC...

san4os
5th Aug 2010, 09:51
thank you, Criss999
but I saw several img from Tomb Raider Origins...
monsters was like in the Silent Hill

chriss_99
5th Aug 2010, 12:07
Well you're right but no one officially confirmed that the leaked concept art you saw on the internet is actually true. We still need to be a bit more patient. ;)