PDA

View Full Version : Kane & Lynch 2 Dog Days Demo On PSN July 27

2Rare2Die
16th Jul 2010, 18:57
Yep Read the title.....And if ur a playstation Plus user like me u get to play the demo on July 20 A week early then others score...... Baby

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/07/16/coming-tuesday-to-psn-kane-lynch-demo-for-ps3/

SlashPrower
16th Jul 2010, 18:59
I have to wait 11 more days? Damn.

2Rare2Die
16th Jul 2010, 19:00
I have to wait 11 more days? Damn.

I only got to wait 4 days :rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp::rasp: jk

Vulture
16th Jul 2010, 19:00
i hope this demo will include co-op so i'll finally play as Kane.

ohitspatty
16th Jul 2010, 19:02
...PSN Plus. What a joke.

2Rare2Die
16th Jul 2010, 19:06
...PSN Plus. What a joke.

IDK I dont pay for it so What ever... I got 3 Free Games and 2 Maps Packs for free (Value $38 of Free Stuff So far) LoL and it barely started. Plus I Love to support sony any way I can...Not mircosoft hell no I got My Reasons *Cough* 3 RRODS..Bad Customer Service...Ughh I reget Having a 360 first glad I switch....Used to have a ps2 so I love sony :)

SlashPrower
16th Jul 2010, 19:10
Yeah, whatever fanboy. A console is a console. All of them are good in different ways. Console fanboyism is sort of pointless.

2Rare2Die
16th Jul 2010, 19:12
Yeah, whatever fanboy. A console is a console. All of them are good in different ways. Console fanboyism is sort of pointless.

Not a Fanboy, (Hate People Who Fight Over Exclusive DLC) But ur Sounding Like 1 cause ur defending ur console on a opinion I have So what who cares its over get on with ur lifes :D Not a fighter Im a lover Hmmm Whats the from??

ohitspatty
16th Jul 2010, 19:17
Yeah, it sounds cool and all but I honestly wish it was like that from the start. Kinda like Xbox Gold and Xbox Silver because by now I'll settle down with either Xbox Gold or PSN Plus because I can't have both at the same time...and so far it seems like it's worth it just I wish I would have known about it earlier.

Eventually, I'll get the PSN Plus. All the free s.h.i.t seems worth it.

2Rare2Die
16th Jul 2010, 19:29
Yeah, it sounds cool and all but I honestly wish it was like that from the start. Kinda like Xbox Gold and Xbox Silver because by now I'll settle down with either Xbox Gold or PSN Plus because I can't have both at the same time...and so far it seems like it's worth it just I wish I would have known about it earlier.

Not really a problem With ME since I Being paying for online when I had a XBL.. But its Optional on PSN so I can decide not to pay for what ever reason I have.

Kent-45
16th Jul 2010, 19:32
Hmmm... you hear that on the wind? That's the sound of the PC gaming community getting left to burn.

http://www.everythingandroid.org/forum/images/smilies/new/thumbdown.gif

ohitspatty
16th Jul 2010, 19:32
Yeah, the thing is I have Xbox Live and PSN. Paying for one, is not a problem but for both that's a waste of money. I'd rather buy an extra game once a year then fork-out that much cash.

For now, I still have Gold. I'll stick with it until it runs out.

SlashPrower
16th Jul 2010, 19:37
Not a Fanboy, (Hate People Who Fight Over Exclusive DLC) But ur Sounding Like 1 cause ur defending ur console on a opinion I have So what who cares its over get on with ur lifes :D Not a fighter Im a lover Hmmm Whats the from??

Lol, I own a PS3, too. >___>

2Rare2Die
16th Jul 2010, 20:23
Hmmm... you hear that on the wind? That's the sound of the PC gaming community getting left to burn.

http://www.everythingandroid.org/forum/images/smilies/new/thumbdown.gif

:flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers: Hope U guys get it as well

ohitspatty
16th Jul 2010, 21:14
After reading some rants and reviews. I will defiantly hold on with the whole PS+.

TheMoD
17th Jul 2010, 02:02
july 27? Awesome, also yea wheres the pc demo :/
back offtopic: i dunno the way you only have the free stuff you get as long as you keep paying for psn plus, its kind of messed up, i mean its still a great value and all but i kinda dont like that part :/

Garrett Vega
17th Jul 2010, 06:52
hmm, doesn't that mean that the PC and 360 demo wil be released on the 27th as well? Didn't Nick say we'd get the demo all on the same day?

Kent-45
17th Jul 2010, 08:19
PC Demo??? What's that? Wait is that like when you play Kane & Lynch but you like...don't have a controller and stuff? Surely something like that is just an urban legend.

SlashPrower
17th Jul 2010, 12:01
Pfft, PC gaming. Go back to the 90's, Kent- consoles are the future of gaming. ^_____________^

STOCKMAN
17th Jul 2010, 15:16
Does Eidos know that not all 360 users like me for example have xbox live? DOES EIDOS KNOW THAT I WASNT ABLE TO PLAY KANE AND LYNCH DEMO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE XBOX LIVE?? I AM VERY ANGRY NOW!

STOCKMAN
17th Jul 2010, 15:18
Pfft, PC gaming. Go back to the 90's, Kent- consoles are the future of gaming. ^_____________^

pc are the futere of gaming not console. Pc are more powerful than console. Why do you think console is the future of gaming? Eidos still supports the pc. I have a 360 but i use it only to play games that are not on pc. I will but Kande and lynch on pc for sure.

STOCKMAN
17th Jul 2010, 15:23
PC Demo??? What's that? Wait is that like when you play Kane & Lynch but you like...don't have a controller and stuff? Surely something like that is just an urban legend.

are you a pc fan yes or no?

SlashPrower
17th Jul 2010, 15:35
Because consoles are much more accessible to people and have caught up to the point where there's very little difference between PC versions and console versions.

STOCKMAN
17th Jul 2010, 15:41
Because consoles are much more accessible to people and have caught up to the point where there's very little difference between PC versions and console versions.

All pc versions have better graphics than console versions. I have a Athlon X2 4400 2,2 GHZ 2 GB RAM DDR 400 and a 8800gt 512 mb. This pc is 4 years old and it can play all games with better graphics than console versions. And the fact that Eidos released kane and lynch 2 demo EXCUSILVE on xbox lilve when they KNOW that NOT all users have xbox live LIKE ME proves that they dont care so much about their customers. Anyway a demo is not so important the most important thing is how well optimized the pc version will be. Eidos has made some very good pc versions of their games including Tomb Raider Legend Tomb raider underoworld and Just Cause 2 . I have high hopes for Kane and lynxh 2 pc version. Imagine how cool it will look on my pc? It will look 10000 times better than console version i am sure of it.

Brackstone17
17th Jul 2010, 15:55
How does releasing the demo on xbox live mean they don't care about their customers? If you like, they could just not have released a demo at all.

Also, Slash is right on the money on this one, there is very little difference between consoles and pcs these days. Some games look better on consoles, some look better on pcs. That's all there is to it. It really comes down to each individual game, not each platform.

SlashPrower
17th Jul 2010, 16:02
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/DocStar_h/ofp2_Vergleich_PS3_PC.jpg

Please point out how the PC version of this game looks better.

I like how you're assuming that the vast majority of customers don't have Xbox Live. Or you just assume that you= customers. Great job being narcissistic.

STOCKMAN
17th Jul 2010, 16:10
http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/DocStar_h/ofp2_Vergleich_PS3_PC.jpg

Please point out how the PC version of this game looks better.

I like how you're assuming that the vast majority of customers don't have Xbox Live. Or you just assume that you= customers. Great job being narcissistic.

The pc version of Just Cause 2 which is the most recent eidos game looks a lot better than console version. Resident evil 5 pc version also looks a lot better e.tc.

Kent-45
17th Jul 2010, 16:41
Consoles the future of gaming? Not quite. Consoles are the macintosh of gaming.

ohitspatty
17th Jul 2010, 18:02
Uh...yeah let's have a console vs. PC deathmatch. Winner gets nothing.

GrievousOdyssey
18th Jul 2010, 00:57

I thought that the stuff you get with PSN Plus can only be accessed IF you're still a PSN Plus customer , or something like that ...

Lol, I own a PS3, too. >___>

It's not really 'Yours' now is it ? ...

Does Eidos know that not all 360 users like me for example have xbox live? DOES EIDOS KNOW THAT I WASNT ABLE TO PLAY KANE AND LYNCH DEMO BECAUSE I DONT HAVE XBOX LIVE?? I AM VERY ANGRY NOW!

How do the 360 users get to play demos without Xbox Live anywya ? ...

there is very little difference between consoles and pcs these days. Some games look better on consoles, some look better on pcs. That's all there is to it. It really comes down to each individual game, not each platform.

You also realize that most third party titles looks the same graphic wise on PS3 and 360 , this means that as of this day , there hasn't been one third party title that has been really designed with each system in mind , they only designed one version of it and then ported to the other platforms ...

Otherwise , every game should look VERY Different on 360 , PS3 and PC ...

Uh...yeah let's have a console vs. PC deathmatch. Winner gets nothing.

I'm heading back on topic , much better idea ...

Yeah who cares about the demo , game is only a month away now , save your energy for the real deal ! ...