PDA

View Full Version : Thank You, Irate Iguana!

xcrcmiced
15th Jul 2010, 21:12
Duh. According to the goon we don't suck enough dev ****.

I didn't know being remaining civil enough and open enough to discussion that they're willing to post there instead of making jokes to other team members about how awful the boards are is sucking dick! I wasn't aware that not being a boorish entitled prick who thinks that he's owed something for registering on a free forum and who has an obsession bordering on Autistic with collecting news and information on a game he's condemned repeatedly by a team he has nothing but antipathy for is the only way to avoid sucking developer dick.

Thank for illuminating this fact for me! Can we be best friends? :thumb:

WildcatPhoenix
15th Jul 2010, 21:13
Everybody clear out! Here comes the ban hammer!

Angel-A
15th Jul 2010, 21:15
What.

This thread is just
What

And is is just me or is the OP's post rather illegible?

Irate_Iguana
15th Jul 2010, 21:16
I didn't know being remaining civil enough and open enough to discussion that they're willing to post there instead of making jokes to other team members about how awful the boards are is sucking dick! I wasn't aware that not being a boorish entitled prick who thinks that he's owed something for registering on a free forum and who has an obsession bordering on Autistic with collecting news and information on a game he's condemned repeatedly by a team he has nothing but antipathy for is the only way to avoid sucking developer dick.

Thank for illuminating this fact for me! Can we be best friends? :thumb:

Oh joy! He's back.

As I said in the other thread you made, they never gave a **** about this board. Never. So get your ass back to SA and stay there feeling all good about yourself because a PR goon posts there.

xcrcmiced
15th Jul 2010, 21:19
Oh joy! He's back.

As I said in the other thread you made, they never gave a **** about this board. Never. So get your ass back to SA and stay there feeling all good about yourself because a PR goon posts there.

Actually he's not PR, he's a level designer, so you know he's actually someone who works on the game. :rasp:

Angel-A
15th Jul 2010, 21:20
Oh joy! He's back.

How do we know this guy is even official from the HR team? :scratch: I mean, technically, anyone could sign up and claim to be, does this guy have some official credentials?

Irate_Iguana
15th Jul 2010, 21:22
How do we know this guy is even official from the HR team? :scratch: I mean, technically, anyone could sign up and claim to be, does this guy have some official credentials?

The guy is probably for real. It really doesn't affect me in the slightest.

xcrcmiced
15th Jul 2010, 21:23

He's posted credentials in the gaming industry chat thread.

Romeo
15th Jul 2010, 21:28
Everybody clear out! Here comes the ban hammer!
Naw, you're chill. Dun b afrade.

What.

This thread is just
What

And is is just me or is the OP's post rather illegible?
Oh, entirely. Still, it's nice that he still tries though. :o

Clears throat... LOCKDOWN.