PDA

View Full Version : This past week i was on a journey for redemption , meanwhile you were ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 02:08
I know you all want to know where the hell i was for this past week , none of you would admit it , but i know what goes in your heart ...

Anywya before any of you starts making sudden movements ...

What have you all been doing ? ...

Before we get on topic , i'm quite curious , what have you all been doing during this past week ? i mean i just went through all the posts you guys made in this forum in less than a hour , there wasn't quite a lot of meat down here , and perhaps it has something to do with the lack of my presence (because whenever i make a post , it takes at least three of you to point out how stupid what i said was , making the post counts of this forum go up !) so i assume you all founded something to do , which is great , what was it ? ...

Obviously i'm asking to those who still sticks around , Agent Johnson apparently really Did left , but then made a cameo by delivering a new trailer , very nice ... until a couple of hours ago the moderators posted the same trailer their turn , Acting as if it was brand new stuff ...

Odd logics asside , what was i doing ? ...
Surely you all must have figured it out by yourselves , and if you didn't , shame on you ...

My last posts last week were all aimed on One Game , so take a wild guess ...

I was on one of those 'great' gaming experiences , or journeys as i like to call them , it happened with Grand Theft Auto IV , Fallout 3 and again for its game of the year edition , Far Cry 2 , Bioshock (even though i didn't like it) , Bioshock 2 , basically , games that lasts for days with me and of which i'm bound to remember it profoundly ... but now that my latest journey is over , i'm mighty grieving again , in fact i doubt that my journey for redemption was quite successful and i'm afraid i will have to back rapping again to gain back some sense of entertainment in life ...

Nothing ever quite lasts it would seem , perhaps one of you has some cure to my lack of entertainment , so do share your latest activities this past week so that i might have the opportunity to borrow it ...

Consider this our fire camp ! ...

Oh and please don't tell me it's drawing reading writing , already done that for years , left me quite insane as you can see ...

Brackstone17
14th Jul 2010, 03:37
I've been busy, so my posting frequency has plummeted. I'd go into details, but that's for me to know and you to tap my phone line to find out.

In terms of videogames, I've been trying to 100% Red Dead Redemption whenever I get the chance. I'm pretty close I think.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 03:55
Tap your phone line ? ... hmmm , maybe , i mean , how does she look ? ...

Oh and indeed , i forgot to mention that I Am Redeemed ... (http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=gnrGrievous) on the record , that is ...
Because i just don't feel nothing ... i can't feel anything ...

Kent-45
14th Jul 2010, 07:49
Oh grievous.... I could tell you where I've been. What I've seen. Where I'm going... but you'd need only a mirror.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 08:35
Don't toy with me , you know that it's been years now that i can't see anything every time i look into the mirror , all i see is ... well , i don't know , it has no name , it's got a face that makes no sense , it's suppose to be me but it's so insignificant , and i mean look , besides that thing in the middle you can see that it's all so WHOA MY ******* GOD ! NAUGHTY BEAR HIDDING BEHIND THE CURTAIN ! ...

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 09:45
There have been a number of insane fan theories, ranging from somewhat plausible to ridiculous- The7 murdered Lynch's wife, the second game is mostly happening in Lynch's head, Kane and Lynch knew each other before the first game but Lynch forgot, and so on.

ROFL ...
So what else have you been doing ? ...

Morphilms
14th Jul 2010, 13:54
You bugger off for a week an then come back an have an opinion for damn near everything... well if you have to pry on my personal life I've been running around the woods with Alan Wake who considering he's never fired a gun until that game sure knows how to handle shotguns, flares and even flashbangs, oh an I had a bit of a pub crawl, can't quite remember how I got home though...

Bevacur
14th Jul 2010, 14:14
For gaming, i am currently trapped in my own room and some idiot has locked my door with tons of chains! I am running out of toilet paper here!
Found myself in some water prison, beat some baby monster with an axe, got chased by a mad man with a gun and some odd women limping behind.

In reality, i have just been walking around the streets with a couple of friends, doing random crap like walking around trying to find a shop that is open at half 1 in the morning on a saturday night or actually a sunday morning.

House party on monday and somehow ended up in Asda playing with trolleys or buying bags of ice and throwing them at each other.

Seriously though, alchohol and weed is not a good combination! I learnt the hard way...

MxOAgentJohnson
14th Jul 2010, 14:46
I discovered the cure for cancer, ended world hunger, and possibly disabled an individual from ever having children with a precisely placed shot to the bollocks.

You dont see me making a thread about it. :P

SlashPrower
14th Jul 2010, 15:24
Lol, apparently Grievous constantly checks the Kane and Lynch TV Tropes page.

Um, waterskiing, cleaning up the house, working on driving, nothing special.

MxOAgentJohnson
14th Jul 2010, 15:34

My piccy done yet :D

ohitspatty
14th Jul 2010, 17:16
For gaming, i am currently trapped in my own room and some idiot has locked my door with tons of chains! I am running out of toilet paper here!
Found myself in some water prison, beat some baby monster with an axe, got chased by a mad man with a gun and some odd women limping behind

Is there perhaps a huge hole in your bathroom wall?

Bevacur
14th Jul 2010, 18:04
Well yes..yes there is! How did you know? Are you involved in this prank?! This isn't funny guys and ladies!

Did i mention that there happens to be myself, covered in blood outside my apartment door? Oh my shoes keep moving around leaving red foot prints and also why is there a lump of flesh in my fridge moving around?!

JackGordon
14th Jul 2010, 18:11
Is there a big fluffy bunny in your neighbor's room?

BeardedHoplite
14th Jul 2010, 19:35
I was over-throwing a corrupt goverment in the Pacific. It was repetive but enjoyable.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 20:30
You bugger off for a week an then come back an have an opinion for damn near everything... well if you have to pry on my personal life I've been running around the woods with Alan Wake who considering he's never fired a gun until that game sure knows how to handle shotguns, flares and even flashbangs, oh an I had a bit of a pub crawl, can't quite remember how I got home though...

My journey acted some sort of spiritual enlightement for me , so it adds mana to my rambling machine , despite the fact that my quest ended without a bang , and leaves me still like a poor dog ...

Oh and did you spotted anything worthwhile in the woods ? like some naughty bears or pope ****ting in there ?...

Found myself in some water prison, beat some baby monster with an axe, got chased by a mad man with a gun and some odd women limping behind.

In reality, i have just been walking around the streets with a couple of friends, doing random crap like walking around trying to find a shop that is open at half 1 in the morning on a saturday night or actually a sunday morning.

House party on monday and somehow ended up in Asda playing with trolleys or buying bags of ice and throwing them at each other.

Seriously though, alchohol and weed is not a good combination! I learnt the hard way...

I never understood why you people could never , Never , learn to buy alcohol in Advance ...
What do you do in your afternoons ? absolutely nothing ! go out and buy drinks for the evening , it's a hell lot cheaper too ...

I discovered the cure for cancer, ended world hunger, and possibly disabled an individual from ever having children with a precisely placed shot to the bollocks.

You dont see me making a thread about it. :P

We don't see you making a thread about IN THIS FORUM ! ...

*the villain's plan has been unmasked , dramatic music !* ...

I check your page everyday my dear ! ...

Nothing special ?! working on Driving , abouwha , Woman Working On Driving !?!! ...

My piccy done yet :D

Yeah woman , answer the poor boy ! ...

SlashPrower
14th Jul 2010, 20:35
No.

And don't call me dear. My name is Slash. Literally. That's my first name. Slash. My last name is classified information.

And I'm a good driver. If not a little slow.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 20:59
You should know that i call Everyone 'my dear' at one point or another , so don't act like if you're special ...

And since you're the only one of us who seems to know how to drive , you're our designated driver , you may choose between the van or the rickshaws ...

Actually Kent also know how to drive , but he is driving his own Batmobile , that lucky bastard ...

PS : by the way you know that i , and probably most of us , Do know you're real first name is , right ? ...

SlashPrower
14th Jul 2010, 21:08
Which one? I give people on the Internet different first names.

The ones I usually use are Jessica and Kaitlyn. Was it one of those?

Morphilms
14th Jul 2010, 21:18
Oh so your like ed nortons character in fight club when he goes to AA meetings

SlashPrower
14th Jul 2010, 21:26
Exactly.

EDIT: It might have been Maria. I used that one for a while.

Kent-45
14th Jul 2010, 21:27
The first rule of Kane & Lynch forum club is you don't talk about Kane & Lynch forum club.

The second rule of kane & lynch forum club is YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT KANE & LYNCH FORUM CLUB.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 21:34
I've noticed that i've met a lot of people in my life , and no matter how i look at them ... they're meaningless ... they have No Faces ... why do we care about one another ... why do we persist ... why are they all the same ... what is our humanity if we can't differenciate one another ...

SlashPrower
14th Jul 2010, 21:39
My multiple identities are causing Grievous to have an existentialist breakdown.

Here's a hint, Grievous: my real name starts with an I.

Morphilms
14th Jul 2010, 21:41
I can't believe it's not butter

Kent-45
14th Jul 2010, 21:45
my real name rhymes with "enjamin"

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 21:48
My multiple identities are causing Grievous to have an existentialist breakdown.

I like it , i do ...
But no , the ... existentialism breakdown was provoked by something else entirely , add to that the fact that i myself have no real 'concrete' identity , just ask Kent , anywya , so it wouldn't be fair if i just blame my breakdown on one person , you ...

Though it could be fun ...

With Cheese ! ...

SlashPrower
14th Jul 2010, 21:54

Close

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 21:58
my real name rhymes with "enjamin"

Dude you could have just posted your twitter account ...

Bevacur
14th Jul 2010, 22:34
Is there a big fluffy bunny in your neighbor's room?

Yes there is! It is also pointing at me in a menacing way! STOP POINTING AT ME, IT IS RUDE!

Slash's name starts with an I...i don't think i have met anyone with a name starting with I.

Brackstone17
14th Jul 2010, 22:34
Which one? I give people on the Internet different first names.

The ones I usually use are Jessica and Kaitlyn. Was it one of those?
God I love to do that in real life. When you meet someone for the first time, give them a fake name, but make sure all your friends call you by your real name. If they ask what name you go by, insist that the fake name is actually the real one. It gets even better if the fake name you choose is that of a mutual acquaintance. Only do this with people that don't mind being messed with though, otherwise it just makes them angry.

Bevacur
14th Jul 2010, 22:36
My whole class did that at school for a supply teacher, detention was not enjoyable.

ohitspatty
14th Jul 2010, 22:39
Well yes..yes there is! How did you know? Are you involved in this prank?! This isn't funny guys and ladies!

Did i mention that there happens to be myself, covered in blood outside my apartment door? Oh my shoes keep moving around leaving red foot prints and also why is there a lump of flesh in my fridge moving around?!

That's nothing. How far are you into this?

Robbie the Rabbit, that thing scared the hell out of me first time (probably because I wasn't expecting that f.u.c.k.e.r there). Anyway, it's a pretty creepy game but sadly nowhere as emotionally involved as Silent Hill 2.

Bevacur
14th Jul 2010, 22:46
What **** me up was the women's face in the hospital, I kind if suspected the rabbit as i knew something was gonna happen. Same with the locked door, something is bound to make you jump when looking through the peephole. I hated seeing the dead Henry through the peephole for the first time.

I'm in the water prison world repeat. I got Eileen following me, i have not bovered playing it as i have hardly any health left because i did not see Walter on the spiraling stairs at the beginning and a single slap from the massive baby kills me which makes the game impossible for now.

My apartment has been raided by every possible haunting there is. I get rid of them but they came back again! The child in the wardrobe, the cracks all over the walls, horrid Henry in the peephole (i miss that book) and the ******* babies all over the chest! **** you shabby doll!

I am struggling to find holy candles and saint medallions, also i am looking for a sword of obedience to get rid of the fat chubby ghost.

ohitspatty
14th Jul 2010, 22:53
Oh yeah, man you have to preform some serious exorcism or else you will get the bad ending lol but on the other hand it's a lot more scarier that way.

Oh and if I remember correctly, you don't "have" to kill the ghosts, in fact some of them are a biatch to kill anyway.

I kinda wish my PS2 worked. Do you think the Xbox version works on a 360? I feel like playing it again.

Bevacur
14th Jul 2010, 22:58
Yeh it does, i'm playing the Xbox version now. I also got Silent Hill 2 aswell for Xbox. Shame that Silent Hill 3 was not ported for the Xbox, so i guess i am gonna buy Silent Hill 3 for the PS2.

Yeah they are creepy, the child haunting made me jump as when ever you go through a hole from a Otherworld, you wake up on the bed and then the screen just ****s up because of the ghost child in the wardrobe is so close, so i am trying to get rid of that first.

BeardedHoplite
15th Jul 2010, 02:43

Let's see

Iris
Irene
Ida
Illa
Ino
India
Ines
Inell
Inga
Inez
Iora
Ira

Tell me if I'm getting warmer.

ohitspatty
15th Jul 2010, 05:14
Let's see

Iris
Irene
Ida
Illa
Ino
India
Ines
Inell
Inga
Inez
Iora
Ira

How about Isla, Ivette, Ingrid or Isabel(and it's thousands of variations that I've seen such as Isabella).

But than again, this is America her name might as well be Incisivosaurus.

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 06:05
That's not the point damn it ! we're not suppose to know her full name , you'll destroy the magic of it ! ...

But if you insist , how could you possible not realize that Slash is none other than ...
http://a3.img.v4.skyrock.net/a3b/thenouveauamericain/pics/2799601839_1.jpg

Hell as a matter of fact , i'll just call her Ivy from now on , suits her well , because i say so ...

ohitspatty
15th Jul 2010, 06:52
I was actually thinking about Ivy but that's too cool for Slash :D

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 07:59
Unintentionally Sympathetic: Possibly The7. Sure, they're horrible people who have captured Kane's daughter and wife and plan to kill them, but the only reason they did this is because Kane betrayed them and caused the death of quite a few of their members.

Whoa ... that's a bit too far Ivy , but it works alright ...

Also , one of the main reason why Thapa is so popular is because of his suit in the Tokyo Street chapter ... it's just BADASS , and puts everyone else to shame , especially Rific , god his suit was awful ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/KaneAndLynchGroup.jpg

Then again , no , Thapa puts everyone to shame , With the exception of Lynch ...

And by the way , is there any trope for "all cops are good cops / non-corrupt officers" ? ...

Oh and , does "I Have Your Wife (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IHaveYourWife)" counts ? ...

UhUh
15th Jul 2010, 08:22
Whoa ... that's a bit too far Ivy , but it works alright ...

Also , one of the main reason why Thapa is so popular is because of his suit in the Tokyo Street chapter ... it's just BADASS , and puts everyone else to shame , especially Rific , god his suit was awful ...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a9/KaneAndLynchGroup.jpg

Then again , no , Thapa puts everyone to shame , With the exception of Lynch ...

And by the way , is there any trope for "all cops are good cops / non-corrupt officers" ? ...

Oh and , does "I Have Your Wife (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/IHaveYourWife)" counts ? ...

Can't you see that Shelly is the classiest of them all?
*Conspiracy mode on*
Now look at his glasses, aren't they...familiar?
*Conspiracy mode off*

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 08:29
You're suggesting Shelly is that Expat guy with the oversize glasses ? Shelly survived and is in Shanghai ?!! ...

That or he is the Terminator ...

UhUh
15th Jul 2010, 08:38
You're suggesting Shelly is that Expat guy with the oversize glasses ? Shelly survived and is in Shanghai ?!! ...

That or he is the Terminator ...

Or maybe in his last moments he made peace with god and Lynch, and gave him his sunglasses as a symbol of gratitue for all the **** ups they've been together.

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 09:17
Shelly has found Redemption ! ...
At the cost of aging a bit , though ...

So did Thapa became the new overlord of Havana or something ? ...

Hell , for all we know , Rific might still be alive , and became a worlwide phenomenon known as the 'jaguar man' ... due to his ability to walk like a jaguar ! ...

Yeah ! ...

Bevacur
15th Jul 2010, 13:22
Let's see

Iris
Irene
Ida
Illa
Ino
India
Ines
Inell
Inga
Inez
Iora
Ira

I never heard any of those names before. Except India.

SlashPrower
15th Jul 2010, 13:29
Let's see

Iris

Correct.

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 13:32
**** no , it's either Ivy or India , stick to the rules damn it ! ...

SlashPrower
15th Jul 2010, 13:34
No, my name is Iris.

Sorry that my name's not good enough. >______>

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 13:51
I'm now changing this thread into a 'reveal your secret identity' thread ...
All you have to do is list your full names , address , and number of dogs you have ...

So that one night we might come sneak into your house , kidnap all of you , then drop you down to the newly built hotel of the Brotherhood of Dead Men , and we'll force you to man yourself a set of guns , and blow **** up all over the world , and return to the hotel for dinner ...

No , we cannot just invite you to come to the hotel , we must kidnap you from your house in the middle of your sleep , it's the rule of cool ...

Bevacur
15th Jul 2010, 14:08
Ooh ooh pick me Grievous! Kidnap me please, i want to be cool!

SlashPrower
15th Jul 2010, 14:13
I have two dogs.

Brackstone17
15th Jul 2010, 14:13
I have a single dog.

Kent-45
15th Jul 2010, 14:20
I have a hot dog.

Bevacur
15th Jul 2010, 14:32
I have a Bordie Collie, he is called Robbie.

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/mywussydog.jpg/

The legs and skirt is not mine, proberly my sister's.

ohitspatty
15th Jul 2010, 17:00

It's alright, if it is. No one will judge you.

I have an Irish Setter;
http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs404.snc3/24483_1338412272297_1590856268_30788615_4609621_n.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 17:07
I have a Bordie Collie, he is called Robbie.

http://img39.imageshack.us/i/mywussydog.jpg/

Bevacur that picture of your wussy dog dates back from November 16th 1970 ! it's dead now you fool ! ...

Oh and ... Patty ...
please don't play Dog Days in front of your lil setter , otherwise that bleak face will never disappear , ever ...

Kent-45
15th Jul 2010, 17:08
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/484/catne.jpg

Bevacur
15th Jul 2010, 17:10
How old is your dog?

Ha Kent, love your cat, my cousin's cat loves playing in plastic bags.

What hell Grievous? I am sure i took that in december lol! We only got the dog in September last year from Dog Trust, i am more than sure he is alive as he just assaulted me downstairs and licked my face to death a few minutes ago.

Here is my most favorite picture of Robbie i took:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8176/funnyrobbie.jpg

Picture is big by the way.

Brackstone17
15th Jul 2010, 17:15

That's a fast way to get charged with animal cruelty if you're not careful.

ohitspatty
15th Jul 2010, 17:16
lol She just doesn't like photographs.
And she's 10 months old.

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs436.ash1/24073_1320956275908_1590856268_30750962_1863954_n.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
15th Jul 2010, 17:18
How old is your dog?

What hell Grievous? I am sure i took that in december lol! We only got the dog in September last year from Dog Trust, i am more than sure he is alive as he just assaulted me downstairs and licked my face to death a few minutes ago.

Here is my most favorite picture of Robbie i took:

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/8176/funnyrobbie.jpg

Picture is big by the way.

ROFL LMAO ...
Your picture was so big it took a while for it to load , it loaded once fraction every second from top to bottom , so i first got Robbie's eyes , starring at me , then his nose , now it's spooky , then i got his teeths , deffinatly scary , hilarious ...

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/484/catne.jpg

I assume you were looking for tacos and took the wrong paper bag , were you not ? ...

Bevacur
15th Jul 2010, 17:22
That's a fast way to get charged with animal cruelty if you're not careful.

Really? My cousin's cat (Izzy) loves finding bags or anything she can hide in.

I don't know as i do not have a cat.

Brackstone17
15th Jul 2010, 21:14
Anything can easily die if you give it a plastic bag. They tend to get caught around or in the necks of living beings.

BeardedHoplite
16th Jul 2010, 18:25
Correct.

I demand props, dammit

GrievousOdyssey
16th Jul 2010, 18:40
Good , we finally got a volunteer for the occupation of Props Man ...