PDA

View Full Version : New interview and TRAILERRRRRRRR

_Love2Raid_
16th Jul 2010, 19:30
http://www.ben-newman.de/smilie/music/rockbanana.gif ( http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/crystal-dynamics-talks-lara-croft-interview?page=1)

Click the smiley above to continue. :P

Danielsun_
16th Jul 2010, 19:38
its totally awesome :D, hey love2raid, we gotta add each other soon for the match of lcgol :p

chriss_99
16th Jul 2010, 19:47
The trailer and the interview are awesome. I've seen them earlier. You are so lucky to play the game in August. Too bad I won't be able to play with you guys.

Jurre
16th Jul 2010, 20:16
Great trailer! :thumb: I very much like the Mayan setting, also in the interfaces such as around 00:48...

Danielsun_
16th Jul 2010, 20:55
I may end up getting it on both pc and xbox so if you get on pc then i give ya a game chriss :)

chriss_99
16th Jul 2010, 22:14
I may end up getting it on both pc and xbox so if you get on pc then i give ya a game chriss :)

That would be cool! :D

Max 28
17th Jul 2010, 10:38
Great trailer. GoL is looking like and awesome game. It looks like they've really got it right with this new direction for Lara. :)

qwerty
17th Jul 2010, 11:03
Karl Stewart: It's called Tomb Raider! Right now we are busy. Unfortunately we have seen things appear, and that really is unfortunate. We like to make sure that everything is done correctly and the right amount of time and energy is put into a project. We go through a lot of research and a lot of study. It's never a given. Bits and pieces have leaked out. It kills us to see that. But right now, we don't want to go into any detail whatsoever until it's ready and the fans get excited. When we come out and announce it, in whatever time period that may be, it'll be done correctly. You'll be happy to hear what we have to say. I don't want to spoil it for you!

ha we have proof.then the art we saw months ago was certainly real.well cant say im excited.i wanted the series to have a mental connection.another origin story here another origin story there.cant they just follow a plan??

chriss_99
17th Jul 2010, 12:20
Well, we don't know how many things they have changed since the leaked concept art. It's really a pre-production stage, I wouldn't take anything for granted.
I'm happy to hear that they're working on TR9 and I believe that we will hear more about it very soon!

lilhanhan
17th Jul 2010, 17:10
It was a interesting article and the trailer was great showing us new levels/areas and of course Totec kicking ass with a rifle; but now I'm more interested in how Forest Large managed to get their name, it's amazing! :o

jhngyu
18th Jul 2010, 00:28
When i first heard about Lcgol i was disappointed with a game but i didnt know that it was not a TR game.

After reading more about it and understanding the reason of making this game, my interest started growing.
Now i realy want to play this game ! =) I'm actually more excited for more news of TR 9 than the release of LCGOL but at least we wont spend one year without Lara Croft's amazing adventures ! =D

Ants_27_
18th Jul 2010, 15:38
More Keeley goodness... not like us Brit's don't get enough of her on the TV.;)

I hope we do get an interview with Keeley at some point I mean she always does interviews for her characters but not Lara:p