PDA

View Full Version : Things people want in JC2

RAWR!
9th Jul 2010, 10:33
One thing I really like on the PS3 is the ability to play your own music on certain games, unfortunately many games dont support this ability :mad2:, sometimes on JC2 i just want to drive instead of cause tons of chaos (even tho thats what the game is for), if anyones played burnou paradise then they will know the effect the radio tracks have on their gameplay, a simple radio with repetitive tracks is just fun to use and this would especially work when trying to go for one of your latest stunts, what about you guys, what do you want off of JC2? do you think a radio would be any good? :confused:

rinmach
9th Jul 2010, 14:25
I want a horn that makes the civilian cars GET OUT OF MY WAY. Also, I want a submarine with guns(maybe torpedoes) so i can blow up all the military (and civilian) boats and then escape unnoticed. Also, I want lower BM prices!!!!!!!! And cheats such as unlimited health, ammo, no reload, super speed, stuff like RFG's cheats if you've played that game. :)

Edit: Also, I want a higher level of zoom on the map and the ability to input coordinates to where you want to put a marker. Not to mention a smaller arrow, the current one is at least 750m long. :rolleyes:

Gamedude
9th Jul 2010, 14:31
i want to be able to listen to my own music ingame, beacause i have loads of music (over 3000 >_>) and it would be perfect for JC2.

its the only reason i ever cared about the patch so i really hope its in.

Vinchenzo911
9th Jul 2010, 20:58
Cheats. But not the stupid ones like the ability to fly or turn into water or what ever the hell people want. Just the usual: Unlimited health, money, and ammo

New skins for Rico because i think he looks like has has a boot up his a$$ and being able to play as a reaper soldier would be sick.

Other than that this game is perfect

Cheesepuff
10th Jul 2010, 03:00
One thing I really like on the PS3 is the ability to play your own music on certain games, unfortunately many games dont support this ability :mad2:, sometimes on JC2 i just want to drive instead of cause tons of chaos (even tho thats what the game is for), if anyones played burnou paradise then they will know the effect the radio tracks have on their gameplay, a simple radio with repetitive tracks is just fun to use and this would especially work when trying to go for one of your latest stunts, what about you guys, what do you want off of JC2? do you think a radio would be any good? :confused:

I very much agree with the radio just like in Grand theft auto

JAGeng
10th Jul 2010, 04:54
A radio with stations to tune would be great, I also think the road clearing horn would be awesome....I personally would love to see those powerful shockwaves from the pipeline explosions produced in every explosion...it would add a whole new dimension of spectacular random events to the game...

like maybe parking many cars around a fuel depot and watching them get smashed up and tossed around by the blast...unfortunately with the very limited power behind explosions all we get is a pretty fireball but no damage to the surroundings.

Hookmaster71
10th Jul 2010, 15:48
I would like to see a HUGE randon turf war bettween like the reapers and roachs or the ular boys. How cool would it be to sky dive in to the city and find hundereds of guys and tanks just shooting at each other....and then to fly a boing 737 into all of them.:D What do u think:scratch:

RAWR!
13th Jul 2010, 20:02
all of these ideas are great guys, one relating to the turf war thing would be to have downloadable mission packs, possibly turf wars or something like a hitman assignment, and different costumes would be a really nice bonus, going round as a pimp or in a borat swim suit would be insane, thanks to those who agree with me:D the shock wave idea i have felt is needed many a time aswell

Dynasty99
13th Jul 2010, 20:17
The one and only thing they need to add to this game is multi-player.

DR.NOob
14th Jul 2010, 16:25
Flashback to childhood... Mommy Mommy, I want that lollipop... "No you wont get it..."
But I really really want it...

jijlop
14th Jul 2010, 16:32
i want to be able to do like full 180's and 360's on like bikes and stuff cuz i like to bmx on places like PAN MILSAT

its like a big giant bmx bowl its perfect but the tricks are so hard with what kind of control we have.

JAGeng
14th Jul 2010, 20:15
I really think some shock and awe power should be available to the player as a weapon...C4 just wont do because even when you set multiple blocks they will go off in sequence and not all at once plus the splash effect is too limited with very LOW blast radius.

maybe a single satchel pack that can produce a very powerful blast with a huge radius or a car bomb you can drive, ditch and detonate at will with pipeline power..something that can change the odds fast when youre dealing with overwhelming numbers of patrols and grunts surrounding you.

Master Chief
16th Jul 2010, 20:46
I want to be able to buy a pair of skis to go skiing in the mountains. It would be a amazing add-on and I'm sure the whole community would be in support of it. Skiis/snowboard + parachute + basejumping + mountains = God.

electric20v
16th Jul 2010, 21:51
I want to see a just cause to film editor, when somthing cools happens you hit F2 to save a demo/replay of it, you can then look at it in the editor allowing you to move the cameras through key points, this makes machinimas much easier to make and you wouldn't ave to relay on getting lucky with your recording software.

NeoQuixotic
17th Jul 2010, 02:00
I want to see a just cause to film editor, when somthing cools happens you hit F2 to save a demo/replay of it, you can then look at it in the editor allowing you to move the cameras through key points, this makes machinimas much easier to make and you wouldn't ave to relay on getting lucky with your recording software.
I would love this so much. I'm sure they have something, since all their official videos are recorded in game. A free camera would be nice, but a free camera in a replay would be even more awesome. I have so many ideas of videos I want to make, but right now its just frustrating.

gregorian
19th Jul 2010, 00:43
i want to be able to listen to my own music ingame, beacause i have loads of music (over 3000 >_>) and it would be perfect for JC2.
its the only reason i ever cared about the patch so i really hope its in.

I particularly want to change the music in the Mile High Club.
We've been lately calling it the "Venga Balloon", and it would be perfect to have it chugging through the air with "The Venga Bus is comin'...."

And of course we need an actual Venga Bus. Super colourful with disco lights that sort of bounces and throbs to the music. It rolls into the middle of firefights and everyone has to stop shooting for a moment to dance.

electric20v
19th Jul 2010, 11:28
And cheats such as unlimited health, ammo, no reload, super speed, stuff like RFG's cheats if you've played that game. :)

There is already a mod that does this.
http://www.justcause2mods.com/index.php/mods/other/Miscellaneous/BOLO-Patch-Full-Game/

DR.NOob
19th Jul 2010, 18:24
I want parachute that doesn´t work...
WHEEEEE----SPLAT!!

cbv80
7th Mar 2011, 00:22
I want parachute that doesn´t work...
WHEEEEE----SPLAT!!

There is something exactly like that it's called not opening your parachute