PDA

View Full Version : New video on internet (Nothing to hopefull)

Cylon
13th Jul 2010, 18:47
I googled deus ex, and I found a leaked gameplay video.

What should I say it seemed, awsome! all my fears are gone, well almost atleast(I'm not gonna bore you about what im still worried about), if you find it remember that the demo player is in 'god' mode and it wont be as simple as it seems(I hope).
oh and sorry for missleading title, but I saw Pretentious Old Man's :thumb:clever post style, so I thought I'd Ninja his style a bit :p .

Angel-A
13th Jul 2010, 18:52
And everyone already knows about the gameplay leak, good sir...

In before the lock.

Cylon
13th Jul 2010, 18:52
And everyone already knows about the gameplay leak, good sir...

In before the lock.

oh :p

Well now they know again!

JCpies
13th Jul 2010, 19:01
OMFG GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh wait... I remember, it's that Deus Ex movie isn't it?

Pretentious Old Man.
13th Jul 2010, 19:12
I r awesomesauce.

Thank you, Mr. Cylon. Much as the video was old, it is always nice to know one is appreciated. That's my self-esteem boosted for the day.

Pinky_Powers
13th Jul 2010, 19:22
Welcome (http://www.coolestdesi.com/CHANNELS%20IMG/movies/welcome.jpg) to last month!

Or, has it already been more than a month? It's hard to keep track. :scratch:

Ilves
13th Jul 2010, 19:51
Not very elegant. Not very elegant at all. http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/9.gif

Sabretooth1
14th Jul 2010, 02:11
Long forum story short:

Gameplay leak was made by ScrewAttack, got linked all around the web, everyone on the forums saw it within the span of roughly 4-6 hours. Then SA had to take it down, most likely because of a lawsuit threat by Square Enix. Obviously, the video had been saved and is now available if you know where to look.

FrankCSIS
14th Jul 2010, 02:56
Obviously, the video had been saved and is now available if you know where to look.

In my mind?

Get out of my head!!!

Angel-A
14th Jul 2010, 03:53
In my mind?

Get out of my head!!!

FRANK, WE ARE NOT STORING THE HOLY GAMEPLAY LEAK IN YOUR HEAD. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.

Honestly.

FrankCSIS
14th Jul 2010, 04:09
Sorry.

It's just...I've been suspecting people of storing stuff in my head for years.

I mean, how else could it be littered with such detritus and kipple?

Pinky_Powers
14th Jul 2010, 04:42
Sorry.

It's just...I've been suspecting people of storing stuff in my head for years.

I mean, how else could it be littered with such detritus and kipple?

You didn't find that... device... I left in there, did you? Seriously, it's not what you think. And that wild preternatural smell should not be questioned or investigated. And if you happen too close, and it gives off a deranged beastly cry, barricade yourself in a fortified location... and weep for what's to come next.

Romeo
14th Jul 2010, 07:45
Wow, we have psychics in our midst, they predicted what's about to happen next...

LOCKDOWN.