PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE Fix The Netcoding

Deus_Ex_Machina
11th Jul 2010, 08:27
I LOVE the K&L2 MP, when there isn't lag.

Unfortunately, like so many other P2P games, overly sensitive netcoding means hosts with less than a perfect connection speed will ensure that everyone else gets to slide across the ground and dodge bullets thanks to lag.

IO Interactive employees OR Eidos employees, if you guys read these forums, PLEASE fix the netcoding! Thank you.

Jeff-Ryan
12th Jul 2010, 21:41
yea the game IS laggy and ****. You cant aim them when they are sliding on the floor 6x the speed you have.

sigrun
12th Jul 2010, 22:24
I think it's funny the way you throw around the word netcoding like you know what you're talking about.

ohitspatty
12th Jul 2010, 23:28
I actually don't get whole lot of lag. Are you using wireless? Mine is hooked up to the modem and well it runs alright with occasional "WTFs" moments where a player or two are ice-skating across the level.

Jeff-Ryan
13th Jul 2010, 00:11
no I never game on wireless.

Jeff-Ryan
13th Jul 2010, 00:12
I think it's funny the way you throw around the word netcoding like you know what you're talking about.

^look guys we are got a dev undercover :eek:

Kent-45
13th Jul 2010, 02:53
That's like saying if you could just tweak my car's engine a little bit, then it could run on nothing but cheetohs and mountain dew.

MxOAgentJohnson
13th Jul 2010, 13:46
This guy doesnt even know what the bloodyhell netcoding is, i agree, throwing it out there like he is a tech guru.

LUCKYDOGSLEVIN
25th Jul 2010, 19:03
please fix this game constant connection losses and lag