PDA

View Full Version : Mustache Catch

CribbNG3
12th Jul 2010, 15:41
I totes have a sweet new mustache. I also have a sweet cup of coffee.

Some coffee almost fell from the cup to my shirt but......my mustache caught the coffee.

True Story.

Kent-45
12th Jul 2010, 17:14
Drugs are bad, mmmkay.

JackGordon
12th Jul 2010, 17:51
Drugs are bad, mmmkay.
:lol: This. So much.

BeardedHoplite
12th Jul 2010, 18:10
Moustaches are for Spaniards and Magyars. Beards are for men of any nationality

QuarantineX
12th Jul 2010, 19:17
I've tried to grow a beard so many times, but usually it gets to a point when it just feels nasty/itchy and I shave it off.

I don't know how guys can stand having that on their face.

ohitspatty
12th Jul 2010, 23:25
I've tried to grow a beard so many times, but usually it gets to a point when it just feels nasty/itchy and I shave it off.

I don't know how guys can stand having that on their face.

It beats the hell out of shaving all the time. Hate shaving.

QuarantineX
13th Jul 2010, 04:03
It beats the hell out of shaving all the time. Hate shaving.

Good point. My face is pretty sensitive, so it's irritating.

Part of the dress code at my last job was to be clean shaven every day. It was friggin lame. The ***** boss even sent me home once because she said I "didn't shave it good enough."

Brackstone17
13th Jul 2010, 04:38
Restrictions on facial hair are stupid. I generally have a amount of stubble, and that's the way I like it. Shaving is a hassle but I don't want the even greater hassle of a full amount of facial hair.

Bevacur
13th Jul 2010, 17:37
Interesting thread.

I am considering growing facial hair just to see where it grows and what it looks like on me.

JackGordon
13th Jul 2010, 17:40
http://annieem.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/cousin_it2.jpg

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 00:19
I've been waiting for my goatee to take form now for Three Bloody Years ! my hairs grown instead in just about every other parts of mah body , it's insane ! ...

Kent-45
14th Jul 2010, 00:19
If you have sensitive skin (which I do) - definitely go for an electric razor, preferably one with flexible heads. Electric razors are faster, and infinitely more convenient in my opinion.

The secret, I've found, is just using the right aftershave. Your skin may feel irritated, red, or "hot" after shaving, because you've taken a lot of moisture out of your skin. Always follow up with an aftershave with no alcohol or additives.

and I've found that with traditional razor shaving... Make sure it's sharp and not worn down. Using a dull razor is what causes hair to pull out, cuts/abrasions, and all that irritation. Also with a traditional razor, you wanna be extra careful around areas like the neck or the corners of your mouth. The stubble on your neck may have a different direction of grain than the rest of your face, make sure you always shave with the grain. Go against the grain and you risk pulling hair, cuts, and all sorts of discomfort.

and yes, shaving is a pain in the ass... which is why I avoid it, if I can. Unfortunately most workplaces are not very lenient, especially in office environments.

GrievousOdyssey
14th Jul 2010, 00:45
. . . WUT ? ...

I don't want no shaving ! i'm just stating the stupidity that is that i've got hairs in all the places you can imagine on a man's body , but not on the side of my mouth to link up my mustasche and beard to make a goatee ... seriously , how would you explain that ? ...

Bevacur
14th Jul 2010, 01:18
For a good starter i suggest Salmon.

1. Pre-heat oven.
2. Put Salmon in over and let it cook for 25 mins.
3. Take Salmon out and place on plate.
4. Add fresh rocket with a small lump of Philadelphia cheese.
5. Tuck in and enjoy!